Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

41A374F5-5D2A-4E39-B40E-F8F546DABC97.jpeg

Did Mexico pay for the wall recently?

No, the Democrats blocked Trump's plan, which was posted on his website. He proposed taxing wire transfers going to Mexico. The Republicans didn't ignore the filibuster like the Democrats are doing. And you're going to pay for that because Democrats never think things through. You just want your way now.

Great example of how Democrats lie all the time about everything. Trump didn't stop Mexico from paying for the wall, you did. Now you're blaming Trump because you're a liar. Always were, always will be

My Pillow Guy is now in full denial that he ever said that

He learned his selective amnesia from Trump
Obama has his unmasked parties with un vaccinated racist suffering guests. In an expensive oceanfront home he could afford because of selling out that is going to be under water by his global climate change sewage dictums. And he owns other oceanfront homes. Also, the gulf stream is going to freeze up and that means he and Michelle will become popsicles. But do not worry. After the massive tax increases on us, everything will be well. ?A nation dies when a growing amount of the population lose interests for reasons.

Don Trump's Reinstatement Day...........Friday, the 13th.

C'mon, I can't be the only one who thinks that is just too too precious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, loved the post on what to wear on Reinstatement Day!
(thumbs-up to Mack 1958)

In fact, I re-purposed Mac's suggestion on 'what-to-wear' and sent a query to two fashionista neighbors down in Sarasota.

They nearly always are dressed to the nines.
Tastefully though, I must say.

So I sent a text query to each asking for their insights on appropriate fashion for a Reinstatement Day.

Betcha......it'll be a little black dress (LBD), and a single string of good pearls, from the older of the two.

The younger (who is really quite pretty) (in fact, so is the older one. For an older one. Musta been a real looker when younger).......anyway, the younger will likely suggest: An orange jumpsuit.

Will letcha know what I hear back. :cool:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

That's Friday the 13th, figures :)

What is fun about this 'Reinstatement Day' gig is that it is a prominent showcasing of the nutjobbery that has become such a defining aspect of MAGA-think. It is, obviously, satire-rich.

Too many Trumpers believe the jackassery of PillowBoy. Too many believe the jackassery of Marjorie T. Greene, Matt Gaetz, OAN, and other fringie voices. And so, when the world has a clear shot showcasing their nutjobbery.....like a failed prediction of reinstatment ...... well, lock & load.

If I was a Trumper, and I ain't.......but if I was, having the likes of PillowBoy or M.T.Greene promoting my interests, well, it wouldn't fill me with confidence that I was on the right track. Conversely, characters like that, and predictions that fail, sort of validate the perceptions of the skeptics of MAGA-thinkers.

IMHO

What is really funny is the reinstatement of Progs killing children. We laugh over and over as you blame us for you. Now get back to your debauchery. Wait...you never stopped!!! Tens of trillions of dollars later and soon to be hundreds of trillions.
^Cope or no cope?

The only way he can comeback is an overthrowing of the current administration, and at that point THEN you libs could call him a dictator.
“Biden received the most Electoral College votes, with 306 to Donald Trump’s 232, a result that was later certified by the U.S. congress. He was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2021.” ibid

This is obviously a lie.

Reuters is part of the anti-Trump liberal media; everything is fake news and shouldn’t be believed.

No, the Democrats blocked Trump's plan, which was posted on his website. He proposed taxing wire transfers going to Mexico. The Republicans didn't ignore the filibuster like the Democrats are doing. And you're going to pay for that because Democrats never think things through. You just want your way now.

Great example of how Democrats lie all the time about everything. Trump didn't stop Mexico from paying for the wall, you did. Now you're blaming Trump because you're a liar. Always were, always will be
Democrats never think things through? republicans are the ones who want to force people to have babies without a thought or a plan as to who and how these babies are to be raised to adulthood, which takes a lot of work. republicans are complete dumbshits.

If I was a Trumper, and I ain't.......but if I was, having the likes of PillowBoy or M.T.Greene promoting my interests, well, it wouldn't fill me with confidence that I was on the right track. Conversely, characters like that, and predictions that fail, sort of validate the perceptions of the skeptics of MAGA-thinkers.

IMHO
You're 100% correct, however Trump bots simply do not care when the things they say and do contradict each other or are patently false.

You can't reason with people like that because there are no agreed upon facts, rules or anything else.

Alternative facts by definition are not facts they're falsehoods so it would seem to me that the only place they could exist is in an alternative universe (or is it a parallel universe?!?) :)

Democrats never think things through? republicans are the ones who want to force people to have babies without a thought or a plan as to who and how these babies are to be raised to adulthood, which takes a lot of work. republicans are complete dumbshits.
How about young adults make responsible decisions and use a condom or keep it in their pants... :rolleyes:

I guess Friday the 13th really is bad luck.

Forum List

Back