🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuck these new TV's

Ooooo! Tricky purple lights! Must be to make you think you got your money's worth!
It cycles through about a dozen colors. My fucking mouse and keyboard is likely worth more than your pc lol.

20211214_204458.jpg
20211214_204514.jpg

I'm annoyed that the 3D TV thing turned out to be a passing fad. Last time my wife and I bought a new TV, our first and so far only non-CRT-based TV, a big deal was being made of 3D. I thought it was neat, so we got a 3D TV and a 3D Blu-ray player, and most of the better movies, I've held out for versions on 3D Blu-ray if available.

With some movies, it truly does significantly enhance the experience of watching them.

Hopefully, our current TV will last a long time, but it chagrins me to know that when/if it finally fails, I will surely not be able to obtain a suitable replacement for it.
My 3d tv got zaped by a lightening storm, surprisingly they are easy to fix, because there are only a few internal parts all being computer boards with easy attached wiring. If you can tinker with internals of a computer, this is much easier.
They sell these internal boards to fix various issues and package the internal boards for many TV's.. Search your TV part packages at this reliable supplier:
If you ever figure out how to extract the sbs 3d vid file from the 3d blueray, let me know.
To be able to use a computer or transfer to VR would be a way of saving your ability to view the disks if the TV were to reach it's age of use.

Until you view something like
"My Bloody Valentine" in 3d with the pop out effects and depth fields, you don't know what you've been missing with just 2d video.

My 3d tv got zaped by a lightening storm, surprisingly they are easy to fix, because there are only a few internal parts all being computer boards with easy attached wiring. If you can tinker with internals of a computer, this is much easier.
They sell these internal boards to fix various issues and package the internal boards for many TV's.. Search your TV part packages at this reliable supplier:
If you ever figure out how to extract the sbs 3d vid file from the 3d blueray, let me know.
To be able to use a computer or transfer to VR would be a way of saving your ability to view the disks if the TV were to reach it's age of use.

Until you view something like
"My Bloody Valentine" in 3d with the pop out effects and depth fields, you don't know what you've been missing with just 2d video.
The extent of my knowledge is modifying files to run in vr from 2d. And that's with a few directions lol

Yes, my computer does that lol
How would you know?

There is NOTHING your pc can do better than mine.....
I can pull a HDD out of my computer while it is running without skipping a beat or losing a bit of data. In fact, I won't even lose data if the power goes off during a WRITE operation before it gets written to the HDD! Does your computer do that too?

Just stop bro. It's OK if your computer is old and outdated. If it does what you need that's all that matters.
My needs are a lot greater than yours. All you do is play games. Have a look at the newest version of my computer:

Here's who uses my computer:

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 9.48.39 PM.jpg

Yours?

I guess we've found the 2021 computer counterpart to a 1990s “Rice Boy”.

Have you tried putting a Honduh “Type R” badge on your computer? Maybe that will make it run faster.

View attachment 575915
I bet 1000 bucks there isn't a personal pc on this board that can hang with mine. And I haven't even brought up my 3070 rig.

Yall old timers need to stop. You're embarrassing yourselves

How would you know?

I can pull a HDD out of my computer while it is running without skipping a beat or losing a bit of data. In fact, I won't even lose data if the power goes off during a WRITE operation before it gets written to the HDD! Does your computer do that too?

My needs are a lot greater than yours. All you do is play games. Have a look at the newest version of my computer:

Here's who uses my computer:

View attachment 575917

Yours?
Only a MORON pulls ANY component out of a pc while it's running.

Static electricity will COMPLETELY DESTROY your pc.

As I stated, just stop

Reminds me of a “Rice Boy”—some mute donkey with a Honduh that has all sorts of purely-cosmetic decorations on it, and is somehow deluded into thinking that they make his car faster, or at least that it will convinced others that his car is faster.

I guess when Gramps shows up at a race, he brings his tricked out "race car" to the meet!

312d877749e74bd3e256e131328d6c93.jpg

My i10 3070 is just about as fast and as powerful as you can get. Until spring when the new shit comes out. At which time I will upgrade my i9

It cycles through about a dozen colors.
Colors? What kind of POS crap computer has colored lights in it!

My fucking mouse and keyboard is likely worth more than your pc lol.
I doubt that. Now you are just being silly. My keyboard is a german-built DAS keyboard. The best. I don't buy my computer gear at the local Best Buy.

I doubt that. Now you are just being silly. My keyboard is a german-built DAS keyboard. The best. I don't buy my computer gear at the local Best Buy.
20211214_210236.jpg

Damn, now it's red! I can't keep track...

My keyboard was 200 new. The mouse was nearly 280

Also my rig is water cooled. That alone is worth more than your pc.

I get my water out of the tap for free. Funny how you never mention anything involving ACTUAL COMPUTING? Does the water give you more accurate answers? Or just shave off 0.0000002 seconds off the execution speed? And if water is so good, why doesn't your LG TV have water cooling too?

I get my water out of the tap for free. Funny how you never mention anything involving ACTUAL COMPUTING? Does the water give you more accurate answers? Or just shave off 0.0000002 seconds off the execution speed? And if water is so good, why doesn't your LG TV have water cooling too?
The water keeps it cool when rendering 4k at high speed. That's what a cooling system does. But as a pc guru you knew that right.....? Lol

Forum List

Back