From “no collusion” to “collusion is not a crime.” What next?

What do mean it’s gone from no collusion to collusion isn’t a crime? Both arguments have been present from day one. There is no collusion and even if there was it isn’t a crime.

Which is why it’s obvious this investigation is a witch hunt. They are Searching for evidence to something that isn’t a crime in the hopes that they can find some ancillary crime they don’t have probable cause to investigate.

But you geniuses are so desperate for Trump to have cheated that you’ll completely ignore this. All because you are so arrogant you can’t admit your issues and campaign sucked and make changes

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime.

Sorry Derp you missed the first 10,000 times it was discussed here that collusion is not a crime in and of itself. If you think it is, tell me which statue it is under! Collusion is at worst, political malfeasance in the presidential sense-- -- -- -- the only place where it becomes criminal is when money changes hands in the process of attempting to deprive another of their rights, otherwise, it is merely a secret agreement reached between two parties, usually to limit competition.
I said White House, you crackhead. At USMB you people praise Russia for their sabotage. The White House is now waking back “no collusion”

Show me where anyone praised Russia for sabotage. Right now. Do it.

Then show me where a single vote was changed.

No vote change, no sabotage. Hillary would have lost had Putin never even been born, because SHE SUCKED.

Oh hell, I've seen it a thousand times. If Russia sabotaged our election? GOOD - THANKS PUTIN - Anyone but Hitlery!!

Nobody claimed a vote was changed Gomer. Anyone with a brain knows that 200 million views, shares and retweets of fake Russian troll news and a slow drip of hacked emails via the Russian Asset Swedish Rapist Dude certainly INFLUENCED votes in EC win by 77,000 votes in three states.

Do you have a brain :confused-84:

Oh and here it is right here in this thread!
I don't give a rats ass what or who helped get Trump elected. PERIOD.

Last edited:
The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Nutbar Rudy: 'My client didn't commit a crime, but if he did commit a crime, then it wasn't a crime.' :)

0af157c9eaacad3e8c9f294061c101fc.jpg

That's not new...

Screen-Shot-2014-03-20-at-2.01.16-am.png

Nope it sure isn't, Trump is more Nixonian than NIXON!

Honest to God, what the FUCK is wrong with you people? Seriously, you're that stupid, THAT uninformed and you still spend half your day on a Political Discussion Message Board.

From the very beginning of this SHIT, it has been noted by all concerned(with a room-temperature or better IQ) that 'collusion' is NOT a crime.

FACT.

dimocrap scum tried this shit with GW, too. How'd Fitzgerald work out for you?

Remember the 'Merry Fitzmas' meme that went around back in '05?

Of course not, you're too stupid.

All that scumbag did was guarantee Bush a 2nd term and make us a present of the House and Senate.

A liberal's carol: We wish you a merry Fitzmas

You people just don't learn.

Collusion isn’t a crime because Trump supporting experts say so.

Actually it is. The dictionary definition of collusion “an illegal cooperation”

As in conspiracy. Trump isn’t just facing conspiracy charges but 10 different criminal charges.

An illegal cooperation being just one of them.

As in conspiracy. Trump isn’t just facing conspiracy charges but 10 different criminal charges.

I don't care what your 8th Grade Dictionary says, Collusion is NOT a crime.

Now, 'conspiracy'? THAT is a crime, knucklehead.

You people need to get your news from an actual real news source instead of Comedy Central. Seriously

Collusion isn't a crime. So what is this 'investigation' really about? Seems to me, they just keep moving the goal posts and are desperately trying to get Trump for something. It does look like a very costly Witch Hunt. Time to wrap it up.

Oh hell, I've seen it a thousand times.
So . . . . no evidence.

<snip>Nobody claimed a vote was changed. a slow drip of hacked emails via the Russian Asset Swedish Rapist Dude certainly INFLUENCED votes.
In other words, even you admit that not a single vote was changed, but they were certainly influenced? o_O

Do you have a brain
Apparently you don't.

I don't give a rats ass what or who helped get Trump elected. PERIOD.
I agree. I'm sure glad Trump won. No one helped Trump's victory more than Hillary herself. Before we can worry about anything else helping Trump, we need to look at all the myriad help Hillary had in foreign collusion and campaign fraud. She even cheated at the debates-- -- and still looked BAD.

Imagine how bad Hillary would have been had she had no help at all?

But ask yourself: Who's helping Trump now? He looks mighty good at his occasional rallies still. Doesn't seem he needs ANY help.

But do promise me just ONE THING:

Run Hillary again.

I don't care what your 8th Grade Dictionary says, Collusion is NOT a crime.

Now, 'conspiracy'? THAT is a crime, knucklehead.

You people need to get your news from an actual real news source instead of Comedy Central. Seriously

There have been several studies done since 2007 and results are nearly identical.
Comedy Central (Colbert, Stewart, Noah etc) viewers are better informed than those who keep it locked on Fox.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

There have been several studies done since 2007 and results are nearly identical.
Comedy Central (Colbert, Steward and Noah) viewers are better informed than those who keep it locked on Fox.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Better informed on which Kardashian is fucking what scumbag.

Pop Culture, that's about it.

You keep believing your propaganda.

dimocrap scum inevitably get their viewpoints from sources that will validate their prejudices. It's just how they roll.

It's why you're stupid.

Now tell us again how 'collusion' is a crime, genius. :113:

dimocrap scum inevitably get their viewpoints from sources that will validate their prejudices. It's just how they roll.
It's why you're stupid.

Collusion is not a crime Dotard - So why do you keep saying "no collusion (and now) So what if he colluded? - it isn't a crime"?
Your marching orders change daily - It is immensely difficult to keep up.
Conspiracy and obstruction of justice are crimes.
Tick Tock :113:

mueller-time948251-wall-clocks.jpg

Nobody has ever denied that Trump has spoken to Russian people. If collusion = speaking to Russians then no, collusion isn't a crime.

And yeah, we've said it from the beginning. This might be the first time YOU've heard anybody say it, but it's not the first time it has been said.

Next...more democrats will be exposed and disgraced for criminal interactions with the enemies of the US.

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians
Conspiracy and accessory before and after the fact. (-:

OP is misleading. Trump says no collusion and even if there was it's not a crime.

It's why you're stupid.

Collusion is not a crime Dotard - So why do you keep saying "no collusion (and now) So what if he colluded? - it isn't a crime"?
Your marching orders change daily - It is immensely difficult to keep up.
Conspiracy and obstruction of justice are crimes.
Tick Tock :113:

mueller-time948251-wall-clocks.jpg

Any day now, any day now.

Forum List

Back