From “no collusion” to “collusion is not a crime.” What next?

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Actual legal experts have been saying this from the beginning you moron. They said even if you could prove they talked to the Russians it does' matter....and you still can't show they had any ties to Russia...Hilary did, Trump didn't.

Keep preparing..you guys will be the lone Japanese soldier waiting for the island to be invaded.

And where is your links that proves all these UNBIASED 'legal experts' who have been saying 'this' from the beginning?

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Actual legal experts have been saying this from the beginning you moron. They said even if you could prove they talked to the Russians it does' matter....and you still can't show they had any ties to Russia...Hilary did, Trump didn't.

Keep preparing..you guys will be the lone Japanese soldier waiting for the island to be invaded.

And where is your links that proves all these UNBIASED 'legal experts' who have been saying 'this' from the beginning?

Dershowitz and Turley have both said this from the beginning. BOTH are D's.

"There's no such crime as 'collusion' in the federal statute," he said.

Dershowitz on Alleged Trump Collusion: Robert Mueller 'Inventing a Crime'

What happened to saying "no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion, no collusion..." ten times a day?

I guess that didn't work.

So now Rudy is rolling out - "Collusion is not a crime."

Repeat after me, Trump supporters..."Collusion is not a crime..." (But conspiracy to commit fraud, aiding and abetting are very much crimes)

Trump says "collusion is not a crime." Not quite.

Rudy and dumb Donald know something is coming down the pike and they are shoring up their base with a whole new daily dose of 'Repeat after Us.'

Here's what you need to know - a criminal conspiracy is when two or more people discuss the commission of a crime, the one of those people takes further action toward that end.

For example - if someone working for Trump talked to him about getting the Russians to hack U.S. email servers then release those emails when politically advantageous -- then that person gave suggestions directly to someone in contact with the Russians about when to release the emails.... Oops, there it is!!

Hello, don't you see what has just happened. The recent indictment ESTABLISH THE CRIME. Now we just find how they knew when to release the email via Wikileaks. Who help coordinate this?

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

Right now the orange clown is only looking at 5 years - unless they count act as separate... But Pence will Pardon him anyway.

By the way, remember when Rudy was America's Mayor? The hero of 911 who went boldly into ground zero when advisors told him it was too dangerous. He was at the center of a great time when Americans United. But then over the next decade he couldn't help himself, beginning and ending every sentence by mentioning 911. Sad. He degraded into this pathetic ass clown that goes on TV and lies to defend another ass clown. Why do they do it, why do they sell out their own legacy?

Rudy just made a comment. Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley have claimed this right from the get go.

f your boys was saying it over a year ago.

Were you as upset then?

Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don't See Any Evidence of Collusion - Even if There Was That's Not a Crime (VIDEO)

"Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don’t See Any Evidence of Collusion – Even if There Was That’s Not a Crime (VIDEO)"

Since Those remarks were made over a year ago, and there has been extensive ongoing research since then, and Dershowitz has no idea what evidence has been found, What makes you think those particular remarks are accurate, or ever were?

LOL, another phony thread. Collusion is NOT a crime, conspiracy is.

You show me the statute that says collusion is a crime, go ahead, we are waiting....tick....tock.

And we love the way you extrapolate that because he/we/anyone says collusion is not a crime, that must mean he colluded, lolol.

PHONY-BALONEY, and a PEGGY SUE to boot, hehehehehehehehehehe. Now you are the great Karnak, and know all, and see all. You people don't deserve to have any power. You have to use propaganda to get anywhere. You are PATHETIC-)

Were you as upset then?

Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don't See Any Evidence of Collusion - Even if There Was That's Not a Crime (VIDEO)

"Democrat Alan Dershowitz: I Don’t See Any Evidence of Collusion – Even if There Was That’s Not a Crime (VIDEO)"

Since Those remarks were made over a year ago, and there has been extensive ongoing research since then, and Dershowitz has no idea what evidence has been found, What makes you think those particular remarks are accurate, or ever were?

did they change the laws since then?

Harvard lawyers/academics don't know what they're talking about?

"Dershowitz has no idea what evidence has been found, "

Is there evidence that makes collusion a crime now?

Were you as upset then?

The word collusion is nothing more than shorthand for a wide range of crimes. Lets wait until Mueller's report is published. I doubt he will list many things that can be ignored by the use of the word collusion.

You moron.

The collusion is NOT the crime.

It is how the collusion leads to other crimes you fucking, obviously uneducated, hick.

It's like punching you in the face is not a crime in and of itself. But how that relates to other crimes is how it is part of a crime.

Damn...you Trumpbots have GOT to be the stupidest, most uneducated, major group of American political supporters I have ever seen (at least since the hey day of the KKK - but I was not around for that).

Last edited:

You moron.

It is how the collusion leads to other crimes you fucking, obviously uneducated, hick.

It's like punching you in the face is not a crime in and of itself. But how that relates to other crimes is how it is part of a crime.

Damn...you Trumpbots have GOT to be the stupidest, most uneducated, major group of American political supporters I have ever seen (at least since the hey day of the KKK - but I was not around for that).
Punching someone in the face is a crime, you witless baboon. See, when you try to do an analogy, you should choose examples that are not the exact opposite of what you are comparing them too.

You moron.

Shit stain.... you do not know what you are talking about.... you are stupid, and have no idea what the issue actually is....

To become educated on the subject, read Andrew McCarthy, then come back when you have some idea what you are talking about.

Were you as upset then?

The word collusion is nothing more than shorthand for a wide range of crimes. Lets wait until Mueller's report is published. I doubt he will list many things that can be ignored by the use of the word collusion.

No... it is not short hand for a wide range of crimes.... it was a word thrown out because it sounded sinister and since it is not an actual legal term or an actual crime, the democrats don't have to actually produce results when they accuse Trump of "Collusion."

You moron.

Shit stain.... you do not know what you are talking about.... you are stupid, and have no idea what the issue actually is....

To become educated on the subject, read Andrew McCarthy, then come back when you have some idea what you are talking about.
Lol nobody that's ever read Andrew McCarthy could ever be considered "educated" about anything :rofl:

Forum List

Back