Front Runner Ben Carson.But What Happened To Republicans&Conservatives Are All Racists?

You're lie

I am lie?

You're not literate. Well you are an assclown, certified to have an IQ<40! :thup:

that I was talking about race when the line you quoted was about a totally different topic. Anyone who's been following the thread can tell you that, but apparently facts don't mean anything to you, just delusions.

There is no lie there - you shriek "LAIR (TM)" at anyone who defies the dogma you spew. You are melting down at the prospect that a black man will be the GOP nominee.

This is going to be fun, you an Pauli are already melting, I can just imagine next October. :thup:

[

{
Two non-politicians, businessman Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, dominate the contest for the Republican nomination, together accounting for more than half of the potential vote as support for traditional politicians continues to decline, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

In other words, in the race of the 16 Dwarves,

Grumpy and Sleepy are in the lead.

How so? Do you really think your Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers in the South are gonna support Carson?

I don't own any "Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers." But then, I don't do huge amounts of meth like you do, so I'm not prone to paranoid delusions.

Ha, you're pretty delusional thinking your camo-wearing Rebel Flag-waving sister-fucking rednecks in the South are gonna support Carson. Ain't gonna happen.

Still, the average Republican is 'Angry, greedy, hateful white guy.' I come across em alll the time. Bunch of em are still waving their Rebel Flags and fucking their sisters. The Republican Party can't escape that image. Because it's the reality. Without its Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers, the Party would completely collapse. Therefore it has to pander to that crowd. It is what it is.
You say that like you actually believe your own tripe.

The democrats are running an old, rich, white field of candidates. The Republicans have more minorities and just as many women running as democrats. Figures.

Still, the average Republican is 'Angry, greedy, hateful white guy.' I come across em alll the time. Bunch of em are still waving their Rebel Flags and fucking their sisters. The Republican Party can't escape that image. Because it's the reality. Without its Rebel Flag-waving sister-fuckers, the Party would completely collapse. Therefore it has to pander to that crowd. It is what it is.

Ever been to the South? Camo-wearing Rebel Flag-waving sister-fucker ain't gonna support Carson. And they make up much of the Republican Party's base. It is what it is.

The democrats are running an old, rich, white field of candidates. The Republicans have more minorities and just as many women running as democrats. Figures.

But will they get the Republican Party's nomination? Answer is, no. Angry greedy white Republican dude doesn't want em.

Ever been to the South? Camo-wearing Rebel Flag-waving sister-fucker ain't gonna support Carson. And they make up much of the Republican Party's base. It is what it is.
I live in the South, where minorities hold political power and that hateful stereotype is rarely seen.

I live in the South, where minorities hold political power and that hateful stereotype is rarely seen.

Probably out-numbered now. Doesn't mean they don't still exist.

But will they get the Republican Party's nomination? Answer is, no. Angry greedy white Republican dude doesn't want em.
Obviously, the democrats will nominate an old, rich, white person. Can't have any more uppity minorities tryin' to git outta deir place, now, ya here?

Probably out-numbered now. Doesn't mean they don't still exist.
IOW, they won't make the final decision on the nominee. How do you think Romney got nominated? They certainly didn't want him.

Forum List

Back