Freedom Activist Adam Kokesh's house raided

The US Park Police. What an awesome Police agency. They are probably up for a budget review. That's when the federal cops are the most dangerous.

Did he violate the law on purpose to bring attention to it, or just think no one would care about a you tube video?

Civil disobedience is the last step before a revolution. In order to attain revolution the masses have to wake up. Posting Youtube videos is a good way to reach an audience to further that goal. If you're not willing to be civilly disobedient then you have no business in a revolution.

Did he violate the law on purpose to bring attention to it, or just think no one would care about a you tube video?

Civil disobedience is the last step before a revolution. In order to attain revolution the masses have to wake up. Posting Youtube videos is a good way to reach an audience to further that goal. If you're not willing to be civilly disobedient then you have no business in a revolution.

Yeaaaahhh..... See, that's creepy.

People who talk, seriously, about armed revolution and the tree of freedom needing blood etc etc, are creepy.

The guy in the video broke the law. Clearly he knew he was breaking the law. *shrug*. Looks like he got exactly the response he was hoping for to me.

People who talk, seriously, about armed revolution and the tree of freedom needing blood etc etc, are creepy.

The guy in the video broke the law. Clearly he knew he was breaking the law. *shrug*. Looks like he got exactly the response he was hoping for to me.

Ive never heard anyone say that Thomas Jefferson is creepy.

Creepy, how so? All countries go through cycles. From bondage to liberty and then back to bondage. Revolution is as natural as lightning.

I'd bet Jefferson would agree with me today:)

Then you don't know Jefferson very well.

You think Jefferson would agree that he is creepy?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

AVTM Official Press Release
RE: Raid on ADAM VS THE MAN Studios 10JUL13

(HERNDON, VA 10 JULY 2013)--- On the evening of Tuesday, 09JUL13, at approximately 7:45 PM, a combination of US Parks Police (an arm of the DHS) raided Adam Kokesh's residence. Local Herndon police assisted in the armed invasion. The officers used a battering ram to knock in the door after two knocks, and did not announce that they had a warrant. Immediately after breaking down the door, a flash bang grenade was deployed in the foyer.

Numerous police vehicles, including a light armored vehicle and two low-flying helicopters barricaded Adam's street. More than 20 armored SWAT team members surrounded the house, as well as a number of detectives, and plainclothes officers. Assault rifles were aimed on all members of the team as they were handcuffed without being told why they were detained. Masked and armored police in full “Storm Trooper” gear flooded in and ransacked the residence. The team was cordoned in a front room, while Adam was pulled aside for questioning.

Over the course of the next five hours, the police searched every corner of the house with canine units and blueprints to the house obtained prior to the search. All officers refused to speak to the crew while they we being detained. They confiscated cell phones and personal items with force. Throughout the ordeal, the police repeatedly showed a volatile desire to initiate aggressive, forceful conduct with detainees. At one point, Adam politely requested to use the restroom and was kicked by the officer forcing him to sit handcuffed on the floor. After hours of determined attempts, the safe was forced open and all items inside were confiscated. Adam was arrested and his crew were told he was being brought to the Herndon Police department overnight. Well after midnight, police officers cleared the house.

Fairfax County Adult Detention Center has stated that it has Adam in custody.

The ADAM VS THE MAN Team will be continuing production on the podcast and the Youtube channel as long as Adam remains imprisoned for an act of civil disobedience. We will continue to spread the message of liberty, self ownership, and the non-aggression principle regardless of the government's relentless attacks on our operation. We will continue to combat its desperate attempts to crush a worldwide, revolutionary shift in the people's understanding of the state's illegitimacy—after all, good ideas don't require force.

Media Contact: Lucas Jewell – [email protected]

If you are interested in participating in a "call flood" call 202 619 7105 (The phone number Herndon Police gave us) and demand the release of Adam Kokesh and that charges be placed on the individuals that committed a B&E, vandalizism, distruction of property, theft, and kidnapped Adam at our home. Thank you and as always I will be keeping everyone up to date on info and releasing an official statement soon. All posts on this page will be from me. - Lucas

Police serving warrant for arrest of pro-gun activist Adam Kokes - DC Breaking Local News Weather Sports FOX 5 WTTG

Gestapo not taking kindly to supporting freedom and liberty...Keep doing what you are doing brother! We support you.

Fucking goose stepping nazis.

Send the story to The Blaze. They will probably run it if you have mass emailers contact them first with interest in the story. I send ask my own email list to contact them as well.

The raid sounds like something out of a fiction horror film. Incredible that could happen in America. Something definitely wrong with that story.

According to a news release from Kokesh’s Internet television show, police in cars and helicopters approached Kokesh’s house in Herndon, a suburb about 25 miles west of Washington, about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday. Roads were blocked in the area around the house, in the 1500 block of Snow Flake Court, while the search was underway.

Kokesh’s news release accuses police of “aggressive, forceful conduct,” including deploying a flash grenade in his foyer and using a battering ram to knock in the front door. Those details could not be independently confirmed.

Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh arrested in Herndon - The Washington Post

Good thing they sent in the Storm Troopers for drugs. Wouldn't want anybody to get the munchies.

According to Robert Wenzel at EPJ:

Possession of Schedule I or II drugs is a felony in Virginia, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a maximum $2,500 fine. If convicted of possession of Schedule I or II drugs while also in possession of a firearm, Kokesh would face an additional minimum of two years in prison.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: UPDATE 2: Kokesh Charged with Drug Possession

So, despite the Second Amendment, being charged with a non-violent crime while in possession of a firearm can somehow make your punishment worse.

Also:

The Virginia Drug Control Act defines Schedule I drugs as narcotics that have “no accepted medical use” such as heroin and LSD.

Schedule II drugs are defined as narcotics that have a “high potential for abuse” but have accepted medical use. Those drugs include PCP, cocaine, methadone, and methamphetamine.

Forum List

Back