🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

There's a pro-Islamist Circle Jerk happening in this thread, it happens in any thread about their pets.

The actual problems are the Christian's, the Quaker's, the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormon's, and this all started because of The Crusades and um Colonialism and well just WHITE people in general are the problem and it'd be better if we all just committed suicide already, at least if enough committed suicide, so Western nations can all just be 70% Towelhead and Zulu Nation like within the next 5 years.

That's what the Leftists call Diversity and Multiculturalism :rolleyes-41:
stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?

Sure the motives are the same ones that "religion of peace" uses to oppress women in their own ranks. When it comes to women outside of the "religion of peace" then they are subjected to harsher punishments beyond genital mutiliation or rape. Ofc "religion of peace" allows you to kill your own children for them showing too much wrist or hair.
aha. where do you get your information? the motives for this stabbing?

From learning about Islam.

Nice attempt to use Alinsky rule #3 ... Unfortunately for you this isn't my first rodeo

Its not rocket science is it ?

No...it's just civic responsibility isn't it?

Not trying to deliberately inflame people when tensions are high, people are afraid and scapegoats look convenient.

there is zero reason for any Asian refugees to be in either Europe or the Americas. Assimilation is more difficult and all that leads to is increased tensions. If anyone cared about these people then they want for them to have the best chance at a successful assimilation.

Assimilation works just fine in the US.

Wrong. We don't preach assimilation we preach integration which is the exact reason why blacks still feel isolated today.

Disagree.
What about dropping non nuclear bombs on Syrian infants. Is that ok ?
..as opposed to nuclear bombs?
BTW... how are the weekend houses?

The new British Prime Minister, she said the other day she'd have no problem pressing the button and nuking hundreds of thousands to protect Britain.

WTF the woman's a Fascist or something :rolleyes-41: She better resign already and allow the Leftist Towelhead lovers and that Pakistani that's the Mayor of London just run Britain.
Yes, she said that without a moments hesitation just before the vote to renew Trident.

So she should, when you lead a nation, it's your first job to protect that nation and if it comes under attack you have to without any emotion at all be prepared to do anything even press the button and lob some nukes at someone.

And all that nation's people...

Disagree on what? That we preach integration over assimilation or that some blacks don't feel isolated?

Not trying to deliberately inflame people when tensions are high, people are afraid and scapegoats look convenient.

there is zero reason for any Asian refugees to be in either Europe or the Americas. Assimilation is more difficult and all that leads to is increased tensions. If anyone cared about these people then they want for them to have the best chance at a successful assimilation.

Wrong. We don't preach assimilation we preach integration which is the exact reason why blacks still feel isolated today.

Disagree.
..as opposed to nuclear bombs?
BTW... how are the weekend houses?

The new British Prime Minister, she said the other day she'd have no problem pressing the button and nuking hundreds of thousands to protect Britain.

WTF the woman's a Fascist or something :rolleyes-41: She better resign already and allow the Leftist Towelhead lovers and that Pakistani that's the Mayor of London just run Britain.
Yes, she said that without a moments hesitation just before the vote to renew Trident.

So she should, when you lead a nation, it's your first job to protect that nation and if it comes under attack you have to without any emotion at all be prepared to do anything even press the button and lob some nukes at someone.

Disagree on what? That we preach integration over assimilation or that some blacks don't feel isolated?

I think integration and assimilation are the same. How would you differentiate them?

stop lying, and try to stay on topic. which is the stabbing of a family in france. the motives are still not clear.

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?

Sure the motives are the same ones that "religion of peace" uses to oppress women in their own ranks. When it comes to women outside of the "religion of peace" then they are subjected to harsher punishments beyond genital mutiliation or rape. Ofc "religion of peace" allows you to kill your own children for them showing too much wrist or hair.

You'll have to get used to the Leftist racist, bigots calling you a "scumbag" because you disagree with them and haven't OD on the Kool-Aid.

Remember THESE are the um tolerant people :rolleyes-41:

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

Leftism is a mental illness.

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.

Is there a case for USMB deleting or marking threads that are manifestly untrue ?

I have seen many made up stories on this site and they are purely designed to inflame.

Where these have been proven untrue the OP should amend their posting or have it removed. The quality of debate would improve.
lol. that would shut down the board.
True, but it would also be an attack on Freedom of Speech. Unlike LW Nanny forums, this one lets it all hang out. People are free to post bullshit and other people are free to call them on that bullshit.
Freedom of speech does not cover spreading lies.
Opinions are one thing,facts are another.

You'll have to get used to the Leftist racist, bigots calling you a "scumbag" because you disagree with them and haven't OD on the Kool-Aid.

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

Most religions are very anti-LGBT - supporting freedom of religion isn't the same as supporting the bigotry or barbarism of some of it's adherents.

aha. where do you get your information? the motives for this stabbing?

From learning about Islam.

Nice attempt to use Alinsky rule #3 ... Unfortunately for you this isn't my first rodeo
hm.

"Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy."

it is not my fault that is so easy to go outside your expertise. you proclaim to know the motives of the stabber. clearly not your expertise.

invest in a helmet for your rodeo failures, if it is not too late.

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.

Another way to prevent it, particularly mob violence against innocents (which I doubt concerns you) - is to be accurate and factual in what is being reported. If it IS an attack to do with Islamic extremism, then report it responsibly. If it ISN'T - then don't make it about Islam. If you don't know, then shut your mouth until you do.
It would clearly be prudent for a gvmnt that's just been told another Islamic attack or two is likely to tip the country over into civil war to try to disassociate further attacks from Islamic scumbags. It is even arguably justified - certainly as a short term measure at least. You should probably STFU unless you can prove otherwise :) lol.

In your OP, at this point, there is no evidence supporting your claim that this knifing is an Islamic attack. Are you trying to say that the government is lying about it in order to be "prudent"? Or that news should not be reported responsibly?

Off Topic for the below comments.

Maybe you need to for a moment relax the rule of posting nudity. If I posted a naked picture of myself, the Fruit Loops might be happy, I think this is the fundamental issue within their complex that makes them obsessed, I mean a FIVE MONTH obsession, is well, an intense obsession under any circumstances.

They are gagging to see my boobies, they might say they're not, but everyone knows they are.

You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
And by the same token nobody supports Islamic oppression of Gays.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.

Most religions are very anti-LGBT - supporting freedom of religion isn't the same as supporting the bigotry or barbarism of some of it's adherents.

What about the throwing off rooftop thing?

The French chief of security is already on record as having warned the gvmnt more than once that France is on the verge of civil war and that one or two more attacks will be the catalyst that sets it in motion.
Obviously he also said this must be prevented from happening. One way to prevent it from happening is of course to brush off such attacks as nothing to do with Islam but all the other crap they regurgitate instead.
No one should be surprised that the authorities will say anything they need to say in order to delay / prevent the backlash. But the excuses and spin are wearing thin and are increasingly being seen for what they are in France, particularly in the South.

It would clearly be prudent for a gvmnt that's just been told another Islamic attack or two is likely to tip the country over into civil war to try to disassociate further attacks from Islamic scumbags. It is even arguably justified - certainly as a short term measure at least. You should probably STFU unless you can prove otherwise :) lol.

In your OP, at this point, there is no evidence supporting your claim that this knifing is an Islamic attack. Are you trying to say that the government is lying about it in order to be "prudent"? Or that news should not be reported responsibly?

Maybe you need to for a moment relax the rule of posting nudity. If I posted a naked picture of myself, the Fruit Loops might be happy, I think this is the fundamental issue within their complex that makes them obsessed, I mean a FIVE MONTH obsession, is well, an intense obsession under any circumstances.

They are gagging to see my boobies, they might say they're not, but everyone knows they are.

Show them a pair of boobies then....

dsc_0289+-+copia.jpg

dsc_0289+-+copia.jpg

Wow snazzy feet those boobies have :smoke:

You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
And by the same token nobody supports Islamic oppression of Gays.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.
Old chap, we both know why do you support terrorists, don't we?

dsc_0289+-+copia.jpg

Wow snazzy feet those boobies have :smoke:

I could so paint my feet.....

What about the throwing off rooftop thing?
that is just one sort of removal unit used by horrible *****.

Disagree.

I think integration and assimilation are the same. How would you differentiate them?

I am glad you asked this question. And I will happily answer this is a common misconception and it's good to clear.

Assimilation is the absorption of the minority community into the majority community by the minority accepting long standing beliefs. i.e. Equal treatment of women.

Integration is where two groups blend together. Now where the problems come into play is where examples like I listed above. Where one group oppresses women, weds children to adults, and promotes rape.

Given that integration pushes for you to hold on to all of your customs and beliefs it forces groups to seclude themselves into their own neighborhoods so they can feel comfortable.

When people come here they need to assimilate to our ways of life .... After all that's the reason they want to come here.... If we allow just integration the. Eventually we will be run over by 3rd world people.

I used basic Muslim examples given the news of the day. But we can trace issues back throughout history where we have made this mistake.

Is there a case for USMB deleting or marking threads that are manifestly untrue ?

I have seen many made up stories on this site and they are purely designed to inflame.

Where these have been proven untrue the OP should amend their posting or have it removed. The quality of debate would improve.
True, but it would also be an attack on Freedom of Speech. Unlike LW Nanny forums, this one lets it all hang out. People are free to post bullshit and other people are free to call them on that bullshit.
Then go sue the Daily Mail and all the other publications that reported the incident.

Then go sue the Daily Mail and all the other publications that reported the incident.
Im glad you accept that the story is bollox.

Forum List

Back