Free advice for you Democrats

They think calling people racists for the past 60 years will win them elections..

They have to cover up the fact that they do not have anyone for 2020 to run against Trump..
When was the last time a candidate for a presidential election came out 3 years before the election?

Hellary, you been asleep? She came out 4 years before the election.
Didn't work out so well for her did it? Who else?

You asked an got an answer, now you want more?

Silly far left drone!
So your point is that Hillary came out early and lost and because of that great success story the new candidates for 2020 should be front and center right now?? Great logic man. Come back when you can contribute an intelligent thought

keep talking solely about President Trump and coming up with inane plans that not even Nancy Pelosi can articulate clearly. Keep that stuff up. If you ignored President Trump and focused on issues and solutions I'd be worried. But you can't help yourselves can you?

Thanks for the advice, I think our plan is.....

Keep letting Trump be Trump
Point out his failings and failures as they occur
Wait for the results of the Mueller investigation
Allow the Republicans to continue their infighting
Stand back and watch as Republican promises fail one by one
Force Republicans in 2018 to declare.......I am not Trump
By 2020, Trump will have either resigned or declared he will not run
Your Mueller point and penultimate point will be counterproductive for you. In 2018 congressional candidates who are Democrats and spend most of their time tying their opponent to the President will fail. It will simply ratchet up the base of the President in an off year election and the Democrat will lose. Instead the Democratic strategy in 2018 is to focus on issues and failures to govern well versus Russia and "he's another Trump" hysteria. But since my advice is free you get what you pay for.

They think calling people racists for the past 60 years will win them elections..

They have to cover up the fact that they do not have anyone for 2020 to run against Trump..
When was the last time a candidate for a presidential election came out 3 years before the election?

Silly far left drone!
So your point is that Hillary came out early and lost and because of that great success story the new candidates for 2020 should be front and center right now?? Great logic man. Come back when you can contribute an intelligent thought

See what happens when the far left narrative is defeated?

Your question was answered what more do you want far left drone?

keep talking solely about President Trump and coming up with inane plans that not even Nancy Pelosi can articulate clearly. Keep that stuff up. If you ignored President Trump and focused on issues and solutions I'd be worried. But you can't help yourselves can you?

I love all the devices that Trumpbots employ to try to get Democrats to leave poor Donald alone.
I'm not that nuanced. I really think you hurt your cause fatally by focusing on what he says and how he behaves. If you attacked on policy you'd be better off. But you can't resist. And I have to say I think the guy is a buffoon but you aren't going to beat him by whining about him.
Him wanting to shut gov't down should hurt him

Yeah, Dems. Stop incessently tweeting lies and really retarded shit! Stop attacking your own party with tweets!

Oh...wait...

I love all the devices that Trumpbots employ to try to get Democrats to leave poor Donald alone.
I'm not that nuanced. I really think you hurt your cause fatally by focusing on what he says and how he behaves. If you attacked on policy you'd be better off. But you can't resist. And I have to say I think the guy is a buffoon but you aren't going to beat him by whining about him.

Why? Government is the problem - 20 trillion worth of chickens that will one day come home to roost.

Actually historical it has hurt the far left more than anyone else..

So once again the far left does not understand history!

Silly far left drone!

The answer to my question proved my point you dupe. That one went right over your head didn't it. Haha.

Silly far left drone!

The answer to my question proved my point you dupe. That one went right over your head didn't it. Haha.

See how the far left reacts when their narratives are defeated?

Once again the far left proves my comments!

Silly far left drone!

Please explain to me what you think my narrative was, and how you defeated it?

the dems are toast in 2018
RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.

There are possible gains for the Dem's in 2018, but it will not be enough to change anything.

They will more likely loose more seats than they gain.

Especially those that voted against the repeal of Obamacare in areas that Trump won.

RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.

There are possible gains for the Dem's in 2018, but it will not be enough to change anything.

Especially those that voted against the repeal of Obamacare in areas that Trump won.
The Senate is a Republican lock (unless the President 's loony toons support of fringe candidates is successful in primaries). But the House is a different story. 80/20 that both remain Republican. But 2020 could be a different story. I look for +3 Senators and -10 House seats.

Silly far left drone!

You came in with a far left narrative thinking that no one has announced so early, yet you just missed the far left trade off of Hilary and Obama!

You asked for one person, it got answered then you wanted another person. Your narrative was defeated!

Your narrative was defeated when the question was answered with the far left choice of 2016 which was chosen in 2008.

You missed that entirely with your far left blinders on..

Then you acknowledge the answer then sudden want more than one.

But if this needed to be explained to you, it just proves why you far left drones are more dangerous than ISIS...

The Senate is a Republican lock (unless the President 's loony toons support of fringe candidates is successful in primaries). But the House is a different story. 80/20 that both remain Republican. But 2020 could be a different story. I look for +3 Senators and -10 House seats.

The far left needs to get rid of Pelosi if they want to get big wins..

That will not happen as she has to much power.

As long as the far left keeps up what they are doing, they will continue to loose except in their strong hold areas.

The more statues they tear down proves that they have a political narrative not connected to the rest of the country!

You came in with a far left narrative thinking that no one has announced so early, yet you just missed the far left trade off of Hilary and Obama!

You asked for one person, it got answered then you wanted another person. Your narrative was defeated!

Your narrative was defeated when the question was answered with the far left choice of 2016 which was chosen in 2008.

But if this needed to be explained to you, it just proves why you far left drones are more dangerous than ISIS...
Ok "more dangerous than ISIS" strikes me as needlessly inflammatory.

No they are more dangerous than ISIS.

Do you see anyone on the right wanting to tear down statues that they do not like?

That is ISIS like, expect the far left is doing openly and no one is stopping their fascist ways. They calling it removing hatred!

An enemy you can see is less deadly than those you can't.

Thanks for the advice, I think our plan is.....

Keep letting Trump be Trump
Point out his failings and failures as they occur
Wait for the results of the Mueller investigation
Allow the Republicans to continue their infighting
Stand back and watch as Republican promises fail one by one
Force Republicans in 2018 to declare.......I am not Trump
By 2020, Trump will have either resigned or declared he will not run
Your Mueller point and penultimate point will be counterproductive for you. In 2018 congressional candidates who are Democrats and spend most of their time tying their opponent to the President will fail. It will simply ratchet up the base of the President in an off year election and the Democrat will lose. Instead the Democratic strategy in 2018 is to focus on issues and failures to govern well versus Russia and "he's another Trump" hysteria. But since my advice is free you get what you pay for.
Republicans are in a panic

Trump is turning out to be just what we said he was.......inept, inconsistent and divisive
Mueller is scaring the hell out of him as only he knows the skeletons in his closet

Will Republicans embrace Trump in 2018?
Hard to tie your future to a President with a 35% approval

Forum List

Back