🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'
See. This just shows that the truth is suppressed. It is all a conspiracy.
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

This selection is a small sample of their commitment to the truth.

MORE LIES AND HYPE FROM THE DAILY MAIL ON REFUGEES

DAILY MAIL LAUNCH SHAMEFUL AND DESPERATE ATTACK ON SADIQ KHAN

LESSONS IN TABLOID SPIN: HOW THE DAILY MAIL LIED ABOUT AN EU STUDY

WHY THE DAILY MAIL ARTICLE ON LONDON IMMIGRATION IS COMPLETE RUBBISH

DAILY MAIL MISLEADS ON STORY ABOUT CHARITY PROJECT FOR REFUGEES

So you refute the daily mail by posting Links from some random blog who obviously has a problem with the DM?

The dailymail has been speaking for the ordinary decent people. Look at the brexit lead up and vote.... Don't be upset because they didn't throw in with the globalists.

And hasn't Sadiq Kahn already banned photos of women showing too much skin in London... Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

And backs hezbollah... Instead of good decent Londoners who reject terrorists .... London's Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group

Next he will have them wearing hijabs or be subjected to rape. Like in Sweden ...

There's a pro-Islamist Circle Jerk happening in this thread, it happens in any thread about their pets.

The actual problems are the Christian's, the Quaker's, the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormon's, and this all started because of The Crusades and um Colonialism and well just WHITE people in general are the problem and it'd be better if we all just committed suicide already, at least if enough committed suicide, so Western nations can all just be 70% Towelhead and Zulu Nation like within the next 5 years.

That's what the Leftists call Diversity and Multiculturalism :rolleyes-41:

What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?
Please stick to the topic of the OP. Thanx.
Its terrible. I t must be horrifying for that family.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.
Please stick to the topic, which is the stabbing of 4 in france.
She was talking to the OP and not to you. The OP had no issues with it so you have no say so in the matter in this instance. You stalk her all the time for some reason. She is married and have children. Maybe you need to reconsider.

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.
Its not rocket science is it ?

No...it's just civic responsibility isn't it?

Not trying to deliberately inflame people when tensions are high, people are afraid and scapegoats look convenient.

there is zero reason for any Asian refugees to be in either Europe or the Americas. Assimilation is more difficult and all that leads to is increased tensions. If anyone cared about these people then they want for them to have the best chance at a successful assimilation.

Initial reports claimed the man had attacked them because he was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts, but a local prosecutor denied the claim.

"I wanted to quash the rumour currently doing the rounds because on no account did this man make such comments about the fact that the attack may have been motivated by the victims' dress code," Raphael Balland, prosecutor of Gap, said at a press conference.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'
The DAILY HEIL is probably the UKs most virulent anti immigrant rag. They frequently make up stories about immigration and feed them to their, largely stupid, readership.

The OP is straight out of their playbook. Un-named sources quoted to build a picture which isnt true. They were a big suupporter of Hitler back in the 30s.

So you refute the daily mail by posting Links from some random blog who obviously has a problem with the DM?

The dailymail has been speaking for the ordinary decent people. Look at the brexit lead up and vote.... Don't be upset because they didn't throw in with the globalists.

And hasn't Sadiq Kahn already banned photos of women showing too much skin in London... Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube

And backs hezbollah... Instead of good decent Londoners who reject terrorists .... London's Muslim Mayor Refuses To Support Ban On Hezbollah Terror Group

Next he will have them wearing hijabs or be subjected to rape. Like in Sweden ...

There's a pro-Islamist Circle Jerk happening in this thread, it happens in any thread about their pets.

The actual problems are the Christian's, the Quaker's, the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormon's, and this all started because of The Crusades and um Colonialism and well just WHITE people in general are the problem and it'd be better if we all just committed suicide already, at least if enough committed suicide, so Western nations can all just be 70% Towelhead and Zulu Nation like within the next 5 years.

stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

..as opposed to nuclear bombs?
BTW... how are the weekend houses?

The new British Prime Minister, she said the other day she'd have no problem pressing the button and nuking hundreds of thousands to protect Britain.

WTF the woman's a Fascist or something :rolleyes-41: She better resign already and allow the Leftist Towelhead lovers and that Pakistani that's the Mayor of London just run Britain.

It would be wrong to condemn 2bn people because of the actions of a lone nutter though.

Dont you agree ?
I suggest you start your own threads about other issues you want to discuss rather than continuously attempting to derail this one with your obvious trollery. TIA.

Faggots can't help themselves, I don't know who you're responding to, but it's got to be a faggot.
She was talking to the OP and not to you. The OP had no issues with it so you have no say so in the matter in this instance. You stalk her all the time for some reason. She is married and have children. Maybe you need to reconsider.
completely off topic. and more than irrelevant. i am also married with children, cool, eh? anything to say about the topic? i say the guy was off his meds.

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.
There is no capital punishment in France.
Anyway, IF this filthy scum is a Muslim, by next week he will be a gay - bisexual - mentally deranged - hurting over his wife doing something not to his liking - completely irreligious victim of circumstance.

Don't you think that sometimes - just sometimes - the perpetrator is doing it simply because he is a low life thug with a shitty little life who thinks violence is the way to go?

I don't see your point Coyote? There are people who shove
knives into the chests of babies because they just happen to
be "low life thugs"??? no motive at all? There is no question in my mind that if a person is THAT mentally deficient ----his condition can be described by a forensic psychiatrist.
Such a person constitutes a danger to society

Dont you agree ?

Stalkers are mentally ill, all stalkers need professional help.

People are off the plantation and in this thread ONLY because I'm in this thread, everyone knows this, one of them has wandered totally off the plantation and has ventured into Zone 2 to post in a thread because I'm in it.

stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.
It would clearly be prudent for a gvmnt that's just been told another Islamic attack or two is likely to tip the country over into civil war to try to disassociate further attacks from Islamic scumbags.
It is even arguably justified - certainly as a short term measure at least. You should probably STFU unless you can prove otherwise :) lol.

Last edited:

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?

Not trying to deliberately inflame people when tensions are high, people are afraid and scapegoats look convenient.
Thats how fascism works.Find a whipping boy,dehumanise him and then straight to the chambers.

A few more Islamic atrocities such as Paris and Nice and they won't have to elect Marine Le Pen, Inspector Clouseau's pathetic Government will fall and the people will be on the streets DEMANDING Marine Le Pen is put in charge of running France :wink:

ilOuXmM0w2ulyBC2wocKYtNOD3TJc-r-VRlQFoPFTrN4sSyf0gcC5ZpzAeC34tt2TUM9FhIU=s630-fcrop64=1,00450000ffffff83

2012-05-01T104610Z_397568327_PM1E8510ZCL01_RTRMADP_3_FRANCE-ELECTION.JPG

Dont you agree ?

Stalkers are mentally ill, all stalkers need professional help.

People are off the plantation and in this thread ONLY because I'm in this thread, everyone knows this, one of them has wandered totally off the plantation and has ventured into Zone 2 to post in a thread because I'm in it.
one of the perils of message board posting is that other posters might answer your posts. this is not stalking. if you are stalked, alert the mods and admins. stalking is inexcusable.

WTH? The mother of three had helped this man by getting him some medication when he needed it. One of her daughters is now in a critical condition after he stabbed them all.

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • Mother and daughters aged aged eight, 12 and 14, were stabbed on holiday
  • They were reportedly attacked because they were 'scantily dressed'
  • The family are said to have been wearing shorts and t-shirts at the time
  • Eight-year-old child is in a critical condition after suffering punctured lung
  • Attacker, named locally as Mohamed Boufarkouch, reportedly knew victims
  • The 37-year-old has been arrested on attempted murder and is in custody
By JENNIFER NEWTON FOR MAILONLINE

So, what is that in Euriope; a three month jail sentence or community service?

there is zero reason for any Asian refugees to be in either Europe or the Americas. Assimilation is more difficult and all that leads to is increased tensions. If anyone cared about these people then they want for them to have the best chance at a successful assimilation.

Assimilation works just fine in the US.

..as opposed to nuclear bombs?
BTW... how are the weekend houses?

The new British Prime Minister, she said the other day she'd have no problem pressing the button and nuking hundreds of thousands to protect Britain.

WTF the woman's a Fascist or something :rolleyes-41: She better resign already and allow the Leftist Towelhead lovers and that Pakistani that's the Mayor of London just run Britain.
Yes, she said that without a moments hesitation just before the vote to renew Trident.

welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?
Uhm....excuse me for interrupting. He doesn't seem to be supporting your ideology, so ....consequently he doesn't belong to the scumbag clique... :badgrin:

...Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, said the attacker was upset because the victims were wearing shorts and t-shirts.

French TV channel TF1 said he 'may have acted out of religious motives'.

A small folding knife with a blade measuring from 8 to 10 centimeters was found at the scene.

Boufarkouch, who is now in custody, has been known to police for at least 15 years. He reportedly fled after the attack, leaving behind his family and his wife 'in tears'. ...

it was like a friggen pocket knife------the bastard must be STUPID----obviously he did not PLAN the attack well. He did
manage to stick the baby between her ribs------and get the lung-------if that is all he did and she gets EXCELLENT care---
she should survive------but he may have done other stabs. Did someone say that France is willing to execute people now? ---
that nut would be a danger to prison guards
If that sonofabitch stabbed a baby and two women and there are sufficient witnesses to eliminate any question that he did it there is no sensible reason to waste time and money on a trial. Just kill him. Hang him, shoot him -- or bayonet him if eye-for-an-eye justice is desired. Just be rid of him.

Trials are for when some element of doubt exists. Otherwise they are wasteful and redundant.
There is no capital punishment in France.
Anyway, IF this filthy scum is a Muslim, by next week he will be a gay - bisexual - mentally deranged - hurting over his wife doing something not to his liking - completely irreligious victim of circumstance.

Don't you think that sometimes - just sometimes - the perpetrator is doing it simply because he is a low life thug with a shitty little life who thinks violence is the way to go?

I don't see your point Coyote? There are people who shove
knives into the chests of babies because they just happen to
be "low life thugs"??? no motive at all? There is no question in my mind that if a person is THAT mentally deficient ----his condition can be described by a forensic psychiatrist.
Such a person constitutes a danger to society

Of course.

Forum List

Back