Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Hey moron, none of the victims were able to pack

Wouldn't have made a difference if they did.

That's the point. Ft. Hood was an Army base. they've had TWO mass shooting incidents.

VA Tech had a whole fucking police force. But Cho had killed dozens of people before they even figured out where his corpse was.

In fact, of "Active Shooter" incidents, only 4% were stopped by armed citizens or off duty police (more likely the latter). 13% were stopped by UNARMED citizens. 56% were stopped when the shooter either killed himself or otherwise decided to stop shooting.

10 Lessons Learned from the new FBI Study on Active Shooters Active Response Training

What do you expect from him. He remembers that his rifle had "AR" stamped on the side and looked just like the rifle Holmes used.

It was the same rifle, save a minor, unimportant change. But you guys keep pretending that a killer clown with an automatic weapon is no big thing.

Holmes didn't have an automatic weapon. An automatic weapon is a machine gun. He had an auto loader, but not an automatic.

No, that is not what I said. I said it wasn't a machine gun. And it isn't. Remember? Back when you said "but it LOOKS LIKE the one I used in the Army!".

Uh, yeah, the one I had in the Army said "AR-15" on the side.

but the poor clown's finger was getting tired. If psychotic comic book clowns can't own machine guns are any of us truly free?

But the rifle you had in the Army WAS a machine gun. The one Holmes had was not. And his jammed after firing only a few rounds. He didn't "empty the 100 round magazine" like you said. You lie more than a politician.

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

I certainly wouldn't put it past you to lie. I think that is what this is all about. You are projecting. Since you are dishonest and untrustworthy, you just assume everyone else is too.

MOST are done in gun free zones. ALL schools are gun free zons. The army base WAS also a gun free zone. All of those you mentioned above were considered "gun free" zones.

Gee, the only place I've ever handled a gun was on an army base. Didn't look "gun free" to me.

But if a mass shooter can kill a dozen people on an Army base, - TWICE - not sure what chance anyone else has.

Well then you don't know what you are talking about, do you?

Fort Hood Gun-Free Zones and Progressive Insanity - Matt Barber - Page full

“In 2009 Islamist killer Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others at Fort Hood, Texas. Fort Hood was a gun-free zone.

“Hasan reportedly screamed, ‘Allahu Akbar!’ as he committed his mass murder. …

“Barack Obama termed this Islamic terrorist attack ‘workplace violence.’ Complete lunacy.

“After the first mass killing nothing changed. Fort Hood is still a gun-free zone. President Bill Clinton’s gun-free policies are still in place.

“Today there was another mass shooting at Fort Hood. Soldiers were told to take cover and hide like cowards as a crazed gunman shot at least 14 Americans on base. The shooter, Ivan Lopez, then shot himself in the head.

“These deaths are the result of failed policies. These deaths are the result of a dangerous ‘gun free zone’ policy.

Hey moron, none of the victims were able to pack

Wouldn't have made a difference if they did.

That's the point. Ft. Hood was an Army base. they've had TWO mass shooting incidents.

VA Tech had a whole fucking police force. But Cho had killed dozens of people before they even figured out where his corpse was.

In fact, of "Active Shooter" incidents, only 4% were stopped by armed citizens or off duty police (more likely the latter). 13% were stopped by UNARMED citizens. 56% were stopped when the shooter either killed himself or otherwise decided to stop shooting.

10 Lessons Learned from the new FBI Study on Active Shooters Active Response Training
God is this guy a lying moron. the victims were disarmed. if all the victims had been armed, far less innocents would have died. in VT, a teacher died holding a door shut while students escaped. If the students had been armed, they could have killed Choi as he tried to force is way into the room

You were really too stupid for words because incidents when attackers are stopped BEFORE they can kill enough people for the massacre to be called a MASS SHOOTING, are not CALLED A MASS SHOOTING. so if an active shooter is SHOT after killing THREE PEOPLE, that isn't recorded as a case of an armed citizen stopping a mass killing

its like saying VACCINES never stopped an epidemic because where people are vaccinated, there is not massive sickness from the disease being vaccinated against

No, that is not what I said. I said it wasn't a machine gun. And it isn't. Remember? Back when you said "but it LOOKS LIKE the one I used in the Army!".

but the poor clown's finger was getting tired. If psychotic comic book clowns can't own machine guns are any of us truly free?

But the rifle you had in the Army WAS a machine gun. The one Holmes had was not. And his jammed after firing only a few rounds. He didn't "empty the 100 round magazine" like you said. You lie more than a politician.

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

I certainly wouldn't put it past you to lie. I think that is what this is all about. You are projecting. Since you are dishonest and untrustworthy, you just assume everyone else is too.

his biggest lie is something he admitted to.

he admits his hard on for gun owners is based on GORE not being able to steal the election because most of us gun owners voted for W. so all his garment voiding rants about crime is a facade

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

he admits his hard on for gun owners is based on GORE not being able to steal the election because most of us gun owners voted for W. so all his garment voiding rants about crime is a facade

I think it is that plus other things that make Joe "mad." ;)

More bullshit. Nobody in the NRA wants massacres.

Of course they do.

The purpose of the NRA is to keep as many people scared as humanly possible. Since hunting has fallen out of fashion, the only way to keep people buying guns is to keep them scared.

stupid Gorebot, its gun banners like you who cum in your pants every time there is a massacre so you can use the blood of the innocents to fuel your unholy jihad against our gun rights

and you prove what a moron you are

if crime is so bad that gun bans directed at honest people are needed, crime is so bad that honest people need to be heavily armed

and there are reasons for people owning guns other than for protection against crime

THERE IS no other argument for gun bans that impact good people than Crime control and if crime isn't all that bad, we don't need anymore laws that mainly impact good people

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

You aren't saying he's a hysterical fairy are you?

He really is a pompous fowl. But remember, his panty voiding idiocy is based on the fact that he is still sore that Al GOre couldn't steal the election because most serious gun owners voted for BUSH. and JoeBanGuns has yet to get over that

so when that mincing moron lisps about crime etc, ignore his rants and point out that he hates those of us who kept SORE/LOSERMAN out of the White House

actually, voted for Bush in 2000. But the fact is, the gun nuts put him over the top and he wrecked the country.

I've paid for my m istake. time you gun nuts paid for yours.
You were old enough to vote in 2000??!! Musta used your great grandfathers identity........ and claimed you were a midget at the polls.........

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

:lol: Mmmaybe.

He lies more than a rug!
Yes, it did.

Hissy fit throwing fairies are often hateful towards gun owners because they ASSume that most gun owners aren't fans of their "rights"

He lies more than a rug!

Hissy fit throwing fairies are often hateful towards gun owners because they ASSume that most gun owners aren't fans of their "rights"

I also think that Joe probably doesn't trust himself with a gun, and so he projects that onto everyone else. With all the crazy things that he spews around this board, it only makes sense.

More bullshit. Nobody in the NRA wants massacres.

Of course they do.

The purpose of the NRA is to keep as many people scared as humanly possible. Since hunting has fallen out of fashion, the only way to keep people buying guns is to keep them scared.

stupid Gorebot, its gun banners like you who cum in your pants every time there is a massacre so you can use the blood of the innocents to fuel your unholy jihad against our gun rights

and you prove what a moron you are

if crime is so bad that gun bans directed at honest people are needed, crime is so bad that honest people need to be heavily armed

and there are reasons for people owning guns other than for protection against crime

THERE IS no other argument for gun bans that impact good people than Crime control and if crime isn't all that bad, we don't need anymore laws that mainly impact good people

It's easier for some of them to just try and ban the tool and put a band aid on the problem instead of addressing the actual problem, which is untreated mental illness and our revolving door policy that we use with the mentally ill. They come into a facility, they are medicated and stabilized as well "as possible" and then discharged back out into the community.

It's easier for some of them to just try and ban the tool and put a band aid on the problem instead of addressing the actual problem, which is untreated mental illness and our revolving door policy that we use with the mentally ill. They come into a facility, they are medicated and stabilized as well "as possible" and then discharged back out into the community.

So what's your solution, lock them up for the rest of their lives when they come in for treatment? We tried that, and it didn't work. You had husbands locking up their wives for depression and then running off with their mistresses.

The thing is, the mentally ill person shooting up a theatre or a school is the tip of the gun culture iceberg. Beneath that are all the deaths, injuries and crimes we don't see because they aren't as spectacular, but are the result of a gun fetishist culture that creates fear to sell weapons.

Forum List

Back