🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding to US Air Marshall for Wearing American Flag Face Mask

Looks like it was just a misunderstanding. The OP is a full of shit chicken little.

" The airline gate agent mistook the gaiter covering, which is allowed, for a bandanna style covering, which is not in the policy. "

Looks like it was just a misunderstanding. The OP is a full of shit chicken little.

" The airline gate agent mistook the gaiter covering, which is allowed, for a bandanna style covering, which is not in the policy. "

Misunderstanding huh?

"According to sources familiar with the incident, a gate agent explained his covering might be offensive to other customers."

"According to sources familiar with the incident, a gate agent explained his covering might be offensive to other customers."
Maybe its time to explain to people that you do not have a right to not be offended in America or anywhere else in the world...why are we allowing the weak minded and easily offended snowflakes to tell us all what is acceptable and what is not?....if anyone is offended by his mask they can take a later flight.....

Maybe its time to explain to people that you do not have a right to not be offended in America or anywhere else in the world...why are we allowing the weak minded and easily offended snowflakes to tell us all what is acceptable and what is not?....if anyone is offended by his mask they can take a later flight.....
The hijab offends me (and many others). Will airline employees tell that to a Muzzie? If not, WHY NOT. And why is this different?

The hijab offends me (and many others). Will airline employees tell that to a Muzzie? If not, WHY NOT. And why is this different?
Exactly. And BLM masks offend me.

So what the hijab offends you. The airline employees respect the muslim religion over your bigotry.

What sources? Random claims dont count.

Misunderstanding huh?
Yes a misunderstanding. The bitch ass marshall thought it was about the flag and the whole time it was about the policy not allowing bandanna style masks.

So what the hijab offends you. The airline employees respect the muslim religion over your bigotry.
So wearing an American flag shouldnt be respected over your bigotry?

I knew the point I made would elude an ignorant unAmerican African

Fuck the american flag. If its a bandanna the airline wont allow it.

Yes a misunderstanding. The bitch ass marshall thought it was about the flag and the whole time it was about the policy not allowing bandanna style masks.
Learn to read:

What sources I ask again? Sounds like made up bullshit to me. If you cant name the sources then they arent worth a shit. The official statement from the airline says it was over the style of mask not that it was a flag.

Fuck the american flag. If its a bandanna the airline wont allow it.
Then move...we will be better off knowing you are living in some God forsaken hell hole....

Forum List

Back