Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

The Secret Service is under Biden's control. True, they'd probably use Federal Marshals or other DOJ to deliver Trump, but the SS is sure to cooperate with them.

He does have to appear before the committee. He can plead the 5th if he wants, but he WILL have to appear.
The Secret Service only has the power of arrest for crimes for which a warrant has been issued or takes place within their view. Any attempt to arrest other than under those conditions would result in a conflict with his Secret Service security detail.

Past history has shown that you do not have to appear in response to a subpoena before Congress to testify. The House no longer arrests people for failing to appear.

Have a nice day!

The Secret Service only has the power of arrest for crimes for which a warrant has been issued or takes place within their view. Any attempt to arrest other than under those conditions would result in a conflict with his Secret Service security detail.

Past history has shown that you do not have to appear in response to a subpoena before Congress to testify. The House no longer arrests people for failing to appear.

Have a nice day!
In the case of Donald Trump, you can bet that if Congress issues a subpoena, he will be compelled to comply one way or another.

Conspiracy to commit insurrection is a much more serious matter than recent congressional investigations.

What these "reinstatement" morons don't understand is that no one can be "reinstated" to the presidency under the U.S. system of government. If, for some reason, someone could actually prove that there was something wrong with the election of Biden and Harris, the Speaker of the House assumes the powers of the presidency. Such proof, which does not seem to exist, would not establish that trump actually won the election. trump at all times will remain the private citizen that he became on Jan. 20.
Oh, come on. If they understood that, they wouldn't be trumptards and we wouldn't be having so much fun at their expense.

I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

The National Mall is empty; where are all the celebrants? Guess they're afraid they will be recognized as insurrectionists from Jan 6. Did Trump even show up?

WAIT!

Did I miss the Reinstatement Ceremony?
Oh Man! Maybe I can catch it on YouTube?

So,,,,,? How's the Reinstatement going?
qajcg3y437h71.jpg

Absolutely not. But most of the nation will wish Trump would come back by the time Biden has been in office for one year.

Because what an absolute crap show his presidency is
This is a lie.

“A majority of Americans in a new poll think it would be bad for the country if former President Trump runs for office in 2024.

The survey, conducted by Quinnipiac University, found that 60 percent of respondents said it would be bad for the country if Trump were to launch a bid for president in 2024.”

The last thing Americans want is another disastrous, failed Trump ‘presidency.’

The only way he can comeback is an overthrowing of the current administration, and at that point THEN you libs could call him a dictator.
If I'm being completely honest I would like to see them try. Only this time it wouldn't be the capitol police trying not to hurt them and refusing to fire upon them. it would be the Secret Service and the National Guard with full auto weapons shooting every single one of them in the face.

I personally like seeing stupid people die because they're stupid

I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

Never heard of 'Reinstatement Day." Looks like they fact checked their own fake news story. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back