From the guys preaching to us about saving the environment

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
'Prince' Harry drives to Airport in his EV to private jet taking him to polo match...but he has to wait in the idling plane till his staff delivers his little uniform that he forgot.

1661803626063.png

'Prince' Harry drives to Airport in his EV to private jet taking him to polo match...but he has to wait in the idling plane till his staff delivers his little uniform that he forgot.

I always like these stories, as if the anti-enviro crowd actually thinks environmentalist are going to forsake travel until there are electric planes and trains. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I always like these stories, as if the anti-enviro crowd actually thinks environmentalist are going to forsake travel until there are electric planes and trains. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think that, I just thinks it's the hypocrisy from the elites. Especially, Harry telling us how we should lead our lives
by reducing 'our' carbon footprints, while his 'private' plane throws out tons of CO2.

our entertainment, media and political elites will not be limited to EVs..that is for us...or nothing. They will have access to gas powered modes of transportation because they are so important and so few...there will only be the elites and the only low/slave class.

They will have beef, pork, chicken and other exotic meats. WE will have bugs and roach milk to eat.

I don't think that, I just thinks it's the hypocrisy from the elites. Especially, Harry telling us how we should lead our lives
by reducing 'our' carbon footprints, while his 'private' plane throws out tons of CO2
Yes, but we both know the enviro people are not going to lead the way go back to horse and buggy, now or ever. I just like to see the anti enviro people react to it, as if it is something new or means something. You see post and stuff on the internet, every once in a while, as if it were significant.

our entertainment, media and political elites will not be limited to EVs..that is for us...or nothing. They will have access to gas powered modes of transportation because they are so important and so few...there will only be the elites and the only low/slave class.

They will have beef, pork, chicken and other exotic meats. WE will have bugs and roach milk to eat.
I am environmentally conscious, but we are keeping our two SUVs and the only solar we have is the marker lights around the pool, and the only thing that has kept me on the Ground in winter has been COVID.
As for food, I am PETA through and through. People for Eating Tasty Animals.

I am environmentally conscious, but we are keeping our two SUVs and the only solar we have is the marker lights around the pool, and the only thing that has kept me on the Ground in winter has been COVID.
As for food, I am PETA through and through. People for Eating Tasty Animals.
I hear you. WHen this gets worse....and people try to feed themselves by fishing or hunting, will the authorities be arresting those with no licenses. This country is supposed to be ours...but gov't restricts us from doing anything. We pay to get into the forest, you can't touch anything, you can't hunt, you can't collect wood dead and down, you can't fish, you can't have a boat , own your own home without it being taken from you from non payment of taxes. Whitmer would not allow the sale of seeds for home gardens over covid scamdemic. They have us coming and going.

Forum List

Back