Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

1628825205214.png

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent?

Mike Lindell hasn't had a very successful week so far.

History says the Trump supporters will just put out a new date and continue to raise money on the sham.

History says the Trump supporters will just put out a new date and continue to raise money on the sham.

Most likely. I was looking forward to another convoy of rednecks in pickups riding up and down the road with their confederate and Trump flags fluttering in the wind. Oh well, I guess we won't be entertained.

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent? Will it be a peaceful transfer of power?

In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice:
"When the my pillow guy get's your TDS triggered, ......you might be a snowflake"!
4z3w8q.jpg

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent? Will it be a peaceful transfer of power?

Any politicians that are pro-Marxist, will never step down during their tenure in office. We're stuck with those two Bozo's for their entire term.

I honestly think folks like Lakhota here wake up every day and praise the lord for putting Donald Trump in his life.

His life would be incomplete without his favourite person.

Actually obsessed.
So much so that they will literally hand over every liberty they still have if they are told it's necessary to stop the Bad Orange Man. Fools. They are helping their jailers get everything ready for them.

Forum List

Back