Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Bullshit. Like I said, show where I said anything about his finger getting tired. You invented that crap. I called you on your lies.

Guy, you were the ones who said, "Well, it wasn't military grade because he had to keep pulling the trigger", not because it fires a high-powered military grade round specifically designed to do enormas damage to human flesh.

No, that is not what I said. I said it wasn't a machine gun. And it isn't. Remember? Back when you said "but it LOOKS LIKE the one I used in the Army!".

No, that is not what I said. I said it wasn't a machine gun. And it isn't. Remember? Back when you said "but it LOOKS LIKE the one I used in the Army!".

Uh, yeah, the one I had in the Army said "AR-15" on the side.

but the poor clown's finger was getting tired. If psychotic comic book clowns can't own machine guns are any of us truly free?

but the poor clown's finger was getting tired. If psychotic comic book clowns can't own machine guns are any of us truly free?

But the rifle you had in the Army WAS a machine gun. The one Holmes had was not. And his jammed after firing only a few rounds. He didn't "empty the 100 round magazine" like you said. You lie more than a politician.

I said MOST. Pay attention.

Except most aren't.

Columbine had armed guards.
Fort Hood was a fucking military base. So was the Washington Naval Yard.
VA Tech had an armed police force.

There were plenty of good guys with guns in the mass shootings. It's just that your average "active shooter events" are usually over before anyone has a chance to react.

Even trained LEO.

That's why the "good guy with a gun is a fallacy". The bad guy with a gun has done his thing long before the "good guy" even knows what is going on.

MOST are done in gun free zones. ALL schools are gun free zons. The army base WAS also a gun free zone. All of those you mentioned above were considered "gun free" zones.

What else was stamped on "your" Army "AR-15".........?

Arguing with JoeyB is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how badly you beat him, he still shits on the board & struts away like he won.

Arguing with JoeyB is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how badly you beat him, he still shits on the board & struts away like he won.
He really is a pompous fowl. But remember, his panty voiding idiocy is based on the fact that he is still sore that Al GOre couldn't steal the election because most serious gun owners voted for BUSH. and JoeBanGuns has yet to get over that

so when that mincing moron lisps about crime etc, ignore his rants and point out that he hates those of us who kept SORE/LOSERMAN out of the White House

He really is a pompous fowl. But remember, his panty voiding idiocy is based on the fact that he is still sore that Al GOre couldn't steal the election because most serious gun owners voted for BUSH. and JoeBanGuns has yet to get over that

so when that mincing moron lisps about crime etc, ignore his rants and point out that he hates those of us who kept SORE/LOSERMAN out of the White House

Well he has shown he is not concerned about saving lives. He just wants guns gone. In fact, he is in favor of the gov't murdering those he dislikes.

But the rifle you had in the Army WAS a machine gun. The one Holmes had was not. And his jammed after firing only a few rounds. He didn't "empty the 100 round magazine" like you said. You lie more than a politician.

He killed 12 people. He injured 70 others.

he was living the NRA dream. Unfortunately, it's a nightmare for the rest of us.

actually, voted for Bush in 2000. But the fact is, the gun nuts put him over the top and he wrecked the country.

I've paid for my m istake. time you gun nuts paid for yours.

MOST are done in gun free zones. ALL schools are gun free zons. The army base WAS also a gun free zone. All of those you mentioned above were considered "gun free" zones.

Gee, the only place I've ever handled a gun was on an army base. Didn't look "gun free" to me.

But if a mass shooter can kill a dozen people on an Army base, - TWICE - not sure what chance anyone else has.

He killed 12 people. He injured 70 others.

he was living the NRA dream. Unfortunately, it's a nightmare for the rest of us.

More bullshit. Nobody in the NRA wants massacres.

Gee, the only place I've ever handled a gun was on an army base. Didn't look "gun free" to me.

But if a mass shooter can kill a dozen people on an Army base, - TWICE - not sure what chance anyone else has.

And you carried a gun around base when you were off duty? Really? Because most bases do not allow soldiers to be armed except on duty, and that is mainly at the gates or other secure areas. If you claim people wander around armed on base you are lying yet again.

actually, voted for Bush in 2000. But the fact is, the gun nuts put him over the top and he wrecked the country.

That means you voted for Bush more than I did. So it is your fault, not mine.

That means you voted for Bush more than I did. So it is your fault, not mine.

yeah I am glad we had Alito and Roberts on the Heller decision rather than two lefty-lesbians that we would have had from the Democrats if they had made the choice

Hey moron, none of the victims were able to pack

lubricate before asserting into rectum?:badgrin:

Hey moron, none of the victims were able to pack

What do you expect from him. He remembers that his rifle had "AR" stamped on the side and looked just like the rifle Holmes used.

More bullshit. Nobody in the NRA wants massacres.

Of course they do.

The purpose of the NRA is to keep as many people scared as humanly possible. Since hunting has fallen out of fashion, the only way to keep people buying guns is to keep them scared.

What do you expect from him. He remembers that his rifle had "AR" stamped on the side and looked just like the rifle Holmes used.

It was the same rifle, save a minor, unimportant change. But you guys keep pretending that a killer clown with an automatic weapon is no big thing.

Forum List

Back