From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

care to share with us your date and the basis of your claim?

Sure thing.

See...the date I believe the Pole-Shift is going to happen is the 2009-December 21st, 2012 timeframe.

Thats when I expect the Pole-Shift to occur. Sometime between those two dates.

As far as why I believe that, the answer is for various reasons. But much to do with studying different sources all around the World, mainly cultures, such as the Ancient Mayans, Egyptians, ect. But also from other sources as well from more recent times.

It is no secret that I believe in Prophecy. And alot of my studying of Prophecies plays into that calculation as well....

Alright folks now it's time for the Pole-Shift prophecy section of this thread. There are prophecies of the coming Pole-Shift all over the World today. Ancient, and new. I would like to present some of them in the coming posts. They all tell of the consequences of what appears to be the same event, and I believe many people will find them to be quite interesting to say the least. =)

THE BIBLE

AND

THE POLE-SHIFT

I am not exactly what you would call a "Bible-thumper", but one of my favorite sections of the Bible has to be the prophecies of Revelations. We do not know much about this part of the Bible; how it came about or the person who wrote it - all we know is that this story of the Apocalypse was written by a Jewish Christian who called himself John. The meaning of the word "Apocalypse" is "revelation". The Book of Revelations was written between 56 and 95 BC on the island of Patmos, off of Turkey.

In his preface, John says that God gave the Apocalypse to him through an Angel. Quoting from the book, John says, "And I saw an Angel that spoke in a loud voice: "Who is worthy to open the book?" And no man in Heaven or Earth was able to open the book", least of all have a glimpse at it. But there wasn't a barrier for John. He was allowed to look at it. But according to him, he did not have to read it. He was able to see everything happening before his eyes. It becomes really interesting at the opening of the sixth seal. This concerns the pulse of the Universe.

Remember now, this is John's "vision" of what I believe to be the near future. And according to John of the book of Revelations, "Stars fell on the Earth", and "Heaven behaved like a papyrus that was rolled up". Before opening the seventh seal, there was a short silence and a change in the chronological events.

As if in a movie, John was moved forward and backward in time between Heaven and Earth. According to John, The "servants" of God, the "144,000 members of the 12 tribes of Israel, were marked by a "seal" on their foreheads. This would protect them during the forecast Judgement of God.

After opening the seventh seal, there is a delay for some reason. John tells us the following: "There was a silence in Heaven of approximately half an hour. Then starts a whole series of surrealistic events. Seven successive trumpets come first, representing the number of opened seals.

With the first sound of the trumpet, the Earth is bombarded with hail and fire, mixed with blood. A third of the planet burns. The second trumpet changes a third of the oceans into blood. A third of organic life is wiped out and a third of all ships destroyed. Together with the sound of the third trumpet, a "star" falls on the Earth, poisoning a third of the rivers and lakes. The fourth trumpet announces the partial extinction of the light of the Sun and the Moon. The fifth opens an abyss in the Earth. At the sound of the sixth trumpet, several plagues are released on the Earth, and a third of mankind is supposed to perish. During this slaughter, so says John, much of Humankind refuses to give up their gods, made of gold and silver, which "cannot see nor hear nor talk."

Again there is an interlude before the sound of the seventh trumpet. During this period John receives a papyrus from an Angel, which is known in "the Earth and the Sea", who orders him to eat it. It will taste sweet in his mouth, but bitter in his stomach, the Angel assures him. The moral lesson is that the fruits of materialism are not worthwhile, but form a bitter pill to swallow.

Thereupon, John was told that two witnesses, symbolized by two olive trees and two lamps, would launch their prophecies on Earth during 1,260 days, together with plagues and the changing of water into blood. Seven Angels bring seven plagues in the last hours of much of Humankind. The fourth and the fifth could be seen as the most important ones. They say that the Sun will scorch Human Beings with its beams, after which a period of darkness will follow on the Earth.

Now think about that last sentence folks. John says that "the Sun will scorch us with its beams, and then darkness will follow." How interesting. This is exactly what the Ancient Egyptians and Mayans, along with many Scientists, believe will happen to the Earth during the Pole-Shift when the Sun releases a superstorm of particles on our planet which will wipe out the magnetic field of the Earth, and which will be accompanied by a period of darkness on certain portions of the Earth.

REVELATION 6; 12-17:

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the Sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the Moon became as blood;"

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the Earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

"And the Heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

"And the kings of the Earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains."

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb."

"For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

REVELATION 8; 1-13:

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was a silence in Heaven about the space of half an hour."

"And I saw the seven Angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

"And another Angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne."

"And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the Angel's hand."

"And the Angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it unto the Earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake."

"And the seven Angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound."

"The first Angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the Earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."

"And the second Angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood."

"And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had Life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed."

"And the third Angel sounded, and there fell a great star from Heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters."

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

"And the fourth Angel sounded, and the third part of the Sun was smitten, and the third part of the Moon, and the third part of the stars, so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise."

"And I beheld, and heard an Angel flying through the midst of Heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the Earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three Angels, which are yet to sound!"

REVELATION 9; 1-2:

"And the fifth Angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from Heaven unto the Earth; and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the Sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

REVELATION 16; 3:

"And the second Angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."

REVELATION 16; 4:

"And the third Angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became as blood."

REVELATION 16; 8:

"And the fourth Angel poured out his vial upon the Sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire."

REVELATION 16; 9:

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory."

REVELATION 16; 10-11:

"And the fifth Angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast, and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain."

"And blasphemed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."

REVELATION 16; 12:

"And the sixth Angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

REVELATION 16; 18:

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

REVELATION 16; 3:

"And the second Angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea."

REVELATION 16; 4:

"And the third Angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became as blood."

REVELATION 16; 8:

"And the fourth Angel poured out his vial upon the Sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire."

REVELATION 16; 9:

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory."

REVELATION 16; 10-11:

"And the fifth Angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast, and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain."

"And blasphemed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."

REVELATION 16; 12:

"And the sixth Angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

REVELATION 16; 18:

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Why can't you just try and predict MY future?

Actually, if you could dig up some NWO Casy prophesies, I'll be your bestest freind, ever. I recall something interesting about Russia being an example of peace.....ringing any bells? Gimme what you got anyway. Please.

Why can't you just try and predict MY future?

Actually, if you could dig up some NWO Casy prophesies, I'll be your bestest freind, ever. I recall something interesting about Russia being an example of peace.....ringing any bells? Gimme what you got anyway. Please.

Edgar Cayce said that, "One day Russia will become the hope of the World", or something along those lines......

I take it he meant that at some point, Russia was going to be a huge determining factor in the course of the future of the Earth.

In fact, Cayce's exact prediction about Russia was:

Edgar Cayce:

"[Through Russia], comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism -- no! But freedom -- freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Cayce foresaw that Russia would one day become America's ally. Russia, he said, would be guided by friendship with the United States. The Soviet Union's attempt to rule "not only the economic, but the mental and spiritual life" of its people was doomed to failure.

Edgar Cayce:

"..for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia. Not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same as the Christ taught -- his kind of communism."

Going back to the beginning of this thread...I truly do believe we will need Russia as a friend if Red China decides to get hostile and invade the areas around it.

In fact, if Nostradamus was right, and another Hitler type person is born our of China, and claims high position there, and raises up a massive army for invasion purposes only, and to destroy, destroy, destroy, than believe we will need Russia on our side more than ever if/when that happens.

The Bible has other prophecies in it as well which I believe could possibly relate to the coming Pole-Shift. And they are not just in Revelations. They are found in other places as well.

ONE of the primary reasons for such erratic weather in the world, along with volcanic and earthquake activity THAT IS NOW INCREASING RAPIDLY, is the prophecy concerning what could only be called a LITERAL SHIFTING OF THE POLES, with the earth realigning itself upon a whole new polar axis. A similar description of this event can be found in the prophecy of Isaiah 24; Isaiah 13:13; and Jeremiah 50:46."

There are other references as well. This does not debate the MECHANICS of the event itself so much, that is, whether the shift is CRUSTAL or the ENTIRE EARTH, or if there is another TRIGGER EVENT, such as POLAR ICE CAP DISPLACEMENT, A DIPOLE REVERSAL OR EXCURSION, SOLAR CORONAL MASS EJECTIONS THAT HIT THE EARTH, PLANETARY ALIGNMENT, COMET OR SOMETHING ELSE, but rather with what the Bible appears to declare is the trigger event.

What we are going to investigate is what Scripture says, and what several other books of the ancients have to say, concerning a POLAR SHIFT. That there is one coming aopears to be certain, according to the Bible.

When it comes to the last Pole-Shift that destroyed Atlantis, As none of us were there to watch it, and very few alive today will live long enough to go through it and come out the other side to analyze it, the debates may rage, but many of the actual facts lay buried in Scripture. It is not until the very end that EVEN THE PEOPLE OF GOD begin to understand what is approaching - and that there is no escape!

There is a reason why Jesus Christ warned ALL MANKIND to SEARCH HIM OUT, TO FIND HIM, TO LAY HOLD OF HIM, and to STAND BEFORE HIM WORTHY, because, He implied, WHAT WAS COMING UPON THE EARTH COULD NOT BE ESCAPED ANY OTHER WAY - no matter where you lived, not matter what you believed, no matter what, the COMING CATACLYSMIC CHANGES would "cleanse the earth" of all EVIL, and much of mankind, throughout all of Scripture, is labeled EVIL.

This change was so horrible, so all encompassing, and so thorough, that only a ver few, other than God's elect, would survive it. It is also inevitable, and mankind cannot change it - no matter what he does, for God appears to be operating upon a specific time schedule.

There is a hue and cry going fourth from those who study prophecy, or who get visions, and the mass media, that prophecy is a "warning", and that if mankind heeds the warning, then the prophecy will not come true - that is true only under severely limited parameters when it comes to certain prophecy - for prophecy in many ways is NOT prediction - but is instead believed to be more of a history to God, who resides OUTSIDE time and space, and who SAW THE DECISIONS MANKIND MADE, witnessed the future, and gave it to HIS PROPHETS, who in turn wrote it down and gave it to us.

Mankind cannot change certain forms of prophecy, for it is ACTUALLY ALREADY DONE - just not unfolded to us yet.

Many of those in the earth sciences, with rare exception, believe in the Doctrine of Uniformitaranism, which is to say that the earth does not go through periodic cataclysmic changes, but rather is "steady-state", that all changes take place very slowly, over millions of years, and therefore, because their doctrine is the truth, reject out-of-hand all warnings that this concept is untrue, or might be untrue. They scoff at, and mock all those who attempt to warn them. They point to modern history, which shows no such activity, but ignore a vast amount of ancient writings and label them "myths". So be it, ignorance corrected is wisdom in the end, even if they cannot extricate themselves from their fate.

When it comes to the last Pole-Shift that destroyed Atlantis, As none of us were there to watch it, and very few alive today will live long enough to go through it and come out the other side to analyze it, the debates may rage, but many of the actual facts lay buried in Scripture. It is not until the very end that EVEN THE PEOPLE OF GOD begin to understand what is approaching - and that there is no escape!

There is a reason why Jesus Christ warned ALL MANKIND to SEARCH HIM OUT, TO FIND HIM, TO LAY HOLD OF HIM, and to STAND BEFORE HIM WORTHY, because, He implied, WHAT WAS COMING UPON THE EARTH COULD NOT BE ESCAPED ANY OTHER WAY - no matter where you lived, not matter what you believed, no matter what, the COMING CATACLYSMIC CHANGES would "cleanse the earth" of all EVIL, and much of mankind, throughout all of Scripture, is labeled EVIL.

This change was so horrible, so all encompassing, and so thorough, that only a ver few, other than God's elect, would survive it. It is also inevitable, and mankind cannot change it - no matter what he does, for God appears to be operating upon a specific time schedule.

Hey, NW, I see things are going along quite well in your somewhat skewed world.

Do you actually sleep at night?

I only ask that question because one that TRUELY believes what you say you believe, well, I would fine it very, very, very hard to sleep, that is with ANY hope of actually waking up in the morning.

Just curious.............:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back