Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

No, the Democrats blocked Trump's plan, which was posted on his website. He proposed taxing wire transfers going to Mexico. The Republicans didn't ignore the filibuster like the Democrats are doing. And you're going to pay for that because Democrats never think things through. You just want your way now.

Great example of how Democrats lie all the time about everything. Trump didn't stop Mexico from paying for the wall, you did. Now you're blaming Trump because you're a liar. Always were, always will be

But taxing wire transfers is not getting Mexico to pay for the wall... It is just taxing people in the US that is US Citizens who want to send money to Mexico..

How is that the Mexico (i.e. Mexico Government) paying for a wall..

This was going to tax US companies paying for goods and services... US would have found themselves in WTO for breaking trade agreements very quick on that...

IT was a crap idea that GOP buried as to stop them being embarrassed...

Democrats never think things through? republicans are the ones who want to force people to have babies without a thought or a plan as to who and how these babies are to be raised to adulthood, which takes a lot of work. republicans are complete dumbshits.

I'm pro-choice and I'm not a conservative, so I'm not sure why you said that to me. But yes, the view that government should enforce morality makes no sense and contradicts that government should not make our choices

But taxing wire transfers is not getting Mexico to pay for the wall... It is just taxing people in the US that is US Citizens who want to send money to Mexico..

How is that the Mexico (i.e. Mexico Government) paying for a wall..

This was going to tax US companies paying for goods and services... US would have found themselves in WTO for breaking trade agreements very quick on that...

IT was a crap idea that GOP buried as to stop them being embarrassed...

Again, that was the plan on his website, it wasn't just something he threw out.

And seriously, only US citizens send money to Mexico? You are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.

Of course that's "Mexico" paying for the wall. It comes out of the Mexican economy. You are lying, like you always do. You're a Democrat, Democrat = liar. You lie about everything all the time. It's who you are

Yep. All we can do at this point is observe, learn, and not let this happen to America again.

I'm still stunned that it happened in the first place.
There's no way to prevent something like this. Cultists are gonna cult, no matter what you do. It's the dark side of a free nation.

There's no way to prevent something like this. Cultists are gonna cult, no matter what you do. It's the dark side of a free nation.
Seems to me that most of our problems are cultural in their roots. We have to look at what is happening in people's lives for them to be attracted to the darker stuff, and to support and enable it. Our culture is sick. These people are paranoid and miserable.

Seems to me that most of our problems are cultural in their roots. We have to look at what is happening in people's lives for them to be attracted to the darker stuff, and to support and enable it. Our culture is sick. These people are paranoid and miserable.

And mac slithers up to a leftist, puts his arms around him and starts stroking ...

The powerful democrat governor of NY was forced to resign yesterday but what do we see from lefties on the political forum? An old quote from a guy who makes pillows. It beats talking about Biden and Cuomo anyway.
At least cuomo had the decency to give up his bullshit. Unlike a LOSER ex president, and crack addict pillow guy ... WHO REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON AN ELECTION LOST 9 MOS AGO.

I can't explain it. I have a brother who's a PhD. Very smart and educated man. Yet he truly believed Trump had some plan to remain president. He firmly believed it up until noon on Inauguration Day. I tried to steer him away from the Q bullshit and the far rightwingnut sites he perused, but that only caused him to dig his heels in deeper. This is the actual text he sent me shortly after Biden was sworn in...

Yeah, I see now that Trump was lying. If he had anything he would've used it. Given how I was used in abused by politics, I just glanced at a few things but not involved like I was. If I could be there easily fooled I no longer trust myself politically to know which end is up. So I walk away from it.

... I felt as if I had saved him. He still didn't agree with my politics, which is fine, but at least I had pulled him out of the abyss. And so he stayed clear of politics altogether. He wouldn't even discuss politics with me and I didn't push it. Sadly, since about a month ago or so, he's starting to text me crap again from those same far rightwing sites. There is no saving those who don't want to be saved.

I can't explain it. I have a brother who's a PhD. Very smart and educated man. Yet he truly believed Trump had some plan to remain president. He firmly believed it up until noon on Inauguration Day. I tried to steer him away from the Q bullshit and the far rightwingnut sites he perused, but that only caused him to dig his heels in deeper. This is the actual text he sent me shortly after Biden was sworn in...

Yeah, I see now that Trump was lying. If he had anything he would've used it. Given how I was used in abused by politics, I just glanced at a few things but not involved like I was. If I could be there easily fooled I no longer trust myself politically to know which end is up. So I walk away from it.

... I felt as if I had saved him. He still didn't agree with my politics, which is fine, but at least I had pulled him out of the abyss. And so he stayed clear of politics altogether. He wouldn't even discuss politics with me and I didn't push it. Sadly, since about a month ago or so, he's starting to text me crap again from those same far rightwing sites. There is no saving those who don't want to be saved.
Wow, interesting.

I've been convinced for a long time now that intelligence and ideology are mutually exclusive, that one is not a function of the other. Perfectly intelligent people can fall prey to it, whether it's political in nature, religious, or some combination therein. To me, it's essentially an affliction that robs people of (a) fundamental human curiosity and (b) their critical thinking skills.

And now, with an internet that is more than willing to feed into any given ideology at 100%, it's only getting worse.

Wow, interesting.

I've been convinced for a long time now that intelligence and ideology are mutually exclusive, that one is not a function of the other. Perfectly intelligent people can fall prey to it, whether it's political in nature, religious, or some combination therein. To me, it's essentially an affliction that robs people of (a) fundamental human curiosity and (b) their critical thinking skills.

And now, with an internet that is more than willing to feed into any given ideology at 100%, it's only getting worse.
Imo it's not really ideological, although the Rumpfaithful are obviously invested in the guy with cultlike obsession. But Trump posed himself as a saviour (literally) to all those who felt left behind by both parties

The anti-vaccers before covid where largely white affluent and faux libertarian living .... or african american and not of the upwardly mobile Obama/BenCarson ilk. (-:

The live free or die Bundy folks, they cling to a free range economy that ceased perhaps even before WWII.

The rw militas/white supremacists.

Even BLM to a degree.

Some people are simply not open to information conflicting to what they want to believe. The internet/social media allows a small number of people to feed fake news to them. And the irony of Trump was that whenever he accuses someone of anything, he's already done it .... in spades.

I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

I've spoken with a true expert. He makes seat cushions to relieve the pressure on your nutsack while programming for hours. He told me Obama will be installed for a third term on Oct 31. Any upholsterer can put a pillow together. Nuts are a much more sensitive science.

Imo it's not really ideological, although the Rumpfaithful are obviously invested in the guy with cultlike obsession. But Trump posed himself as a saviour (literally) to all those who felt left behind by both parties

The anti-vaccers before covid where largely white affluent and faux libertarian living .... or african american and not of the upwardly mobile Obama/BenCarson ilk. (-:

The live free or die Bundy folks, they cling to a free range economy that ceased perhaps even before WWII.

The rw militas/white supremacists.

Even BLM to a degree.

Some people are simply not open to information conflicting to what they want to believe. The internet/social media allows a small number of people to feed fake news to them. And the irony of Trump was that whenever he accuses someone of anything, he's already done it .... in spades.

LOL, another mental eight year old Democrat

Reinstatement? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm looking forward to the House select committee subpoenaing Trump.

Biden will order Trump's Secret Service detail to deliver him to Congress.

I'm dying to see Trump's face when responsibility for his safety is turned over to the Capitol Police!!!!!

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent? Will it be a peaceful transfer of power?

Mike Lindell hasn't had a very successful week so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back