Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

1711461490966.png

1711461333806.png

1711461378893.png

82902317-13239953-image-a-20_1711455071721.jpg

Last edited:
Track of ship....

82902049-13239525-image-m-44_1711454372118.jpg

Wind direction is consistent with the trajectory. If the ship lost power shortly before coming to the bridge, it would indeed follow the above path...

View attachment 922577
Wrong.....That weak of sustained winds wouldn't cause the ship to turn directly into the bridge, which is what we saw. The ship was approaching the bridge sideways and after the lights flashed, turned directly into the support structure. Only way that could happen is if the pilot turned to the Starboard 5-10 degrees steering directly into it.. A 4 mph wind isn't going to cause that. 4 mph winds are nothing. It would take higher than 40 mph winds to even begin to cause that.

I spent 3 years on an aircraft carrier. I know how difficult it is to turn them.

Last edited:
No, there is another video showing that the ship lost power twice right before hitting the bridge. You can clearly see it loses power, comes back briefly, then loses it again.

Yeah, I saw the lights go out twice, but there still seemed like something abnormal went on there. The lights were on for 20-30 secs. when it turned and nailed the bridge. One thing for sure, it seems like everyone involved is trying to immediately discount foul play. Maybe we'll see or maybe it'll be one of our patented modern day coverups. MAGA

Petey may be in the ER having a gerbil extracted from his behind today and may be unavailable. After all, Pete says that Chasten is the "husband" in their relationship which makes him the "wife".

It's probably too busy nursing it's little purchased sex toy.

Yeah, I saw the lights go out twice, but there still seemed like something abnormal went on there. The lights were on for 20-30 secs. when it turned and nailed the bridge. One thing for sure, it seems like everyone involved is trying to immediately discount foul play. Maybe we'll see or maybe it'll be one of our patented modern day coverups. MAGA

Because the boat weighs millions of pounds. (It weighed 100,000 TONS) It takes a long time to change the course of something that big. This ain't no bass boat, man. And just because the lights came on doesn't mean he got thrust back.

Look at how many cargo containers are on that boat. Each one weighs between 45k to 60klbs. Each one is one FULLY loaded semi.

Last edited:
When they immediately say there was no foul play you can bet there was.
They wouldn't know for days or weeks if there was foul play because investigations take time.

Looked like it was screaming fast.

They speeded the video up. The ship was traveling slower than it appeared.
The camera angle made it look like it was going slower than it was really going.
60 second video was actually taking place over several minutes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back