🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

"Motives are not clear" ..... Lol. I'm new here but I hope your taking the piss.

The people of France are just inching closer to electing Marine Le Pen... They will get to have their own EU and currency ref.
welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?

Sure the motives are the same ones that "religion of peace" uses to oppress women in their own ranks. When it comes to women outside of the "religion of peace" then they are subjected to harsher punishments beyond genital mutiliation or rape. Ofc "religion of peace" allows you to kill your own children for them showing too much wrist or hair.
aha. where do you get your information? the motives for this stabbing?

From learning about Islam.

Nice attempt to use Alinsky rule #3 ... Unfortunately for you this isn't my first rodeo
hm.

"Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy."

it is not my fault that is so easy to go outside your expertise. you proclaim to know the motives of the stabber. clearly not your expertise.

invest in a helmet for your rodeo failures, if it is not too late.

Obviously reading comprehension is an issue for you as well.

Don't worry keep reading and we can straighten you out ;)

Assimilation works just fine in the US.

Wrong. We don't preach assimilation we preach integration which is the exact reason why blacks still feel isolated today.

Disagree.
Yes, she said that without a moments hesitation just before the vote to renew Trident.

So she should, when you lead a nation, it's your first job to protect that nation and if it comes under attack you have to without any emotion at all be prepared to do anything even press the button and lob some nukes at someone.

And all that nation's people...

Disagree on what? That we preach integration over assimilation or that some blacks don't feel isolated?

I think integration and assimilation are the same. How would you differentiate them?

I am glad you asked this question. And I will happily answer this is a common misconception and it's good to clear.

Assimilation is the absorption of the minority community into the majority community by the minority accepting long standing beliefs. i.e. Equal treatment of women.

Integration is where two groups blend together. Now where the problems come into play is where examples like I listed above. Where one group oppresses women, weds children to adults, and promotes rape.

Given that integration pushes for you to hold on to all of your customs and beliefs it forces groups to seclude themselves into their own neighborhoods so they can feel comfortable.

When people come here they need to assimilate to our ways of life .... After all that's the reason they want to come here.... If we allow just integration the. Eventually we will be run over by 3rd world people.

I used basic Muslim examples given the news of the day. But we can trace issues back throughout history where we have made this mistake.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Seems to me though...there is a third door, in between. Many immigrant groups do both - assimilate, take on the local culture, but add to it a bit of theirs. Around the country you can see evidence of this in how some customs are preserved, some are Americanized, some are discarded.

Sure the motives are the same ones that "religion of peace" uses to oppress women in their own ranks. When it comes to women outside of the "religion of peace" then they are subjected to harsher punishments beyond genital mutiliation or rape. Ofc "religion of peace" allows you to kill your own children for them showing too much wrist or hair.

You'll have to get used to the Leftist racist, bigots calling you a "scumbag" because you disagree with them and haven't OD on the Kool-Aid.

Remember THESE are the um tolerant people :rolleyes-41:

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

Leftism is a mental illness.
You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
And by the same token nobody supports Islamic oppression of Gays.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.
Old chap, we both know why do you support terrorists, don't we?

Total weirdos, don't want to debate, they prefer to obsess on a daily basis for five months now below deck. Pathetic group of total wankers, trolling the forum as soon as they get out of bed, searching for any new posts I've made so they can copy and paste them to their fellow sad wankers "down there" :cuckoo:

We've seen what happens though, they can't debate because hardly anyone agrees with them, it all usually results in them getting their ass handed to them.

All this referring to people as Nazi's shows how fundamentally moronic they are, it defeats any purpose and has pretty much rendered the terms Nazi and Nazism and Fascism in general to all being 100% pointless, not that this sort of ilk has the intelligence to comprehend this on even the most basic level.

Nazi Schmazi, who gives a FUCK.

Only fucking nutballs that's who :cuckoo:

You'll have to get used to the Leftist racist, bigots calling you a "scumbag" because you disagree with them and haven't OD on the Kool-Aid.

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

Most religions are very anti-LGBT - supporting freedom of religion isn't the same as supporting the bigotry or barbarism of some of it's adherents.

What about the throwing off rooftop thing?

That falls under the "barbarism" part of the "bigotry or barbarism of some of its adherents".

Is there a case for USMB deleting or marking threads that are manifestly untrue ?

I have seen many made up stories on this site and they are purely designed to inflame.

Where these have been proven untrue the OP should amend their posting or have it removed. The quality of debate would improve.
lol. that would shut down the board.
True, but it would also be an attack on Freedom of Speech. Unlike LW Nanny forums, this one lets it all hang out. People are free to post bullshit and other people are free to call them on that bullshit.
Freedom of speech does not cover spreading lies.
Opinions are one thing,facts are another.
Then go sue the Daily Mail and all the other publications that reported the incident.
Im glad you accept that the story is bollox.
I don't. I'm suggesting you put your money where you big fat gob is and see how far you get. Don't forget to report back :)

The prosecutor also said the attack had no link to religious fundamentalism.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in Alps 'not attacked because they were scantily clad'
Awesome. So he had no reason to attempt murdering a woman and her children?

"The man reportedly attacked the three girls on the terrace of their chalat around 10am, before going to attack their mother inside.
The mother, 36, and two of her daughters aged 12 and 14 are being treated at the central hospital of Gap, close to the scene of the attack.

Her other daughter, an eight-year-old, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung.

The attacker, a 37-year-old man from Morocco, was on holiday with his pregnant wife and two children, local media reports.
"

BTW, thanks for the link. It yielded this report:
Saudi twin brothers accused of killing mother to join Isis
Twin brothers in Saudi Arabia allegedly killed their mother by stabbing her repeatedly after she attempted to stop them joiningIsis.

The country’s interior ministry said Khaled and Saleh al-Oraini, both 20, had been arrested on suspicion of stabbing their 67-year-old mother, Haila, in the family home in capital Riyadh.

They also stand accused of attacking their 73-year-old father and 22-year-brother, who both remain in hospital in critical condition.

Wrong. We don't preach assimilation we preach integration which is the exact reason why blacks still feel isolated today.

Disagree.
So she should, when you lead a nation, it's your first job to protect that nation and if it comes under attack you have to without any emotion at all be prepared to do anything even press the button and lob some nukes at someone.

And all that nation's people...

Disagree on what? That we preach integration over assimilation or that some blacks don't feel isolated?

I think integration and assimilation are the same. How would you differentiate them?

I am glad you asked this question. And I will happily answer this is a common misconception and it's good to clear.

Assimilation is the absorption of the minority community into the majority community by the minority accepting long standing beliefs. i.e. Equal treatment of women.

Integration is where two groups blend together. Now where the problems come into play is where examples like I listed above. Where one group oppresses women, weds children to adults, and promotes rape.

Given that integration pushes for you to hold on to all of your customs and beliefs it forces groups to seclude themselves into their own neighborhoods so they can feel comfortable.

When people come here they need to assimilate to our ways of life .... After all that's the reason they want to come here.... If we allow just integration the. Eventually we will be run over by 3rd world people.

I used basic Muslim examples given the news of the day. But we can trace issues back throughout history where we have made this mistake.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Seems to me though...there is a third door, in between. Many immigrant groups do both - assimilate, take on the local culture, but add to it a bit of theirs. Around the country you can see evidence of this in how some customs are preserved, some are Americanized, some are discarded.

Assimilation doesn't mean that customs are thrown out. Customs are upheld within their families and in their homes. The difference is that society as a whole doesn't have to deal with your customs in their daily lives. Every citizen should have the freedom to decide whether to respect an immigrants customs.

My wife was born in Eastern Europe she has assimilated to the USA. But we still celebrate and live some of her customs within our home and family. We do this so we keep these alive for our children. If she integrated then we would expect everyone else to accept and follow these ways.

Is there a case for USMB deleting or marking threads that are manifestly untrue ?

I have seen many made up stories on this site and they are purely designed to inflame.

Where these have been proven untrue the OP should amend their posting or have it removed. The quality of debate would improve.
lol. that would shut down the board.
True, but it would also be an attack on Freedom of Speech. Unlike LW Nanny forums, this one lets it all hang out. People are free to post bullshit and other people are free to call them on that bullshit.
Freedom of speech does not cover spreading lies.
Opinions are one thing,facts are another.
Then go sue the Daily Mail and all the other publications that reported the incident.
Im glad you accept that the story is bollox.

That's where there was a failure to apply critical thinking...an unfortunately frequent side effect of these discussions.

welcome, we always need more scumbags here. i assume you know the motives. care to share?

You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.

Funny you bring up Nazi's.... Since you know the Muslim Brotherhood were partners with the Third Reich and are still on the same plan today.

I don't. I'm suggesting you put your money where you big fat gob is and see how far you get. Don't forget to report back :)
As a general rule, and regardless of politics, I completely agree about having people put their money where their mouth is. It's obvious talk is cheap but when pressed to put up cash such as a bet, it's fun to see who runs like a cockroach.

It doesnt.

Funny you bring up Nazi's.... Since you know the Muslim Brotherhood were partners with the Third Reich and are still on the same plan today.

This ilks knowledge of actual history one could fit on a matchbook, that's what happens when one has the intelligence of a paper cup.

It doesnt.

This ilks knowledge of actual history one could fit on a matchbook, that's what happens when one has the intelligence of a paper cup.

I have noticed. Looks like I picked the right board... This should be fun.

Birds of feather flock together.....

We are winning, the freak out amongst the general Left at the sheer intensity of opposition now and revived Patriotism both in Europa and in America is actually driving the Leftists borderline insane.

The Leftist narrative has all but collapsed and we are taking control of the narrative now, the pendulum is swinging.

It doesnt.

wow, the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich. link?

It doesnt.

You should be able to have some fun here with the feeble-minded, you've encountered a few already. I choose to ignore them for most part, I prefer to just sit back and laugh at them and watch others hand them their ass.

We are winning, the freak out amongst the general Left at the sheer intensity of opposition now and revived Patriotism both in Europa and in America is actually driving the Leftists borderline insane.
Modern age technology....nobody foresaw that information can be disseminated without newspapers and network news. Although, they have their propaganda machine online also....I estimate for every real news website there are 3 lying websites spreading misinformation and/or the denial of real events.

It doesnt.

wow, the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich. link?

Have to assume you are joking. If you actually don't know this then you really shouldn't be commenting on any topics involving Muslims.

It doesnt.

You should be able to have some fun here with the feeble-minded, you've encountered a few already. I choose to ignore them for most part, I prefer to just sit back and laugh at them and watch others hand them their ass.

Lol I guess I will have my go for a bit.

The Leftist narrative has all but collapsed and we are taking control of the narrative now, the pendulum is swinging.
That looks like Poland is fucked then, and the Sudetanland.

Forum List

Back