Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Wrong.....That weak of sustained winds wouldn't cause the ship to turn directly into the bridge, which is what we saw. The ship was approaching the bridge sideways and after the lights flashed, turned directly into the support structure. Only way that could happen is if the pilot turned to the Starboard 5-10 degrees steering directly into it.. A 4 mph wind isn't going to cause that. 4 mph winds are nothing. It would take higher than 40 mph winds to even begin to cause that.

I spent 3 years on an aircraft carrier. I know how difficult it is to turn them.

Show your math. :)

Gusts were 10 mph.

That cargo ship turns into a big sailboat without propulsion and rudder...

82902479-13239953-image-a-17_1711454894416.jpg

Show your math. :)

Gusts were 10 mph.

That cargo ship turns into a big sailboat without propulsion and rudder...

82902479-13239953-image-a-17_1711454894416.jpg
10 mph still isn't much of a wind. Especially with a ship that weighs as much as that cargo ship. I figure it weighs 40,000 to 50,000 tons fully loaded. 10 mph winds isn't going to bother it much. It depends on the currents and the speed.

I spent 3 years going to sea on an aircraft carrier. The wind is almost always blowing. That's the primary cause of swells. The stronger the winds the bigger the swells. 10 mph will cause 4-6 ft swells at sea. I've been at sea in the path of hurricanes and had 30 ft swells pounding us.

My My....how f**ked up we are, a ship hits a bridge................and it's political shit show.

Our country is over.

Twit I mentioned previously:

10 mph still isn't much of a wind. Especially with a ship that weighs as much as that cargo ship. I figure it weighs 40,000 to 50,000 tons fully loaded. 10 mph winds isn't going to bother it much. It depends on the currents and the speed.

I spent 3 years going to sea on an aircraft carrier. The wind is almost always blowing. That's the primary cause of swells. The stronger the winds the bigger the swells. 10 mph will cause 4-6 ft swells at sea. I've been at sea in the path of hurricanes and had 30 ft swells pounding us.
Do carriers have bowling alleys or basketball gyms.

Fair winds and following seas!

My Dad served on the Hancock CV 19 during WWII

Anybody seen the Buttplug yet. We're not going to get through this without his expertise. He needs to leave those rented kids alone and get out there and fix this!

Anybody notice that this stolen regime is plagued with disasters - both domestic and international. If you didn't know better you'd almost think everything democrats touch turns to shit followed by death and chaos.

Let's see that fake hard hat and the designer work boots and GET OUT THERE BOY!

buttplug contaminated river.jpg

Anybody seen the Buttplug yet. We're not going to get through this without his expertise. He needs to leave those rented kids alone and get out there and fix this!

Anybody notice that this stolen regime is plagued with disasters - both domestic and international. If you didn't know better you'd almost think everything democrats touch turns to shit followed by death and chaos.

View attachment 922606
Buttplug is a pedo.

View attachment 922606

Catastrophic events such as this show why the Federal Transportation Dept is so important.
They were on the scene almost immediately

States and Cities can’t handle a major collapse like this

Through The Facebook and Hancock Association my Dad formed lifelong friendships with others who also served the Fighting Hannah

All the best, Mud!
Is he a Shellback?

Got mine in 78' . I can't remember the exact location. Below Malaysia next to Singapore.

Forum List

Back