From “no collusion” to “collusion is not a crime.” What next?

And stop pretending this is something new, here's an article form more than a year ago saying collusion isn't a crime.

What Is Collusion? Is It Even a Crime?

View attachment 207652

Boomerang! Once again snowflakes get BUSTED! :p

Only thing they got is rehashing the same old shit and trying to put a fresh spin on it. I'm sure there are older articles than the one I posted, I just didn't take the time to find one. I don't give a shit what Mueller comes up with at this point, I'm just ready for it to be over.

And stop pretending this is something new, here's an article form more than a year ago saying collusion isn't a crime.

View attachment 207652

Only thing they got is rehashing the same old shit and trying to put a fresh spin on it. I'm sure there are older articles than the one I posted, I just didn't take the time to find one. I don't give a shit what Mueller comes up with at this point, I'm just ready for it to be over.

Same old shit?

Like Trump lied?

WHAT NEXT ?

another pile of Trumps horseshit for his drones to feast on.....

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Actual legal experts have been saying this from the beginning you moron. They said even if you could prove they talked to the Russians it does' matter....and you still can't show they had any ties to Russia...Hilary did, Trump didn't.

Keep preparing..you guys will be the lone Japanese soldier waiting for the island to be invaded.

:laugh2:

there was none.

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians
Actually its from Giuliani who is NOT part of the white house but is ONE person's attorney who works at the White House. Easy to point out the left's lies...you make it so easy. I don't give a rats ass what or who helped get Trump elected. PERIOD.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Trump didn't collude with Russia, and Collusion is not a crime. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

the one thing I really don't get is this, the left get a do over in 2020, why are they trying to jeopardize that? I mean, I don't fking care, you'd think they would. strange group these leftists. Just like the year they did a recall to Gov. Scott Walker. They lost by more after that recall election. Truly stupid human beings.

View attachment 207652

Same old shit?

Like Trump lied?

What I'm really looking forward to is the day Trump is gone and regressives start suiciding not knowing what to do with all their hate. It's a lot of fun wondering how many will survive their TDS withdrawals, especially MSM anchors who'll be left with nothing to claim the end of the world is at hand. LMAO

the one thing I really don't get is this, the left get a do over in 2020, why are they trying to jeopardize that? I mean, I don't fking care, you'd think they would. strange group these leftists. Just like the year they did a recall to Gov. Scott Walker. They lost by more after that recall election. Truly stupid human beings.

They need to impeach him as soon as they win the House, they are just creating a fig leaf to justify it.... they need to leverage an impeachment to get Squish Republicans to stop supporting Trump, and to not confirm anymore of his appointees....

WHAT NEXT ?

another pile of Trumps horseshit for his drones to feast on.....
No.
What is next is more snowflake lying, denying, justifying, and emotional butt-hurt.

No evidence
No crime

Benito Giuliani in not an asset.

Nutbar Rudy: 'My client didn't commit a crime, but if he did commit a crime, then it wasn't a crime.' :)

0af157c9eaacad3e8c9f294061c101fc.jpg

This is the expected progression we've seen with this orange cheeto and the trumpanzees ever since the beginning......Next up....approval of collusion....and I've already seen some go there.

Oh that's the new marching order on Fox. So what if he did collude with Russia - Not a crime.

No you idiots, but conspiracy to solicit dirt from a hostile foreign government and then coordinating with that hostile foreign government to influence a US election IS!

Nutbar Rudy: 'My client didn't commit a crime, but if he did commit a crime, then it wasn't a crime.' :)

0af157c9eaacad3e8c9f294061c101fc.jpg

That's not new...

Screen-Shot-2014-03-20-at-2.01.16-am.png

Try to find the word "collusion" in the penal law, state and local or federal statutes. Better still don't bother because it ain't there. If there was any interference by the Russians it's on Barry Hussein's skinny shoulders.

Indeed - "conspiracy" or "obstruction of justice" would probably be better search terms. :rolleyes-41:

Try to find the word "collusion" in the penal law, state and local or federal statutes. Better still don't bother because it ain't there. If there was any interference by the Russians it's on Barry Hussein's skinny shoulders.

The reason they patched on to "collusion" as the word is because they knew there was no "conspiracy" which is an actual crime.......their Obama minions knew there wasn't any crime committed, strozk even stat d this in his emails.

"Collusion" was coined by the breathless bubbleheads over at Fox News and adopted by Trump and his adoring flock.
Hasn't appeared even once in a Mueller indictment.
Get your story and timeline straight

Forum List

Back