Front Runner Ben Carson.But What Happened To Republicans&Conservatives Are All Racists?

Still, the average Republican is 'Angry, greedy, hateful white guy.' I come across em alll the time. Bunch of em are still waving their Rebel Flags and fucking their sisters. The Republican Party can't escape that image. Because it's the reality. Without its Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers, the Party would completely collapse. Therefore it has to pander to that crowd. It is what it is.
You say that like you actually believe your own tripe.

Ever been to the South? Camo-wearing Rebel Flag-waving sister-fucker ain't gonna support Carson. And they make up much of the Republican Party's base. It is what it is.
I live in the South, where minorities hold political power and that hateful stereotype is rarely seen.

Probably out-numbered now. Doesn't mean they don't still exist.
IOW, they won't make the final decision on the nominee. How do you think Romney got nominated? They certainly didn't want him.

Romney was a white guy running against a black guy. Do the math. Who do you think the Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers supported?

You say that like you actually believe your own tripe.

Ever been to the South? Camo-wearing Rebel Flag-waving sister-fucker ain't gonna support Carson. And they make up much of the Republican Party's base. It is what it is.
I live in the South, where minorities hold political power and that hateful stereotype is rarely seen.

IOW, they won't make the final decision on the nominee. How do you think Romney got nominated? They certainly didn't want him.

Romney was a white guy running against a black guy. Do the math. Who do you think the Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers supported?
I said nominated. Please do pay attention.

Your guy's done anyway. Tracked at about 1% support in last night's debate. Next?...

Your guy's done anyway. Tracked at about 1% support in last night's debate. Next?...
What guy? I haven't endorsed anyone yet.

Forum List

Back