🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

France - Mother and Daughters Stabbed

But the Crusades. What sbout the French Foreign Legion!
I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.
Agreed. Last year the French security chief warned that France is on the brink of civil war. He warned that further Islamic terrorism and it will all kick off. Well, we've had further Islamic terrorism, and this time they picked Nice, far more right wing already than Paris, and not far from where the Le Pen live and have a lot of support.

Besides.............if this man wanted to get REALLY offended, he should have gone down and cruised the beach. About 30 percent of the women in Europe like to go to the beach topless, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Only trouble is, most women who walk around like that are REALLY good looking and usually have some mountain of a boyfriend close by, so if he would have attacked a topless woman, her boyfriend would have pounded him to dust.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
out of fear of Muzzie Beasts?

not what your link says. i suggest you read it.

Of course the media won't admit to it. Europe's appeasement to Moslems is without equal.
of course, it is all a conspiracy.

Besides.............if this man wanted to get REALLY offended, he should have gone down and cruised the beach. About 30 percent of the women in Europe like to go to the beach topless, wearing nothing but a thong and a smile.

Only trouble is, most women who walk around like that are REALLY good looking and usually have some mountain of a boyfriend close by, so if he would have attacked a topless woman, her boyfriend would have pounded him to dust.

Actually, women in France have mostly stopped topless bathing out of fear of Muzzie Beasts.

Of course the media won't admit to it. Europe's appeasement to Moslems is without equal.

Only to stupid Liberals.

I think the French are going to reach a tipping point and go to war with Islamic extremists.

What Europe needs to do is get Germany involved with anti-muslim fervor.

They know how to deal properly with their unwanted ethnics.
Germany is not far behind France, they burned down over 1000 migrant building over the past year, apparently. They aren't on the receiving end of the same type of terrorism as are the French - yet - but they've had multiple incidences of attacks at train stations against individuals, for example, rape jihad and Cologne, and the gvmnt has been throwing people out of their homes to accommodate the 1.6M influx of migrants, hence the people are getting increasingly irate. Also, it is the birth place of Pegida. Maybe they are waiting to see what happens in France.

Last edited:

Only to stupid Liberals.
it is your conspiracy theory, squirrel.

it is your conspiracy theory, squirrel.

Social media and cultural pressure.

What do you think is meant by cultural pressure? What has changed about French culture recently? :dunno:

you posted:

your link goes to an article published in 2014.

your point seems to be that french women mostly stopped topless bathing as reported in July 2014, because of fear of Muzzie Beasts. and that it is not mentioned in your link is because of recent changes in the French culture. ok.

Obviously, the mother and children were dressed immodestly. ...... :cool:
Keep up the good work, making the case that Islam is incompatible with Western values, and why it's a big mistake letting more Muslims migrate into Western nations.

They already are. ...... :cool:
A few airstrikes isn't "going to war". I'm talking about a full on invasion all the way to the source of the problem(s).
This is all Hollande had to offer in the aftermath of Nice:

“Nothing will make us yield in our will to fight terrorism. We will further strengthen our actions in Iraq and in Syria,” he said, referring to France’s current airstrikes on Isis. “We will continue striking those who attack us on our own soil.”

A few airstrikes isn't "going to war". I'm talking about a full on invasion all the way to the source of the problem(s).
Where would that be? ..... :cool:
For starters:

Hollande: “Nothing will make us yield in our will to fight terrorism. We will further strengthen our actions in Iraq and in Syria,” he said, referring to France’s current airstrikes on Isis. “We will continue striking those who attack us on our own soil.”

But Hollande is fast becoming history, so you should probably expect something more appropriate than the lilly livered has-been is suggesting.

Anyone who thinks shorts and T shirts are immodest needs to go and live in a shariah hell hole - not attempt to murder women and children who do not share their misogynistic crap views. GFY.
As the demographics change. Europe is going to have to make some accommodations towards female modesty in the future. ....... :cool:
Are you trying to tell us that the invading Muslim savages are chauvinistic pigs that treat women like cattle? Wow, what a revelation.

They already are. ...... :cool:

Going to war against the 'extremists' would be a good start. But I'm at a loss as to what it will take for Europe to wake up.
One would have thought slaughtering babies and children would be enough. Maybe it will prove to be the case.

Forum List

Back