🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Aren't you late for your latest Anti-Muslim cheerleading session? Isn't there someone somewhere calling for killing little Muslim children that you can support? Or are you going to just stick them in concentration camps? Don't forget your popcorn. :)
You seem to think you are addressing The person who actually made those comments - the person you started a thread about saying how much you liked her- right after she made those comments. So instead of being the uber coward and hypocrite you so plainly are, I suggest you take your lies and whining to the person who actually made those comments.
In fact, man up, have the courage of your convictions and start a thread about it and address the person who actually made those comments. I dare you :) [email protected]

:lmao:

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.
Quit lying you Islamist supporter. I haven't winnered or thanked posts that call for nuking Muslims, killing Muslims, killing Muslim children or any of the other filth you keep spewing all over the board.
Stop being a hypocrite and take it up with the person who said those things - you were even on the thread where she did so, and then ran away because your friend wrote those things - then you made a thread about how much you like her. You silly lying Islamist supporter.
Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are :)

Well, like I said - if you keep lying and slandering others, don't whine when it gets thrown back at you, you silly lying bigot. You didn't even get the motive right in this thread.
Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)

Why on earth would you agree with killing Muslim children if you didn't agree with it?

Aren't you late for your latest Anti-Muslim cheerleading session? Isn't there someone somewhere calling for killing little Muslim children that you can support? Or are you going to just stick them in concentration camps? Don't forget your popcorn. :)
You seem to think you are addressing The person who actually made those comments - the person you started a thread about saying how much you liked her- right after she made those comments. So instead of being the uber coward and hypocrite you so plainly are, I suggest you take your lies and whining to the person who actually made those comments.
In fact, man up, have the courage of your convictions and start a thread about it and address the person who actually made those comments. I dare you :) [email protected]

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.
Quit lying you Islamist supporter. I haven't winnered or thanked posts that call for nuking Muslims, killing Muslims, killing Muslim children or any of the other filth you keep spewing all over the board.
Stop being a hypocrite and take it up with the person who said those things - you were even on the thread where she did so, and then ran away because your friend wrote those things - then you made a thread about how much you like her. You silly lying Islamist supporter.
Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are :)

Well, like I said - if you keep lying and slandering others, don't whine when it gets thrown back at you, you silly lying bigot. You didn't even get the motive right in this thread.
Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)

You shouldn't agree to posts that say things you claim to abhor - it just looks like you are back peddling when you then claim you really didn't mean it....

A man has been arrested after he stabbed a woman and her three daughters at the Alps resort of Colombe in southern France.

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'

Not only that link you posted, but this, they are The Pro-Islamist Left, they are as such the enemy of humanity.

hqdefault.jpg

Why on earth would you agree with killing Muslim children if you didn't agree with it?

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

Perhaps the OP would like to polish her tarnished credentials by condemning this barbaric killing of innocent children.

US Led Airstrikes May Have Killed More Than 100 Civilians — Including Children — in Syria

Unlike the OP there is a body count here.
Stick to the topic and quit with your obvious attempts at derailing this thread.
What is the topic ?

Is it "blame all muslims for the act of a nutter" ?

Or

Isnt it awful that these kids were attacked ?

If it was A then you are just playing your usual game.

If it was B then you could join with me and the rest of humanity in stating that this is a tragedy.

Whats it to be hun ?

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

As you've been told a million times, I agreed that some Muslim children are clearly being indoctrinated and I agreed with Hirsi Ali's comments about this and about the horrors of FGM - you've been told this over and over - but you pretend not to have been because you are an utterly dishonest Islamist supporter who has no idea when to just quit with your shite, and instead keep demonstrating to everyone how low you will go to peddle your shite.

So for the record AGAIN - I, Tilly, do solemnly swear that I am against the nuking of ANYBODY and EVERYBODY in the whole wide world - that obviously includes Muslims and their children.

Now STFU you stupid malignant compulsive liar and go start that thread and take to task your pal who actually said those things - I dare you :) lol.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.

Perhaps the OP would like to polish her tarnished credentials by condemning this barbaric killing of innocent children.

US Led Airstrikes May Have Killed More Than 100 Civilians — Including Children — in Syria

Stick to the topic and quit with your obvious attempts at derailing this thread.
What is the topic ?

Or

If it was B then you could join with me and the rest of humanity in stating that this is a tragedy.

Whats it to be hun ?
If you can't read the thread title GTFO of the thread. Thanx :)

As you've been told a million times, I agreed that some Muslim children are clearly being indoctrinated and I agreed with Hirsi Ali's comments about this and about the horrors of FGM - you've been told this over and over - but you pretend not to have been because you are an utterly dishonest Islamist supporter who has no idea when to just quit with your shite, and instead keep demonstrating to everyone how low you will go to peddle your shite.

So for the record AGAIN - I, Tilly, do solemnly swear that I am against the nuking of ANYBODY and EVERYBODY in the whole wide world - that obviously includes Muslims and their children.

Now STFU you stupid malignant compulsive liar and go start that thread and take to task your pal who actually said those things - I dare you :) lol.

Well gee...here we go then (AGAIN)....I, Coyote, do solemnly swear I am against terrorism, religious extremism that perpetrates violence against innocents including Islamic extremism and I adamently oppose the targeting and killing of civilians and children anywhere and for any reason.

Now, STFU you stupid malignant compulsive liar.

You shouldn't agree to posts that say things you claim to abhor - it just looks like you are back peddling when you then claim you really didn't mean it....
You have been told over an over again by me that I do not support nuking anyone. Yet every week or so you start with your shite again. Your constant attempts to discredit me (and others) in this way does nothing but discredit you, and people lose respect for you. Other than that, it's boring as hell. Do everyone a favour and quit.

That's a surprise, I've never seen any of you or your ilk in ANY thread either condemning the latest terrorist atrocity from your Islamic pets nor have I ever seen ANY of you even say "how terrible, how sad"

What I and many others have seen though, that's EVERY time you and your ilk get in threads apologising and using deflection by mentioning the Christians, The Crusades etc.

You're pretty much to be treated as Islamic Collaborators now, you are our Fifth Column.
Here is a lesson for you girl. Decent folk dont have to condemn atrocities, it is just assumed to be the case.

But decent folk dont call for the chemical castration of all black people either.

What is the topic ?

Or

Whats it to be hun ?
If you can't read the thread title GTFO of the thread. Thanx :)
The OP report (Daily Heil) has now been discredited.

Forum List

Back