Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Oh.....so now you're trying to blame the GOP for this "ACCIDENT"?

So now you're trying to claim the GOP didn't provide any votes for it? It wouldn't have passed without them. 19 of them voted for it. Choke on that; they loved the tax bennies for hedge fund managers and the 'accelerated depreciation' scam. That's all it takes, a couple of bribes, and the GOP will vote for anything.

So now you're trying to claim the GOP didn't provide any votes for it? It wouldn't have passed without them.
So you think an infrastructure bill passed and signed this weekend would have prevented this?

Dude, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damned Democrats want to blame the GOP for fucking Sun Spot activity.

So now you're trying to claim the GOP didn't provide any votes for it? It wouldn't have passed without them. 19 of them voted for it. Choke on that; they loved the tax bennies for hedge fund managers and the 'accelerated depreciation' scam. That's all it takes, a couple of bribes, and the GOP will vote for anything.

Since when does a piece of legislation stop a boat from hitting a bridge ?

So you think an infrastructure bill passed and signed this weekend would have prevented this?

Dude, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damned Democrats want to blame the GOP for fucking Sun Spot activity.

So you need to make up bullshit. That's to be expected, since Republicans don't give a shit about anything but lining their own pockets. I'm talking about the infrastructure bill doofus; I can see why you need to try and shift the topic. Your Party is just as sleazy.

They've already ruled out terrorism.
Video I just saw showed the ship chugging along all lit up, then all lights went out for a few seconds, then came back on, then went totally dark, eventually plowing into the pier.

Looks like a total loss of power/control.

I used to use that bridge in 70 when I was playing ball down there. This is going to be a humungus disaster. To look on the bright side, it could have been much worse if it happened at rush hour. Pray for those unlucky people.

It was built in 1977.

Why didn’t Biden try to stop it?
That is correct. The Progs would be on TV now saying it was Trump's fault. And that is real. That port is going to suffer and so are people who get products from it. That bridge had pay tolls.

The same ship ran into the Port of Antwerp.
Twit I saw claimed the company who owns/runs the ship are big time DEI wonks. Be a real kick in the ass if inexperienced people were operating the ship, in the interest of furthering DEI.

So you need to make up bullshit. That's to be expected, since Republicans don't give a shit about anything but lining their own pockets. I'm talking about the infrastructure bill doofus; I can see why you need to try and shift the topic. Your Party is just as sleazy.
Turn that rubbish back on yourself. You're the one making things up.

According to you every GD thing that happens on the planet can be used as talking-points against your political rivals.

And you should talk, considering the fact that your party supports policies that help drug cartels flood the country with Fentanyl and it's just so you can win elections. Who cares about the chaos and death all of human-trafficking is causing.

Petey may be in the ER having a gerbil extracted from his behind today and may be unavailable. After all, Pete says that Chasten is the "husband" in their relationship which makes him the "wife".

He'll probably show up this July to assess the situation and blame it on Trump.

Pray for those that were on the bridge when it collapsed. There were several vehicles crossing it when it collapsed.

I crossed that bridge every day going to/from DC.

For those wondering about port access, there are 2 tunnels to handle the traffic from the 695 bridge.
Map below:
  • yellow highlight shows the collapsed bridge
  • pink highlight is the section of 695 that is now closed due to the collapse
  • green highlight is the 895 tunnel - Baltimore Harbor Tunnel - not exactly something you want to travel thru since traffic during most of the day only goes about 15 mph - opened in 1957 and the lanes are very narrow, not really built for semi's
  • orange highlight is the Fort McHenry Tunnel, opened in 1985 - preferrable for semi's and has wide lanes, traffic flow is smoother than the 895 tunnel but has the same problems

View attachment 922534

No good. Those tunnels are banned from having haz-mat carrying trucks going under the harbor. That was the only hazmat designated truck route in the area. This is going to be HUGE.

Forum List

Back