Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination

I walked thru Aldi's once...
Was enough for me. Was unimpressed.

Well, yes, because all celery or canned corn has to be impressive or it just isn't worth buying.
Don't buy canned. I like what I like and am not interested in trying to find substitute s to save a few pennies or going to multiple locations to get everything......we gotta be green ya know

Last edited:
I walked thru Aldi's once...Was enough for me. Was unimpressed.
Well, yes, because all celery or canned corn has to be impressive or it just isn't worth buying.
Don't buy canned. I like what I like and am not interested in trying to find substitute s to save a few pennies or going to multiple before to get everything......we gotta be green ya know
As I thought, a Whole Foods pajama boy!

I walked thru Aldi's once...Was enough for me. Was unimpressed.
Don't buy canned. I like what I like and am not interested in trying to find substitute s to save a few pennies or going to multiple before to get everything......we gotta be green ya know
As I thought, a Whole Foods pajama boy!
Never gave em a dime.....and they were walking distance so I could have felt really green righteous

Wawona Frozen Foods has recalled frozen berries sold at Aldi and Raley’s Family of Fine Stores because the products might be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination | TribLIVE.com

Anybody know some leftist who likes these bahahahah oh wait all they have to do is visit California and their local chit hole.

View attachment 287623
I doubt many ate them and likely spit them out for tasting like shit.:2up:

Wawona Frozen Foods has recalled frozen berries sold at Aldi and Raley’s Family of Fine Stores because the products might be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
Frozen berries sold at Aldi recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination | TribLIVE.com

Anybody know some leftist who likes these bahahahah oh wait all they have to do is visit California and their local chit hole.

View attachment 287623
I doubt many ate them and likely spit them out for tasting like shit.:2up:
LMFAO!!

View attachment 287623
that pisses me off almost as much as their 25 cents for a grocery basket

25 cents for a fknn basket are u kidding?

View attachment 287623

It's in a slot with a chain. You get it back when you replace it in the rack and shove the chain back into the lock. It keeps the lot clean and parking spaces open. I didn't like it at first but I got over being short 25 cents for a few minutes. On wet days you're also grateful for dry baskets.

Last edited:

I like their policy of opening up near enough to other food stores so I can go to both without leaving the same parking lot in most cases.

We would all still like to see 'impressive celery n stuff'., though, just so we know how Speshul you connartistuers are.

I like their policy of opening up near enough to other food stores so I can go to both without leaving the same parking lot in most cases.

We would all still like to see 'impressive celery n stuff'., though, just so we know how Speshul you connartistuers are.
If ya call Walmart a food store I spose

Was curious about 7-8 years ago or so when a Aldi's came to town.
Was in there for probably a total of 1 minute flat. Saw that everything in the store is off brand prepackaged franken-food.
Never went back.

Was in there for probably a total of 1 minute flat. Saw that everything in the store is off brand prepackaged franken-food.
Never went back.
A fellow Speshul connartistuer……..

Never went back.

You do know most foods come from the same wholesalers and processors, right? You like paying for the name on the label, fine, but most of us aren't interested in paying for the Cambell's name on a can when a can from the same processing plant with a 'off brand' label goes for a third of the price. You think Alberto's or Whole Foods grows their own stuff or something? lol

Last edited:
Never went back.

You do most foods come from the same wholesalers and processors, right? You like paying for the name on the label, fine, but most of us aren't interested in paying for the Cambell's name on a can when a can from the same processing plant with a 'off brand' label goes for a third of the price. You think Alberto's or Whole Foods grows their own stuff or something? lol
is that why Campbells is broke

Never went back.

You do most foods come from the same wholesalers and processors, right? You like paying for the name on the label, fine, but most of us aren't interested in paying for the Cambell's name on a can when a can from the same processing plant with a 'off brand' label goes for a third of the price. You think Alberto's or Whole Foods grows their own stuff or something? lol
You missed the point.
We buy almost nothing prepackaged. And all of our meats come from a fantastic butcher that we are so lucky to have.
It wasn't so much the off brand, but the prepackaged.

View attachment 287623

they have all of their grocery baskets locked up, you have to pay to use them

Never went back.

is that why Campbells is broke
Ahh yes... Campbells soup flavored sodium in a can.

Forum List

Back