Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent? Will it be a peaceful transfer of power?

Mike Lindell hasn't had a very successful week so far.

Pffft no

MIKE Lindell the shit they came up with is insane
Former USA indeed

I'm sure you brainwashed fags here at usmb are already posting Mike had nothing articles from the daily kos

Pffft no

Former USA indeed

I'm sure you brainwashed fags here at usmb are already posting Mike had nothing articles from the daily kos
Pffft no

Former USA indeed

Funny. Is English your second language?

In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice:
"When the my pillow guy get's your TDS triggered, ......you might be a snowflake"!
View attachment 524986
053jnxlyr1h71.jpg

That's what I've been hearing Mike Lindell and other Trump supporters saying. Will it happen? If it doesn't - what will Trump supporters do? What will they think? Will they be peaceful or violent? Will it be a peaceful transfer of power?

Absolutely not. But most of the nation will wish Trump would come back by the time Biden has been in office for one year.

Because what an absolute crap show his presidency is

It can't happen. For it to happen there'd have to be some massive bombshell. Even manipulating an election isn't going to be enough of a charge to change things.

images-17.jpg
One person who's a marketing guru lets you all promote him free on Twitter, facebook, youtube, forums, messenger etc just by picking a scenerio and date to get you all to take the (click) bait, and you all think he's the clueless one. *LOL*

Reinstatement? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm looking forward to the House select committee subpoenaing Trump.

Biden will order Trump's Secret Service detail to deliver him to Congress.

I'm dying to see Trump's face when responsibility for his safety is turned over to the Capitol Police!!!!!
If you knew anything about the Secret Service, you know that is impossible and he does NOT have to testify. It is in the Constitution that perhaps you wiped your ass on!

If you knew anything about the Secret Service, you know that is impossible and he does NOT have to testify. It is in the Constitution that perhaps you wiped your ass on!
The Secret Service is under Biden's control. True, they'd probably use Federal Marshals or other DOJ to deliver Trump, but the SS is sure to cooperate with them.

He does have to appear before the committee. He can plead the 5th if he wants, but he WILL have to appear.

What is really funny is the reinstatement of Progs killing children. We laugh over and over as you blame us for you. Now get back to your debauchery. Wait...you never stopped!!! Tens of trillions of dollars later and soon to be hundreds of trillions.
I need a translator, stat!

Forum List

Back