Free advice for you Democrats

the dems are toast in 2018
RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.
Repugs run everything. If the Donald can't get his agenda (whatever the heck that may be) passed, it's on the repugs.

Not when every vote that fails has zero RaT support. Obstruction has consequences, especially for those in areas Trump carried and the RaT reps and senators are voting against what their constituents voted for. Keep playing your standard game...LOL.
You do realize that the GOP played obstruction during the Obama years, right?

It worked for them. Why should the Democrats behave any differently?

After all, it's party over country in DC now.

Because the country didn't like what you RaTz did and hence lost the house, senate and presidency. Stick to your playbook...LOL.

the dems are toast in 2018
RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.
Repugs run everything. If the Donald can't get his agenda (whatever the heck that may be) passed, it's on the repugs.

Not when every vote that fails has zero RaT support. Obstruction has consequences, especially for those in areas Trump carried and the RaT reps and senators are voting against what their constituents voted for. Keep playing your standard game...LOL.

After all, it's party over country in DC now.

Because the country didn't like what you RaTz did and hence lost the house, senate and presidency. Stick to your playbook...LOL.
Clearly you missed the point. That's okay.

Republicans will have a hard enough time convincing the public that Trump is not crazy and that they are capable of governing

If they can't, 2018 could turn into a bloodbath

After all, it's party over country in DC now
It's because it was Obama and the dems that fucked things up, so for them to sit on their hands and do nothing but shout about Trump it will cost them big. Schumer has a chance to show a different side, a side of cooperation and a willingness to fix the problems we face.

He won't because he the dems and the GOP never Trumpers in the swamp are more focused on getting rid of Trump than they are fixing the nation. Shameful.

If Trump is so unqualified why don't the members of the house and the senate work to help rather than work to destroy? Answer same as the first. They hate Trump with a passion that over rides their sworn duty. Both sides!

Republicans will have a hard enough time convincing the public that Trump is not crazy and that they are capable of governing

True. But my point is that the more Democrats point that out the more they will drive Republican turnout. So harping on the President 's buffoonery, as real as it is, hurts Dems.

It's because it was Obama and the dems that fucked things up, so for them to sit on their hands and do nothing but shout about Trump it will cost them big. Schumer has a chance to show a different side, a side of cooperation and a willingness to fix the problems we face. He won't because he and the GOP never Trumpers in the swamp are more focused on getting rid of Trump than they are fixing the nation. Shameful. If Trump is so unqualified why don't the members of the house and the senate work to help rather than work to destroy? Answer same as the first. They hate Trump with a passion that over rides their sworn duty. Both sides!
But why should Schumber cooperate after seeing the Republicans refuse to work with Obama, and when the Republicans and their own President are bitching at each other?

Why is cooperation suddenly such an important thing, outside of the fact that the Republicans are in power?

True. But my point is that the more Democrats point that out the more they will drive Republican turnout. So harping on the President 's buffoonery, as real as it is, hurts Dems.

The far right Republicans have shown they will support Trump regardless of what he says or does

Democrats need to go for the voters who thought....How bad can Trump be? Lets give him a chance

But why should Schumber cooperate after seeing the Republicans refuse to work with Obama, and when the Republicans and their own President bitching at each other?

Why is cooperation suddenly such an important thing, outside of the fact that the Republicans are in power?
Because it's the right thing to do... are we men or are we children? We have multiple fronts going on, a healthcare ins act that is failing from coast to coast.
We are being threatened by a dictator with nukes but the dems are so hurt they want Trump's head on a stick before they lift one finger to help. It's sad!

It's because it was Obama and the dems that fucked things up, so for them to sit on their hands and do nothing but shout about Trump it will cost them big. Schumer has a chance to show a different side, a side of cooperation and a willingness to fix the problems we face. He won't because he and the GOP never Trumpers in the swamp are more focused on getting rid of Trump than they are fixing the nation. Shameful. If Trump is so unqualified why don't the members of the house and the senate work to help rather than work to destroy? Answer same as the first. They hate Trump with a passion that over rides their sworn duty. Both sides!
But why should Schumber cooperate after seeing the Republicans refuse to work with Obama, and when the Republicans and their own President bitching at each other?

President Trump could change the entire narrative by getting something bipartisan passed. It would also be good for our country. I don't know if he can look past his own personal grievances to try.

Because it's the right thing to do... are we men or are we children? We have multiple fronts going on, a healthcare ins act that is failing from coast to coast.
We are being threatened by a dictator with nukes but the dems are so hurt they want Trump's head on a stick before they lift one finger to help. It's sad!
"Because it's the right thing to do... are we men or are we children?"

Some of us were saying that when Obama was in office, and the Republicans laughed. I would have been thrilled to have both sides work together and get ideas from both. Not the GOP, though, no way.

Now, suddenly, they want to be adults.

The GOP has all the power, and all it has done so far is demonstrate it can't govern. That has nothing to do with the Democrats.

President Trump could change the entire narrative by getting something bipartisan passed. It would also be good for our country. I don't know if he can look past his own personal grievances to try
I actually believe that if Trump keeps getting resistance from the house and senate leadership he will bring in dems to work with him.
The GOP is playing with fire IMO

Some of us were saying that when Obama was in office, and the Republicans laughed. I would have been thrilled to have both sides work together and get ideas from both. Not the GOP, though, no way. Now, suddenly, they want to be adults.

The GOP has all the power, and all it has done so far is demonstrate it can't govern. That has nothing to do with the Democrats.
I understand your point but you must admit, Obama was a master at moving the goal posts. He was not willing to except any republican ideas or motions.

Every bill they sent him was DOA. At least the dems should send Trump something to consider on healthcare changes or a tax reduction plan, both sides agree with corporate tax cuts.

They are missing a chance to turn the presidency in their favor and to score points with middle America.

But it makes them feel better to tear down statues and do nothing to help heal the nations ills.

President Trump could change the entire narrative by getting something bipartisan passed. It would also be good for our country. I don't know if he can look past his own personal grievances to try
I actually believe that if Trump keeps getting resistance from the house and senate leadership he will bring in dems to work with him.
I've wondered that. What if he gets together with Dems to pass some stuff. His base will stick with him no matter what and he will gain the same votes of people that gave him the presidency in 2016- tweeners in MI PA FL and OH.

Some of us were saying that when Obama was in office, and the Republicans laughed. I would have been thrilled to have both sides work together and get ideas from both. Not the GOP, though, no way. Now, suddenly, they want to be adults.

I understand your point but you must admit, Obama was a master at moving the goal posts. He was not willing to except any republican ideas or motions.

Every bill they sent him was DOA. At least the dems should send Trump something to consider on healthcare changes or a tax reduction plan, both sides agree with corporate tax cuts.

They are missing a chance to turn the presidency in their favor and to score points with middle America.

But it makes them feel better to tear down statues and do nothing to help heal the nations ills.
Let's say that's all true, let's stipulate to the whole thing. There is a common thread here, and that's the fact that this is what each party's base wants. They don't want to give an inch, they'd rather see the country damaged if it means they make political gains.

And that's the point of my sig. Someone has to be first, this has to end.

I've wondered that. What if he gets together with Dems to pass some stuff. His base will stick with him no matter what and he will gain the same votes of people that gave him the presidency in 2016- tweeners in MI PA FL and OH.
Trump just does not want to fail so he could end up going that way. The dems would be stupid to not work with him. like I said the GOP establishment are playing with fire.

Let's say that's all true, let's stipulate to the whole thing. There is a common thread here, and that's the fact that this is what each party's base wants. They don't want to give an inch, they'd rather see the country damaged if it means they make political gains.

Not me Mac...I hate the establishment. They have screwed us for way to long. This nation could and should be run much better and smarter.

War after war that the establishment doesn't seem to want to win. Healthcare issues are a huge thing, it's peoples lives but some old fool gives the possible fix a thumbs down because he hates Trump. Ridiculous tax rates, government caused out of reach home prices.

But all we get are crickets in the house and the senate. You bet Trump could and would jump ship to get something, anything positive done for the people.

He has already taken the gloves off on his own party's leadership.

Not me Mac...I hate the establishment. They have screwed us for way to long. This nation could and should be run much better and smarter.

War after war that the establishment doesn't seem to want to win. Healthcare issues are a huge thing, it's peoples lives but some old fool gives the possible fix a thumbs down because he hates Trump. Ridiculous tax rates, government caused out of reach home prices.

But all we get are crickets in the house and the senate. You bet Trump could and would jump ship to get something, anything positive done for the people.

in case you havent noticed yet, Trump is all about him, to hell with the people.

pay attention will ya .........

Ok "more dangerous than ISIS" strikes me as needlessly inflammatory.

No they are more dangerous than ISIS.

Do you see anyone on the right wanting to tear down statues that they do not like?

That is ISIS like, expect the far left is doing openly and no one is stopping their fascist ways. They calling it removing hatred!
I respect you right to fulminate essentially anti American rhetoric. You are doing exactly what you accuse Democrats of doing. You have become what you hate.

No I have not, I see the same things in the far left that ISIS does. Nor has the far left ever condemned ISIS or any other far left terrorist group.

So yes they are more dangerous as that people will follow them in their hatred as they continue to support terrorist groups!
They're probably witches too. Let's burn them at the stake.

ISIS tears down statues they disagree with.
The far left tears down statues that they disagree with.

Who is more dangerous?
Come back to me when the crews taking down Confederate statues suddenly start decapitating people.

Forum List

Back