🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

Leftism is a mental illness.
You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
And by the same token nobody supports Islamic oppression of Gays.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.

Funny you bring up Nazi's.... Since you know the Muslim Brotherhood were partners with the Third Reich and are still on the same plan today.
wow, the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich. link?

Have to assume you are joking. If you actually don't know this then you really shouldn't be commenting on any topics involving Muslims.

This is one I ignore as I don't know who you're even responding to, but it's of no shock that this ilk even have scant knowledge of Muslims or Islam, I would bet none have even read the Qu'ran, I've read the Qu'ran.

I am used to it.... Leftists on another board I used got mad because I called a tranny a tranny and didn't use the right pronoun.

And shockingly (lol) they defend Muslims even though it's a slap in the face to the women's movement.

That's the Leftist Conundrum, they are pro-LGBT yet are pro-Islam, so they ignore that Islam is very anti-LGBT and that some of their pets throw gays off rooftops and also hang them from 40 foot cranes.

You persistently misrepresent peoples views. Nobody supports oppression of gay people, apart from nazis like yourself who call them sick freaks.
In your twisted play book when people say that terrorists dont represent Islam that makes them sympathisers.
It doesnt.
I dont expect a response and tbh neither do I want to debate with a nazi freak like you.

Funny you bring up Nazi's.... Since you know the Muslim Brotherhood were partners with the Third Reich and are still on the same plan today.

Have to assume you are joking. If you actually don't know this then you really shouldn't be commenting on any topics involving Muslims.
so you lied.

It doesnt.

This is one I ignore as I don't know who you're even responding to, but it's of no shock that this ilk even have scant knowledge of Muslims or Islam, I would bet none have even read the Qu'ran, I've read the Qu'ran.
that is about the depth of your debate capabilities. commenting on stuff you haven't read, or understood.

:lmao:

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.

I suppose it depends on how you define "support."

There is no question you defend terrorist at every turn. I know much of that is simply that Americans are simply the enemy, so no matter what we say, you'll be on the opposite side of it. But mostly it's just that you share a common enemy with Islamic radicals. You both seek to end American culture and Christian values. You both seek to end the Bill of Rights and the Constitutional fabric of the nation. Do you "support" ISIS? You share a common enemy, which is America.

Birds of feather flock together.....

We are winning, the freak out amongst the general Left at the sheer intensity of opposition now and revived Patriotism both in Europa and in America is actually driving the Leftists borderline insane.

The Leftist narrative has all but collapsed and we are taking control of the narrative now, the pendulum is swinging.
That looks like Poland is fucked then, and the Sudetanland.
Go to church, confess your sins and ask for forgiveness....

That's where there was a failure to apply critical thinking...an unfortunately frequent side effect of these discussions.
Agreed on critical thinking, but how does that apply to conflicting news reports?

My guess is to wait for investigations to be completed and all facts revealed.

OTOH, given several events of Islamic terrorism on infidel Westerners, is it really that big a jump to think this is related to those events?

FWIW, I think Daesh and other Islamic terrorists rely upon the mentally defective and mentally ill (yes, there's a difference) to carry out these acts of mass murder and suicide.

Lastly, let's be straight. I don't condemn all the world's 1.6 BILLION Muslims for the acts of a few. OTOH, if those 1.6 Billion don't start actively fighting and stopping Islamic terrorism, they will be seen as complicit.

It doesnt.

so you lied.

Wow you really are ignorant about history. I honestly thought you were trolling me. I had no idea anyone was this misinformed on this topic.

This should help you.

Articles: Islamic Fascism: the Nazi Connection

Sunni Man should be banned from this forum.
And Coyote has Turned up to join Sunni Man in funnying posts about this attack on a mother and her children. If she's not making jokes on threads about people being dissolved in acid by Isis, she's funnying posts about the abuse of women in Islam, and about attempted homicide of women and children by Muslims, not to mention making it her life's work to find excuses for Muslim terroristsm in Orlando and the world over. Does anyone still doubt she's a rabid Islamist supporter? Sunni and Coyote are very well suited.

Aren't you late for your latest Anti-Muslim cheerleading session? Isn't there someone somewhere calling for killing little Muslim children that you can support? Or are you going to just stick them in concentration camps? Don't forget your popcorn. :)
You seem to think you are addressing The person who actually made those comments - the person you started a thread about saying how much you liked her- right after she made those comments. So instead of being the uber coward and hypocrite you so plainly are, I suggest you take your lies and whining to the person who actually made those comments.
In fact, man up, have the courage of your convictions and start a thread about it and address the person who actually made those comments. I dare you :) [email protected]

:lmao:

Your posts and what you choose to "agree", "thank" and "winner" speak for themselves Tilly. Here's a suggestion - if you don't like your positions being "mischaracterized"...then then don't do it to others. Otherwise, it's all whining. :)

With very few exceptions...like maybe Odius - no one here supports terrorists. Nor do they support mass killings or the killing of innocent people. Nor do they support Islamic extremists. It's not rocket science.

So no progressive here supports Black Lives Matter? They are moving right into terrorist organization.

It doesnt.

so you lied.

Wow you really are ignorant about history. I honestly thought you were trolling me. I had no idea anyone was this misinformed on this topic.

This should help you.

They are dumb but they aren't ALWAYS ignorant - sometimes they are just giving you the runaround to go fetch links. This is an example :)
And welcome, btw.

Quit lying you Islamist supporter. I haven't winnered or thanked posts that call for nuking Muslims, killing Muslims, killing Muslim children or any of the other filth you keep spewing all over the board.
Stop being a hypocrite and take it up with the person who said those things - you were even on the thread where she did so, and then ran away because your friend wrote those things - then you made a thread about how much you like her. You silly lying Islamist supporter.
Man up and take it to the person who wrote the stuff you are desperately attempting to attribute to me, or be shown for the cowardly hypocrite that you are :)

Well, like I said - if you keep lying and slandering others, don't whine when it gets thrown back at you, you silly lying bigot. You didn't even get the motive right in this thread.
Thanks for admitting you've been lying about me and slandering me - now do the honourable thing and go start that thread and have it out with your pal who actually wrote those things. Lol. :)

Why on earth would you agree with killing Muslim children if you didn't agree with it?

What about killing Western children, or are they just chopped liver to your ilk?

I oppose killing or targeting any children.

Does that include all circumstances?

It doesnt.

so you lied.

This should help you.

lol. i knew you would come up with the grand mufti of jerusalem. not even your extremely flimsy source claims that the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
out of fear of Muzzie Beasts?

not what your link says. i suggest you read it.

Of course the media won't admit to it. Europe's appeasement to Moslems is without equal.
of course, it is all a conspiracy.

Only to stupid Liberals.
it is your conspiracy theory, squirrel.

Liberals and monkey boys like you.

out of fear of Muzzie Beasts?

not what your link says. i suggest you read it.

Of course the media won't admit to it. Europe's appeasement to Moslems is without equal.
of course, it is all a conspiracy.

Only to stupid Liberals.
it is your conspiracy theory, squirrel.

Liberals and monkey boys like you.
at least someone likes me.

Perhaps the OP would like to polish her tarnished credentials by condemning this barbaric killing of innocent children.

US Led Airstrikes May Have Killed More Than 100 Civilians — Including Children — in Syria

Unlike the OP there is a body count here.

Civilians die in military zones. Not sure why you think this is a big deal? I
If you dont get it then it is beyond me to explain it to you. I am a mere mortal and the clock ticks too quickly to allow me to feed a thick fucker like you.

That's where there was a failure to apply critical thinking...an unfortunately frequent side effect of these discussions.
Agreed on critical thinking, but how does that apply to conflicting news reports?

My guess is to wait for investigations to be completed and all facts revealed.

OTOH, given several events of Islamic terrorism on infidel Westerners, is it really that big a jump to think this is related to those events?

FWIW, I think Daesh and other Islamic terrorists rely upon the mentally defective and mentally ill (yes, there's a difference) to carry out these acts of mass murder and suicide.

Lastly, let's be straight. I don't condemn all the world's 1.6 BILLION Muslims for the acts of a few. OTOH, if those 1.6 Billion don't start actively fighting and stopping Islamic terrorism, they will be seen as complicit.
Well said, I agree on the whole. However, if we all waited until conflicting news reports were resolved - if they ever really are atm - this board would probably be dead in a month.
I don't see any problem with posting news reports and discussing them, the problem arises when people think to discuss them and the issues they raise, means you've bought into the news item wholesale, even when you point out you haven't. Early on in this thread I used words such as 'allegedly' and said things like 'if' the man is in fact Muslim....but the islamopologists appear to be wilfully blind in their haste to label concerned Europeans and others as racist, bigots, Nazis etc etc. That's why I largely ignore their posts and their baiting - until they lie directly about me. Otherwise it seems pointless to engage as they are good at excusing but not so good at listening.

lol. i knew you would come up with the grand mufti of jerusalem. not even your extremely flimsy source claims that the muslim brotherhood was partners with the third reich.

The Brotherhood loves monkey boys because monkey boys are so easy to..... manipulate.

Forum List

Back