From The Democrat War On Women To Now, "The Democrat War On Babies".

republicans are the ones who want everyone to go to work so no one has to beg for food.

Don't you know. nobody can get by in life if not for those Democrats. they have everyone helpless, stupid and dependent on them. In their weak and shallow minds: all human beings WORTHLESS
Democrats only hope/wish that 60% of all Americans are poor and in dire straights. thank god we are not there yet! if there is a god, we will win in 2016.
that racist Juan Williams doesnt see a problem with scumbags cutting open babies and taking their livers. hes on the five now talking like a male body part as usual.
he's a liberal I can't stand watching. a box of rocks is more intelligent
i plan on making print-outs of jaun williams face and lining my kitty box with them.

:offtopic: Well now the GOP has plenty of red meat to throw on the Democrats next year. We got the Democrats approving of Iran's Nuclear Intentions, the Democrats hatred of the middle class and especially struggling single women, and now we have Democrats approving the sale of unborn/nearly born baby parts. So Where Is Hillary Clinton? Did another "Cat Eat Her Tongue" this week? Hillary can only go so long "Without Twalkin".

you wackos alienate women, hispanics, blacks, LGBT folk and young people.

you will fail... again... because you run nutters.

republicans are the ones who want everyone to go to work so no one has to beg for food.

Don't you know. nobody can get by in life if not for those Democrats. they have everyone helpless, stupid and dependent on them. In their weak and shallow minds: all human beings WORTHLESS
Democrats only hope/wish that 60% of all Americans are poor and in dire straights. thank god we are not there yet! if there is a god, we will win in 2016.
that racist Juan Williams doesnt see a problem with scumbags cutting open babies and taking their livers. hes on the five now talking like a male body part as usual.

and the box of rocks is still smarter than you are.

i plan on making print-outs of jaun williams face and lining my kitty box with them.
Alan Combs was another one. Bob the Beckel, Chrissy the tingles up his leg Matthews omg the list is so long. LOL

Alan Combs was another one. Bob the Beckel, Chrissy the tingles up his leg Matthews omg the list is so long. LOL
I forgot, Jaun Williams is 1/32nd Cannabil. no wonder he doesnt mind cutting open little babies.

I forgot, Jaun Williams is 1/32nd Cannabil. no wonder he doesnt mind cutting open little babies.

He's a perfect example of a USEless tool for the DNC. lol

Republicans and their phony concern for the unborn. Why don't they boycott Walmart, a company that sells so many products from Red China? Red China has state sponsored and funded (and forced) abortion as a way to keep it's population under control. C'mon bohner, rand paul, cruz, and all the others crying about the sanctity of life. Lead a boycott against ChinaMart till the commies change that abortion policy.

Last edited:

christ! Bambi could get caught looking at pics in penthouse, and Jaun would still defend him.

Did that freaking Planned Parenthood nazi woman doctor really quip about crunch factor of dead babies and doing it more efficiently to harvest better body parts? If you ever wondered how the good people of Germany could have sat back and let the Holocaust happen look no further than the lack of concern much less outrage in the mainstream media for the trafficking of human body parts for profit by Planned Parenthood from innocent babies who are crunched and mangled in the most horrible ways and amazingly the political justification for the carnage from knee jerk useful idiots on the left.

christ! Bambi could get caught looking at pics in penthouse, and Jaun would still defend him.

no kidding. progressives are like Cult members. It's damn scary sometimes.

and it was just fine when Bambi was checking out the ass of a naive 16 year old girl, but god forbid Rubio ever gets caught staring at some ladies 36dds! the left would demand he bows out of the race!

poor wacko steffie.

and it was just fine when Bambi was checking out the ass of a naive 16 year old girl, but god forbid Rubio ever gets caught staring at some ladies 36dds! the left would demand he bows out of the race!

what are you blathering about?

and I hear Rubio stares at boys... not girls.

When that doesn't work you can always fall back on Fast-n-Furious, the IRS, or Benghazi, pseudo-scandals!

When that doesn't work you can always fall back on Fast-n-Furious, the IRS, or Benghazi, pseudo-scandals!
What makes you think these scandals are not real? Is this opinion based on blind partisanship, or do you have some evidence to back you up?

What makes you think these scandals are not real? Is this opinion based on blind partisanship, or do you have some evidence to back you up?
They were not real scandals. Doesn't mean they weren't real. The Az. ATF did watch behind hidden cameras while suspected straw buyers purchased weapons they all knew were bound for Mexico. The AZ DA refused to press any charges! They fucked up, but it didn't involve the White House. Same thing with the IRS.

They were not real scandals. Doesn't mean they weren't real. The Az. ATF did watch behind hidden cameras while suspected straw buyers purchased weapons they all knew were bound for Mexico. The AZ DA refused to press any charges! They fucked up, but it didn't involve the White House. Same thing with the IRS.
Why do you believe that Obama was totally innocent in these scandals. Harry Truman said "the buck stops here." Do you believer that a President is absolved from blame if he is too ignorant to keep up with what his subordinates are doing?

Forum List

Back