From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

Interesting that you can continue to defend what went on that day as a unarmed protest. It was anything but. I'm quite frankly surprised there wasn't more live ammunition used.
You mean beside the one round fired by Michael Byrd at point blank range into the neck of Ashli Babbitt
murdering her instantly?
Learn to lie better.

It was after all, an attempt to overthrow our government. A coup.
Yeah. Some "coup". :icon_rolleyes:
Someday you will learn the words you use have specific meanings that you consistently rape
and ignore.
But, you and I both know there weren't more bodies and it was treated with kid gloves because the crowd was white. Poor aggrieved and angry "core Americans". Had that been a BLM protest with the same ferocity, they would have been dragging the bodies out for hours and sponging up the blood for days.
Sure...because no one cares when black people are murdered, right, you dumb bastard?
And don't waste my time comparing the summer of 2020 protests to an insurrection. None of those protests were rooted in the attempt to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
The BLM riots were rooted in an attempt to overthrow the US government...period!
GFY with your specious absurd rationalizing.
The deaths, destruction, damage done and violence absolutely dwarves what happened on Jan. 6.
You are such an insipid fool.

Last edited:
You mean beside the one round fired by Michael Byrd at point blank range into the neck of Ashli Babbitt
murdering her instantly?
Learn to lie better.

Yeah. Some "coup". :icon_rolleyes:
Someday you will learn the words you use have specific meanings that you consistently rape
and ignore.

Sure...because no one cares when black people are murdered, right, you dumb bastard?

The BLM riots were rooted in an attempt to overthrow the US government...period!
GFY with your specious absurd rationalizing.
The deaths, destruction, damage done and violence absolutely dwarves what happened on Jan. 6.
You are such an insipid fool.
Gawd..you dumb...he got her in the throat with a largely wild shot...yuck!!
You'd think a 12 year vet would know better than that. Sigh..right wing indoctrination.

Own IT!!

So when you do not know what to do, you just starting shooting unarmed people without warning?
That is not just crazy, but clearly illegal.
He had tons of other options.
Like pushing Ashli back.
Firing a warning shot.
Yelling warnings.

you make it sound like Ashli was there by herself, and not part of a large angry mob threatening Congress.

First, she was in the process of committing a violent crime.

Second no one knew whether she was armed or not.
So if you’re opinion is a cop has right to kill someone who MIGHT be armed while that person is committing a crime, I disagree.

So if you’re opinion is a cop has right to kill someone who MIGHT be armed while that person is committing a crime, I disagree.
A bit more to it. I go back to the home invasion scenario.

This person was not alone, but the front of a violent mob trying to break through to get at the people trapped inside and partially succeeding by the time she came through.

No one knows whether anyone is armed or if she has a bomb in her backpack.

Split second timing, what do you do?

This person was not alone, but the front of a violent mob trying to break through to get at the people trapped inside and partially succeeding by the time she came through.

The cop had an empty hallway to retreat to. No one up to that point had fire a shot, cops or rioters. The cop shoots wildly at one person. There were many others there trying to enter. Why didn’t he keep shooting the others, if he feared for his life?

This was not a home invasion.

Last edited:
So when you do not know what to do, you just starting shooting unarmed people without warning?
That is not just crazy, but clearly illegal.
He had tons of other options.
Like pushing Ashli back.
Firing a warning shot.
Yelling warnings.
Etc.
It's neither crazy nor illegal. It’s you lying again. She was warned to get back. Stupidly, she didn't think she had to obey that warning.

The cop had an empty hallway to retreat to. No one up to that point had fire a shot, cops or rioters. The cop shoots wildly at one person. There were many others there trying to enter. Why didn’t he keep shooting the others, if he feared for his life?

This was not a home invasion.
A door leading into the House chamber was right in front of him, which is what he was guarding. Why on Earth would he abandon that position? And didn't have to shoot anyone else
Everyone else backed down when he pull out his gun and yelled at them to get back. Ashes would be alive had she also heeded the warning.

What do you do? You shoot them in the neck.

A door leading into the House chamber was right in front of him, which is what he was guarding. Why on Earth would he abandon that position? And didn't have to shoot anyone else
Everyone else backed down when he pull out his gun and yelled at them to get back. Ashes would be alive had she also heeded the warning.
And yet the rioters got in anyway. So, he murdered her for nothing.

h_56604622.jpg

Man who put feet on Pelosi's desk during US Capitol riot released ..

Forum List

Back