Free guns for the poor

• Banned
this is actually a decent idea that shows some compassion instead if just a desire to up the gun sales for the gun makers

• Banned
I was really wondering wether the right would like it or hate it.

giving guns to poor people means that your giving guns to the people who dont like the right.

You know people of color and the very people you attack every time you get your hands on the budget

• Banned
That is alot of brown and black hands to have to pry guns from.

Im telling you your Bubba voters are not going to like you going into their towns and giving the poor people guns

Im telling you your Bubba voters are not going to like you going into their towns and giving the poor people guns

the first gun laws written by democrats

forbid the black from owning firearms

i see some wish that still was the case

I was really wondering wether the right would like it or hate it.

giving guns to poor people means that your giving guns to the people who dont like the right.

You know people of color and the very people you attack every time you get your hands on the budget

They have the right, if they want it then they need to pay for it. Tell me tm, are you for it, because you want a gun now?

As cities around the country experiment with gun-buybacks to get weapons off the street, one man has started a group to do just the opposite. It's called the "Armed Citizen Project," and it aims to provide guns to poor Americans in high crime neighborhoods.

"As criminals have more reason to fear the citizenry, crime begins to drop as a result," Kyle Coplen, the founder, told FoxNews.com.

This week, the group gave out its first weapons.

Read more: Group wants to give guns to the poor | Fox News

Now how do you think your red neck voters who hate people of color are going to feel about you giving the poor black and brown people in their towns a free gun

Now how do you think your red neck voters who hate people of color are going to feel about you giving the poor black and brown people in their towns a free gun

They will see it as a great opportunity to connect with them by teaching them how to shoot. :)

Forum List

Back