Frontline COVID Doctor Stella Immanuel Locked Out of Twitter For 6 Days For Asking Patients Who Have Been Cured by HCQ to Share Their Stories Online

Twitter execs should go to prison for practicing medicine without a license.

Dr. Stella ImmanuelHow many Americans have died of COVID-19 because the Democrat-media complex lied about Hydroxychloroquine? Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered. The doctor also disclosed that she put herself and her staff on Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative.On Tuesday, Dr. Immanuel asked for help getting the truth about Hydroxychloroquine out to the public. “WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are being attacked, ridiculed and discredited. We need our patients to SPEAK UP.” she said in a...
She doesnt have the right to spread lies on their platform. Stop whining.
Yes she does, moron.
Hey man, I’m trying really hard to listen to what you are saying to discover if you are actually making any valid points. It is hard to do that when almost every post you put up is simply telling everyone who disagrees with you that they are morons or whatever insult comes to your mind.
The law you just cited applies to everyone who publishes, not specifically Twitter or platforms like it. So I am still not seeing the proof you claim to provide.
You're just spewing DNC talking points and spin. I don't waste effort gathering facts and logic to dispute douchebags.
You are wrong about the talking points, but whatever. Good luck.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Dr. Stella ImmanuelHow many Americans have died of COVID-19 because the Democrat-media complex lied about Hydroxychloroquine? Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered. The doctor also disclosed that she put herself and her staff on Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative.On Tuesday, Dr. Immanuel asked for help getting the truth about Hydroxychloroquine out to the public. “WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are being attacked, ridiculed and discredited. We need our patients to SPEAK UP.” she said in a...
Twitter isn't even try to hide their bias anymore. How many people have already died because of the Leftist Hydroxychloroquine smear campaign?
Is this America? so don’t use Twitter! I don’t go to Hobby Lobby or Chick-a-filet
Maybe you don't know this, but Twitter is a global Social Media platform that has great power in controlling opinions and shaping narratives. That makes them different from Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-a.
That does not give whiny internet posters the ability to force Twitter to host the speech of doctors espousing questionable medical advice.
Twitter is not qualified to decide who is qualified, you fucking moron.

It's their platform, so it's THEIR decision. You're not qualified to decide who is telling the truth and who is lying, so you get no say whatsoever.

Twitter isn't even try to hide their bias anymore. How many people have already died because of the Leftist Hydroxychloroquine smear campaign?
Is this America? so don’t use Twitter! I don’t go to Hobby Lobby or Chick-a-filet
Maybe you don't know this, but Twitter is a global Social Media platform that has great power in controlling opinions and shaping narratives. That makes them different from Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-a.
That does not give whiny internet posters the ability to force Twitter to host the speech of doctors espousing questionable medical advice.
Twitter is not qualified to decide who is qualified, you fucking moron.
Here’s their qualifications: they own the platform.

Welcome to America, comrade.

She doesnt have the right to spread lies on their platform. Stop whining.
Yes she does, moron.
No fool. She doesnt have a right to spread lies on their platform. They have rules she has to abide by and one is no fake claims.

i wonder how i survived covid19, cuz i did not take the CURE.
Did you use the magic?

View attachment 369667

Or you can wait for the Great Douche insider trading scam cure made by Kodak.

View attachment 369668
There are many people who live with a total disregard for their bodies and more important, affect other people in all ways of interaction. Most of them are Progs. There are people passing on diseases while taking medications that the government pays a good amount for. You guys will never learn to take life a bit easier and stop interfering with others. When you finally get to the end of the rainbow, there will be exterminations.

i wonder how i survived covid19, cuz i did not take the CURE.
Did you use the magic?

View attachment 369667

Or you can wait for the Great Douche insider trading scam cure made by Kodak.

View attachment 369668
There are many people who live with a total disregard for their bodies and more important, affect other people in all ways of interaction. Most of them are Progs. There are people passing on diseases while taking medications that the government pays a good amount for. You guys will never learn to take life a bit easier and stop interfering with others. When you finally get to the end of the rainbow, there will be exterminations.

Well aren’t you the good little authoritarian soldier. Progs are spreading disease. Except that it’s isn’t progressives who spread disease. It’s the regressives - the deniers and the anti-vaxxers, who cause the problems.

When AIDS came to North America, the federal government did NOTHING for years. They wouldn’t even put out a warning to wear condoms because they didn’t want to be seen as condoning “gay sex”.

So they let the virus run free, until it turned into an epidemic. Tens of thousands of people died and fools like you said “A disease that only kills queers and Haitians can’t be all bad”.

Forum List

Back