🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

From the smartest in the room

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said that if he had to wager on the outcome of the 2020 election, it would be for a Democrat in the White House.

“My guess is no better than yours, but if I had to bet” it’d be that Donald Trump will be a one-term president, Dimon said Wednesday at an Economic Club of Chicago event. “The Democrats have to come up with a reasonable candidate. If they have a complete leftist candidate, Trump will win again.”

Dimon, 61, who’s described himself as “barely a Democrat,” had several digs for Trump during an hour-long discussion that ranged from the current tax overhaul to lessons from the financial crisis.

Regarding the nation to the south, Dimon said that “we should never be rude to a neighbor like Mexico." Dimon conceded that sometimes the president is "partially right,” like on his stance with China, which has unfair advantages in terms of trade. And the CEO offered his opinion that Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan should be president, based on the job he’s done with that city.

Bear Stearns Cos. because his firm was later fined for that bank’s actions. He said he’ll write a book about the lessons from the financial crisis, and name people that treated the bank unfairly in regards to the government-requested purchase.

“I would never shake the hand of the government again,” Dimon said. “I don’t trust any one of them, ever.”

Was no one else in the room?
Mark Cuban has a room to himself TWO of the smartest Americans know that Trump is an AH You believe his ""big beautiful taxcuts "" ?? If you don't you might get your own room

Trump backs Pedophile Moore ,,,Figures,,,,
As I see it, liberals are racist.
All white republicans are worse than the White Walkers in game of thrones
You want blacks uneducated and on welfare. Racist.
like trump I think you're losing it Hear your lying moron last night? He's got to go, one way or another ,,a disaster on its way
He is 100% better than obama.
Perverts stick together

As I see it, liberals are racist.
like trump I think you're losing it Hear your lying moron last night? He's got to go, one way or another ,,a disaster on its way
Perverts stick together
Why don't stop lying your sorry ass off for a moment and show us tangible proof Moore is guilty of anything?

Mark Cuban has a room to himself TWO of the smartest Americans know that Trump is an AH You believe his ""big beautiful taxcuts "" ?? If you don't you might get your own room
That does make Cuban the smartest in his room to himself.
Perhaps you need it explained a different way? You republicans are a little thick in the head Cuban and Dimon are 2 of the smartest guys in America while trump is on the top of the low life list

That does make Cuban the smartest in his room to himself.
Perhaps you need it explained a different way? You republicans are a little thick in the head Cuban and Dimon are 2 of the smartest guys in America while trump is on the top of the low life list
The progressive way: Lies and slander.

You're not educated? Well that still doesn't mean your guess worse than Dimon's. Lack of education does not mean lack of intelligence.
Now you're gonna set him off for sure. Libtards thrive on calling us uneducated.

Perverts stick together
Why don't stop lying your sorry ass off for a moment and show us tangible proof Moore is guilty of anything?

Change Moore to Clinton and right back atcha.

You're not educated? Well that still doesn't mean your guess worse than Dimon's. Lack of education does not mean lack of intelligence.
Mike sassy asked to let it go on Thanksgiving and I agreed Want to get into it on another day, I'm game

Forum List

Back