Frontline COVID Doctor Stella Immanuel Locked Out of Twitter For 6 Days For Asking Patients Who Have Been Cured by HCQ to Share Their Stories Online

Twitter execs should go to prison for practicing medicine without a license.

Dr. Stella ImmanuelHow many Americans have died of COVID-19 because the Democrat-media complex lied about Hydroxychloroquine? Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered. The doctor also disclosed that she put herself and her staff on Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative.On Tuesday, Dr. Immanuel asked for help getting the truth about Hydroxychloroquine out to the public. “WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are being attacked, ridiculed and discredited. We need our patients to SPEAK UP.” she said in a...

Absolutely... if there is no rope available.

They need some suing like Patreon.

Crazy bitch.
Guarantee you would demand it for your loved one if he/she got sick. Then what would you say if they recovered, as this doctor's patients did?

Tell you what, tell us how many Covid patients you prescribed HCQ for and how many died as a result. Then we might listen to you.
Dr. Fauci said in the hearing today.
He would be fully spreading the words it works.

As he explained to trumpster morons in hearing. There has been no study that shows it works.
He did add it may "MAY" have minimal effect if mixed with other drugs. And that was not fully studied in any
major way. Other than in some reports. Still, he said if this stuff worked, he would be pimping it.

Learn some truths.

Dr. Fauci says all the ‘valid’ scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating coronavirus

He noted that the study wasn’t a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, which he called the gold standard for such studies.

“The Henry Ford Hospital study that was published was a non-controlled, retrospective cohort study that was confounded by a number of issues including the fact that many people who received hydroxychloroquine were also receiving cortical steroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease.

“So that study is a flawed study.”

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: 007
She is spreading misinformation.
Twitter is doing right.

Even if she was, Twitter is still doing wrong. Twitter is giving medical advice without a license. It's breaking the law.

What medical advice is twitter giving?
Obviously, your I.Q. is below room temperature.

I told my friend to take some cold medicine. The thing that sucks is I don’t have a medical license. How long am I going to prison for, smart guy?

surely she can contact all her cured patients without using twitter.
Twitter is giving medical advice without a license. That's illegal, moron.
say it 6 more times. it will still be bullshit.
It's the simple truth, shit for brains.
I‘m not sure you get what Twitter did here. They did not give any advice, they just don’t want her giving her medical advice on their platform. Pretty sure just like a baker refusing to bake a cake for a same sex marriage, a business has every right to refuse service based on their morality. Much like not forcing the Catholic Church to pay for the abortions of their employees.
They are choosing one set of people giving advice over another set of people giving advice. hey allow Fauci and all the other anti-HCQ nazis to give their opinion. That makes them the arbiter over which advice is correct.

You really are too fucking stupid for words to describe.
It’s their platform! Don’t use it if you don’t like what they do.
Spare me the same old talking points you and your ilk have been spouting for the last couple of years.

Dr. Stella ImmanuelHow many Americans have died of COVID-19 because the Democrat-media complex lied about Hydroxychloroquine? Dr. Stella Immanuel bravely came out on Monday and said that she has personally treated over 350 patients suffering from COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Zithromax and they have all recovered. The doctor also disclosed that she put herself and her staff on Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative.On Tuesday, Dr. Immanuel asked for help getting the truth about Hydroxychloroquine out to the public. “WE NEED YOUR HELP. We are being attacked, ridiculed and discredited. We need our patients to SPEAK UP.” she said in a...
Orwell tried to warn us about these cretins
Twitter is the same as the book burners
censorshipkjasdkajsdhakd.jpg

Twitter is doing right.

Even if she was, Twitter is still doing wrong. Twitter is giving medical advice without a license. It's breaking the law.

I told my friend to take some cold medicine. The thing that sucks is I don’t have a medical license. How long am I going to prison for, smart guy?
I reccomend you have a brain transplant. Isn't that medical advice?

I‘m not sure you get what Twitter did here. They did not give any advice, they just don’t want her giving her medical advice on their platform. Pretty sure just like a baker refusing to bake a cake for a same sex marriage, a business has every right to refuse service based on their morality. Much like not forcing the Catholic Church to pay for the abortions of their employees.
They are choosing one set of people giving advice over another set of people giving advice. hey allow Fauci and all the other anti-HCQ nazis to give their opinion. That makes them the arbiter over which advice is correct.

Spare me the same old talking points you and your ilk have been spouting for the last couple of years.
Coward.

Coward.
How much is the Biden campaign paying you?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Twitter is doing right.

I reccomend you have a brain transplant. Isn't that medical advice?

Medical advice! Now you’ve done it, the cops are going to lock you up and throw away the keys.

Coward.
Why can’t you just deal with the responses you have been given?
You say Twitter is not being fair, I say you should have no expectations that they or any other for profit company deals with your Or my feelings when making decisions. Do you not like how capitalism works?

Coward.
You say Twitter is not being fair, I say you should have no expectations that they or any other for profit company deals with your Or my feelings when making decisions. Do you not like how capitalism works?
I say Twitter is breaking the law, moron.

If you don't like my responses, then stop posting to me. I treat you the way you deserve.

Please get some new talking points.

Twitter will tank when Trump leaves.

Coward.

STFU and Bake my cake!!

it is such a shame that saint stella has to wait 6 days until she can once again lie about there being a cure, on twitter.

furthermore, how will she double dog dare serious people to send her their urine samples?

she should use these 6 days to charge the heavens with the blood of jesus, amen, hallelujah.

Coward.

If you don't like my responses, then stop posting to me. I treat you the way you deserve.

So you are saying Twitter should face criminal charges for NOT allowing speech on their privately held platform. I don’t think you realize how a free society works. If that were the case than any one who has given any wrong advice about medicine should be charged. That is exactly the type of thing conservatives in this country have been increasingly scared of happening. Overreaching government enforcing their will on the people. Apologies if I am wrong, but that seems like willful hypocrisy to me.

Coward.

So you are saying Twitter should face criminal charges for NOT allowing speech on their privately held platform. I don’t think you realize how a free society works. If that were the case than any one who has given any wrong advice about medicine should be charged. That is exactly the type of thing conservatives in this country have been increasingly scared of happening. Overreaching government enforcing their will on the people. Apologies if I am wrong, but that seems like willful hypocrisy to me.
I didn't think you understand how the medical licensing laws work, moron. I'm done with your DNC talking points.

Coward.

I didn't think you understand how the medical licensing laws work, moron. I'm done with your DNC talking points.
I am sorry. You seem scared and confused and I’m not helping that. I truly wish good luck.

Forum List

Back