From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Isaiah 65:17

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

Isaiah 66:22

"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

Peter 3:13

"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

Beware of the false and or confused scientists that are the blind leading the blind. The common explanation for the erratic weather we are having from them is that either El Nino, or that Earth’s weather has usually BEEN UNSTABLE, and that the relative calm of our weather patterns of these last few centuries is VERY ABNORMAL, and we are entering back into a more "normal" weather pattern. If an anomaly occurs, it is explained away. All explanations will fall short. VERY SHORT.

The wise will begin to detect these changes far in advance of mankind in general, who has no idea as to what is going on, either in nature or in the affairs of men. But the event does in fact change the HEAVENS and CHANGE THE EARTH. There are new land masses, new alignments in the sky, ect.

Enoch 45:4 & 5

"In that day I will cause my elect one to dwell in the MIDST OF THEM;
WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF HEAVEN, will bless it and illuminate it forever..
I will also CHANGE THE FACE OF THE EARTH, and BLESS IT, and cause those whom I have elected to dwell upon it..."

Isaiah 13:13

"THEREFORE I WILL
SHAKE THE HEAVENS,
AND THE EARTH
SHALL REMOVE OUT OF HER PLACE,
IN THE WRATH OF THE LORD OF HOSTS,
AND IN THE DAY OF HIS FIERCE ANGER."

The word "remove" means here to UNDULATE, TO QUIVER, TO WAVER. The word "out of her place" means her STANDING, HER SPOT, AS SHE IS TODAY. Thus the EARTH, with its 23 degree inclination, IS TO BE CHANGED. She shall be changed, and there will come a literal POLAR SHIFT. If one were standing upon the ground, and the POLES SHIFTED, then we would find a reference to the stars falling, or the Sun standing still, etc. In point of fact WE DO.

Matthew 24:29

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken"

Mark 13:25

"And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken."

Matthew 24:21-22

"For then
shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world
to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

That the Sun goes into massive Solar instability is written in Scripture as shown here:

Isaiah 30:26

"Moreover the
light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun,
and the
light of the sun shall be sevenfold,
as the light of seven days,
in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

Now if the SUN INCREASES ITS LIGHT BY SEVEN TIMES, that means it gets MUCH HOTTER AS WELL. That instability has already been detected by our scientists, and is just beginning. As we approach SOLAR CYCLE 24, we are going to find more and more INSTABILITY and A SOLAR FLARE is the most likely explanation for this Scripture.

The light of the Moon increasing to that of our present day Sun is hard to imagine, but that is what it says will occur.

If the earth was under the same 24 hour day with sunlight that intense, It would be hard for anyone to live at all, for the heat buildup over a 12 hour day would kill MANY. Thus, said Jesus, "THE DAYS WILL BE SHORTENED FOR THE ELECTS SAKE."

By bringing a day down to 16 hours, with daylight only 8 hours and night only 8 hours, then THE HEAT WOULD SCORCH MAN, BUT NOT KILL MAN. NATURE WILL HAVE GONE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!

Isaiah 38:8

Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.
So the sun returned ten degrees,
by which degrees it was gone down.

That sounds like a partial POLAR SHIFT, when the SUN REVERSES COURSE. That is how it would appear on Earth, as the land masses MOVE OVER THE CORE OF THE EARTH, if this is a crustal shift. It would appear as though the SUN HAD MOVED.

No one can be 100% sure, but the evidence is mounting that it is much nearer than most expect, and it will come as A SNARE, which means SUDDENLY and without WARNING TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT LOOKING FOR THESE THINGS.

THE BIBLE,
THE USA,
AND THE POLE-SHIFT

I believe that Bible prophecy speaks of the future destruction of the United States of America during the coming Pole-Shift. I also believe that since the United States of America did not exist back when these scriptures were written, that the word Babylon the Great, was used in it's place.

There was an ancient city of Babylon. But that does not appear to be the city that the Bible speaks of when it talks of MASS destruction. And there is no record of the events that I am about to post ever happening to that city.

So therefore I have to conclude that when the Bible speaks of "Babylon the Great", that it is actually referring to the United States of America. Also, if you look closely at these prophecies, you may find as well that they can easily tie into the coming Pole-Shift and the effects of such an event.

REVELATION14:8:

"And there followed another Angel, saying Babylon (America) is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of her wrath of her fornication."

REVELATION 16:19-21:

"And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon (America) came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath."

"And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found."

"And there fell upon men a great hail out of Heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great."

REVELATION 17:1-2:

"And there came one of the seven Angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters (America):

"With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

REVELATION 17:5-6:

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT (AMERICA), THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

REVELATION 17:16:

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

REVELATION 17:18:

"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city (America), which reigneth over the kings of the Earth."

REVELATION 18:1-20:

"And after these things I saw another Angel come down from Heaven, having great power; and the Earth was lightened with his glory."

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great (America) is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul Spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

"And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

"For her sins have reached unto Heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities."

"Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled to her double."

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

"And the Kings of the Earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,"

"Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon (America), that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgement come."

"And the merchants of the Earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:"

"The Merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble."

"And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and Souls of men."

"And the fruits that thy Soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all."

"The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing."

"And saying, Alas, alas that great city (America), that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones and pearls!"

"For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company of ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,"

"And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!"

"And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city (America), wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour she is made desolate."

"Rejoice over her, thou Heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her."

REVELATION19:1-3:

"And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in Heaven, saying, Al-le-lu-ia; Salvation and glory and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:"

"For TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS ARE HIS JUDGMENTS: for he hath judged the great whore (America), which did corrupt the Earth with her fornication, and HATH AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS SERVANTS AT HER HAND."

"And again they said, AL-LE-LU-IA. AND HER SMOKE ROSE UP FOR EVER AND EVER"

Isaiah 13:19

"And Babylon (America), the glory of the KINGDOMS, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah."

The NATION OF AMERICA has become a nation of utter apostasy and rebellion. It is filled with many people who USE THE NAME OF GOD BUT DO EVIL. They often quote Scripture, but out of context and do the opposite of that which they quote. Their leaders have become merely a reflection of their own inner heart attitude.

THE POLE-SHIFT DESTROYS AMERICA - BABYLON - FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER. The wrath begins, and it is poured out without measure. America is portrayed in Scripture as THE LEADER in the ROUNDUP OF GOD'S PEOPLE, and in its BETRAYAL OF GOD. The Bible says that the leaders of America, TURN TOTALLY AGAINST ITS HERITAGE, and go DEEPLY INTO THE BLACK OCCULT, and that the occult forces ACTUALLY WIN, AND TAKEOVER THE UNITED STATES, AND BRING HER INTO UTTER RUIN.

When the Pole-Shift begins, it is supposed to make such a tremendous noise that the entire world LITERALLY HEARS IT:

Jeremiah 50:46

"At the NOISE OF THE TAKING OF BABYLON (AMERICA)
THE EARTH IS MOVED,
AND THE CRY IS HEARD AMONG THE NATIONS."

The word "MOVED" means to UNDULATE, TO WAVER, TO SHAKE TO TREMBLE AND TO QUAKE. Again the whole Earth is involved in this, and this is a UNIVERSAL ACTIVITY.

Daniel 12:1

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:
and there shall be a time of trouble,
such as
never was since there was a nation
even to that same time:
and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

America the NATION, which uses all of the Babylonian SYSTEMS in our current era (FINANCIAL, POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS), is said to be mostly eliminated in one massive event.

Jeremiah 51:42

"And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:
And thou shalt say,
THUS SHALL BABYLON (AMERICA) SINK,
AND SHALL NOT RISE
FROM THE EVIL THAT I WILL BRING UPON HER,,,"

Jeremiah 51:63-64

"The sea is come up upon Babylon (AMERICA):
she is covered
with the multitude of the waves thereof.."

Isaiah 13:19

"And Babylon (America), the glory of the KINGDOMS, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah."

The NATION OF AMERICA has become a nation of utter apostasy and rebellion. It is filled with many people who USE THE NAME OF GOD BUT DO EVIL. They often quote Scripture, but out of context and do the opposite of that which they quote. Their leaders have become merely a reflection of their own inner heart attitude.

THE POLE-SHIFT DESTROYS AMERICA - BABYLON - FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER. The wrath begins, and it is poured out without measure. America is portrayed in Scripture as THE LEADER in the ROUNDUP OF GOD'S PEOPLE, and in its BETRAYAL OF GOD. The Bible says that the leaders of America, TURN TOTALLY AGAINST ITS HERITAGE, and go DEEPLY INTO THE BLACK OCCULT, and that the occult forces ACTUALLY WIN, AND TAKEOVER THE UNITED STATES, AND BRING HER INTO UTTER RUIN.

so what can those of us do, that have kept true to the Word, just wait, and hope that the Rapture is pre-tribulation? Should we ''get out of her'', babylon?

so what can those of us do, that have kept true to the Word, just wait, and hope that the Rapture is pre-tribulation? Should we ''get out of her'', babylon?

Later down the line...not too far away...I will be posting some "Safer" places in the United States to be as opposed to the more "Dangerous" places to be during the Pole-Shift.

The information I will be posting will be based upon various sources. Among them being science, psychics, researchers, ect.

The truth is Care, is that no matter where you are in the World, you will feel the effects of the coming Pole-Shift. It's just that in some places it could be considered to be alot worse than others.

It is interesting to note that America is surrounded by warm water oceans, except to the North. There she is partly bordered by the Great Lakes. The mighty nation Babylon (America) dwells upon MANY WATERS, in the MIDST OF THE SEAS! America dwells by the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, etc. This is one of the KEY PARAMETERS that we may use for identifying the NATION Babylon the Great (America). It is also a parameter IGNORED by those who fulfill the prophecies of the Babylonian shepherds, who refuse their own identity. Their refusal is part of the mystery of iniquity.

It is interesting to note that America is surrounded by warm water oceans, except to the North. There she is partly bordered by the Great Lakes. The mighty nation Babylon (America) dwells upon MANY WATERS, in the MIDST OF THE SEAS! America dwells by the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, etc. This is one of the KEY PARAMETERS that we may use for identifying the NATION Babylon the Great (America). It is also a parameter IGNORED by those who fulfill the prophecies of the Babylonian shepherds, who refuse their own identity. Their refusal is part of the mystery of iniquity.
Dwells on many waters could also mean that her Power, Mystery Babylon's pressence, is world wide! It does not necessarily point to it being America because many waters surround her, because the passage specifically mentions dwells on many waters I thought? It would have said she was "surrounded" by many waters if it was meant to read as you just speculated, in my opinion.

But I don't have the passage in front of me and this is only from memory, so I guess I could be wrong on that....

This is not to say that I do not think that America could be the new Babylon, because this certainly could be the case.

Care

Forum List

Back