Free advice for you Democrats

the dems are toast in 2018
RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.
Repugs run everything. If the Donald can't get his agenda (whatever the heck that may be) passed, it's on the repugs.

Not when every vote that fails has zero RaT support. Obstruction has consequences, especially for those in areas Trump carried and the RaT reps and senators are voting against what their constituents voted for. Keep playing your standard game...LOL.
Why should dems suddenly support legislation they have opposed just because Trump is pushing it? Heck, repugs voted against their own legislation if Obama indicated he would support it.

No they are more dangerous than ISIS.

Do you see anyone on the right wanting to tear down statues that they do not like?

That is ISIS like, expect the far left is doing openly and no one is stopping their fascist ways. They calling it removing hatred!
I respect you right to fulminate essentially anti American rhetoric. You are doing exactly what you accuse Democrats of doing. You have become what you hate.

No I have not, I see the same things in the far left that ISIS does. Nor has the far left ever condemned ISIS or any other far left terrorist group.

So yes they are more dangerous as that people will follow them in their hatred as they continue to support terrorist groups!
They're probably witches too. Let's burn them at the stake.

ISIS tears down statues they disagree with.
The far left tears down statues that they disagree with.

Who is more dangerous?
Come back to me when the crews taking down Confederate statues suddenly start decapitating people.
America’s Monument to Its Most Infamous Traitor, Benedict Arnold

The Boot Memorial. Worked for Benedict Arnold. He was a West Point grad just like Lee.

keep talking solely about President Trump and coming up with inane plans that not even Nancy Pelosi can articulate clearly. Keep that stuff up. If you ignored President Trump and focused on issues and solutions I'd be worried. But you can't help yourselves can you?

I love all the devices that Trumpbots employ to try to get Democrats to leave poor Donald alone.
I'm not that nuanced. I really think you hurt your cause fatally by focusing on what he says and how he behaves. If you attacked on policy you'd be better off. But you can't resist. And I have to say I think the guy is a buffoon but you aren't going to beat him by whining about him.

The tide has already turned in favor of the Democrats.

PS, are you not aware that all Trump does is whine about everyone he sees as opposition?

Please explain to me what you think my narrative was, and how you defeated it?

You came in with a far left narrative thinking that no one has announced so early, yet you just missed the far left trade off of Hilary and Obama!

You asked for one person, it got answered then you wanted another person. Your narrative was defeated!

Your narrative was defeated when the question was answered with the far left choice of 2016 which was chosen in 2008.

You missed that entirely with your far left blinders on..

Then you acknowledge the answer then sudden want more than one.

But if this needed to be explained to you, it just proves why you far left drones are more dangerous than ISIS...
Ok "more dangerous than ISIS" strikes me as needlessly inflammatory.

Do you see anyone on the right wanting to tear down statues that they do not like?

That is ISIS like, expect the far left is doing openly and no one is stopping their fascist ways. They calling it removing hatred!
I respect you right to fulminate essentially anti American rhetoric. You are doing exactly what you accuse Democrats of doing. You have become what you hate.

No I have not, I see the same things in the far left that ISIS does. Nor has the far left ever condemned ISIS or any other far left terrorist group.

So yes they are more dangerous as that people will follow them in their hatred as they continue to support terrorist groups!

Have you seen liberal Americans committing beheadings?

Trump can now be beaten by any Democrat the least bit better a candidate than Hillary was.

Ugh. He always could have. He likely would have lost to Bernie Sanders. The ONLY reason we have President Trump is because the other real choice was HRC. SCOTUS pick was important, but I think Conservatives were pleasantly surprised by his pick. There was no guarantee, given his history, that he would pick a Conservative. IMO, it was all about anyone but Hillary.

You came in with a far left narrative thinking that no one has announced so early, yet you just missed the far left trade off of Hilary and Obama!

You asked for one person, it got answered then you wanted another person. Your narrative was defeated!

Your narrative was defeated when the question was answered with the far left choice of 2016 which was chosen in 2008.

But if this needed to be explained to you, it just proves why you far left drones are more dangerous than ISIS...

Have you seen liberal Americans committing beheadings?

More far left debunked religious dogma..

Certainly not seeing you so called liberal denouncing them.

Trump can now be beaten by any Democrat the least bit better a candidate than Hillary was.

Yes that why Hilary is president and you far left drones lost many seats all over the US, right?

You far left drones do not have anyone that can beat Trump.

says the far right broken record .

thats only because its not 2020 and no dems have announced they are candidates yet

Yes that why Hilary is president and you far left drones lost many seats all over the US, right?

You far left drones do not have anyone that can beat Trump.

says the far right broken record .

thats only because its not 2020 and no dems have announced they are candidates yet

Says the far left drone!

We all knew Hilary was next in line after Obama and Hilary made the deal in 2008..

There is not shining start of the DNC right now that can beat Trump.

As bad as Trump is, the far left is even worse and people have woken up to it.

Then again if you far left drones had not set the bar so low with Obama, we would have never got Trump.

President Trump could change the entire narrative by getting something bipartisan passed. It would also be good for our country. I don't know if he can look past his own personal grievances to try
I actually believe that if Trump keeps getting resistance from the house and senate leadership he will bring in dems to work with him.
The GOP is playing with fire IMO
Dems won't even sit at the table with him

Trump has burned too many bridges

Many things can happen between now and 2020

Trump could be impeached for criminal acts
Trump could resign
Trump could have a stroke from the stress
Trump could decide not to run
Trump could be denied the GOP nomination
Trump could be successful

Many things can happen between now and 2020

Trump could be impeached for criminal acts
Trump could resign
Trump could have a stroke from the stress
Trump could decide not to run
Trump could be denied the GOP nomination
Trump could be successful
The latter is the hope right?

The biggest challenge for Republicans is dealing with Trumps incompetence.

How do they keep Trump from bringing them down?

So your point is that Hillary came out early and lost and because of that great success story the new candidates for 2020 should be front and center right now?? Great logic man. Come back when you can contribute an intelligent thought

See what happens when the far left narrative is defeated?

Your question was answered what more do you want far left drone?
The answer to my question proved my point you dupe. That one went right over your head didn't it. Haha.

See how the far left reacts when their narratives are defeated?

Once again the far left proves my comments!

God you're an idiot. I asked for one person knowing that Hillary was the answer and to make the point that she lost. Any political advisor worth their salt wouldn't advise an announcement right now. It's too early and not smart to put the spotlight on anybody this soon. Stay under the radar as Trump continues to implode then make the run when the time is right.

the dems are toast in 2018
RaTz are blocking The Donald's agenda easily explains the lack of progress. Solution - kill the RaTz in their own trap.

There are possible gains for the Dem's in 2018, but it will not be enough to change anything.

They will more likely loose more seats than they gain.

Especially those that voted against the repeal of Obamacare in areas that Trump won.
The Senate is a Republican lock (unless the President 's loony toons support of fringe candidates is successful in primaries). But the House is a different story. 80/20 that both remain Republican. But 2020 could be a different story. I look for +3 Senators and -10 House seats.

The far left needs to get rid of Pelosi if they want to get big wins..

That will not happen as she has to much power.

As long as the far left keeps up what they are doing, they will continue to loose except in their strong hold areas.

The more statues they tear down proves that they have a political narrative not connected to the rest of the country!
Agreed, Pelosi sucks

The answer to my question proved my point you dupe. That one went right over your head didn't it. Haha.

See how the far left reacts when their narratives are defeated?

Once again the far left proves my comments!

The stupidity of Kosh continues to astonish me. Take down some Racist staires and you're worse than ISIS. Ok drama queen

Forum List

Back