Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

I just asked a question.
Yes, you asked: "Can you agree he said that Trump would be reinstated in August?" and I answered that. But still not good enough for you.

Do you actually believe that Trump is going to be reinstated during Biden's term?
That's now your FIFTH question. And I expect if I answered that one too it would only be followed by a sixth. All questions after the first require a $25 donation made to USMB.

That's now your FIFTH question. And I expect if I answered that one too it would only be followed by a sixth. All questions after the first require a $25 donation made to USMB.

So you don’t want to answer if you believe Trump will be reinstated during Biden’s term.

If I believed that, would be embarrassed to answer that one too.

So you don’t want to answer if you believe Trump will be reinstated during Biden’s term.
Did I say that? What difference does it make what I "believe?" And what do I base that belief on? Did you make a $25 contribution to USMB yet?
Nevertheless. I think Trump is unlikely to be reinstated irregardless of what develops. That does not mean I don't think he shouldn't, but clearly, our elections are corrupt and broken beyond all measure.

If I believed that, would be embarrassed to answer that one too.
You'd be embarrassed to answer anything. Link us to the last time you answered someone else's question! I bet it has been a long time.

You're real good though at asking pointless questions.

Disease filled illegals are massing at the border, commodity prices are rising at alarming rate as are energy prices, our allies in Afghanistan are being executed, the crime rate is rising and vaccines don't seem to work but enough about Biden, lets talk about Trump.

OK, so Lindell said in an interview that he expected everything he was working on to eventually go before the SCOTUS (no date given) and for Trump to be reinstated (again, no date given). How does that lead to a "reinstatement day" of the 13th?
Lindell put off the date until he can roll out his new product, the "My Crying Pillow" for you guys in case things don't work out.

Forum List

Back