🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frenzy (Transformers-Robot): Trump Mystery

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a TrumpUSA murder-mystery involving the fictional A.I. robot Frenzy (Transformers), a miniature warrior-robot who transforms 'magically' into an espionage-geared compact audio-cassette.

It was inspired by Mars Attacks!

====

As President Trump checked his notes about the monumental peace-summit between North Korea and South Korea in PyeongChang, he worried about the recent FBI reports of a strange presence in Los Angeles apparently responsible for multiple killings of LAPD officers. This 'presence' was even rumoured to be some kind of an 'alien robot' but nothing was confirmed. These cop-killings involved ruthless decapitations and the ripping off of arms and legs (of policemen). Nevertheless, Trump was worrying more about the conference between North Korea and South Korea, since the meeting had many nuclear war deterrence overtones.

While Trump was in PyeongChang, the cop-killings in L.A. continued and Americans were becoming anxious. On the eve of the first night of the PyeongChang Summit, a strange pirate-TV broadcast was sent over the airwaves to audiences in L.A. (and elsewhere in America). The broadcast was indeed sent by the rumoured 'alien robot.' The robot introduced himself as Frenzy and claimed it/he was a visitor from a faraway galaxy sent to Earth to deliver omens about capitalism and civilization and even technology. Frenzy told the viewers watching his pirate-TV broadcast not to worry about the PyeongChang Summit but rather be more concerned about the homegrown/domestic problems created by the vices of capitalism.

"My name is Frenzy, and I'm from a faraway planet of A.I. robots. Our planet is called Cybertron, and we were spawned by alien-humanoid from Venus (they no longer live in Venus). Cybertron diplomats sent me to create havoc and fear on Earth (in Los Angeles) to awaken modern-day Americans to the reality of capitalism vice and social maladies. Think about it, America, capitalism promotes gluttony and sloth ironically simultaneously. This 'handedness-malady' represents a modern-day problem of neglected governance and poor leadership. America needs better role-models, so your youngsters don't grow up watching graphic violence on TV and in movies and thinking that killing cops is somehow 'cool'."

Then, the broadcast ended, and Americans scrambled to make sense of the strange 'omen' sent by this alien robot from Cybertron named Frenzy. Why was Frenzy decapitating and ripping limbs off policemen in L.A.? Why was Cybertron so critical of American capitalism and civilization? Was Frenzy something like the AntiChrist? The CIA and the FBI went to work to engage with Frenzy and catch him and hopefully negotiate with him peacefully. Meanwhile, Frenzy travelled to San Diego and killed 5 more policemen. He never killed female cops, but his male cop victims were truly horrified. The FBI called this ordeal the 'Frenzy Omen' (FO). A rookie FBI agent named Ellis suggested that FO was worse than 9/11 and the Manson Family Murders and Roswell combined.

"My name is FBI Agent Ellis. We officers of the FBI are working closely with the Trump Administration and the CIA to lure in this alien robot from Cybertron named Frenzy. We know from sources that Frenzy has a laser-weapon which he uses to decapitate policemen and rip off their limbs. We also know that Frenzy transforms into an espionage-geared compact cassette which has the capacity to detect multiple communications-signals across the globe and also transmit pirate radio and TV signals like the one he did on the first eve of the PyeongChang Summit. We believe Frenzy is a messenger of darkness, which is why we intend to ignore him, defy him, apprehend him, shoo him away, and/or negotiate some peace-deal with him. We've assured the President that America will not succumb to this devastating anti-capitalism oriented dehumanizing 'Frenzy Omen' (FO)."

====

frenzy3.jpg

Forum List

Back