🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuck these new TV's

If you put a gas discharge tube surge arrester on your fuse box with other MOV and various type arresters nearer your gear, you'll likely be protected with enough joules short of a direct strike.
Went through the cable because the idiots at comcast had a rig extension on the roof without my permission, instead of underground.
I have protectors for the outlets, but this you heard the zap and glass tube break sound which is why At first I thought a simple fuse replacement would work, but it didn't.

PCs? I emulate one running the Parallels app in my computer. I run computers within my computer; does your whizz bang color-changing neon sign POC do that? :SMILEW~130:
I'm not running a server lol.

Bro I'm gonna end it with this.

Your PC may have been the bomb in the dar but it's weak sauce now. There are smart watches with as much computing power as your old ass pc.

Good night lol

So far, you have not even confirmed that any of your computers can do any of the things I've listed to hang with my 2011 MacPro!

And why do you need three computers? Do you have six hands or just need two backups? :smile:
Ahhh apple owner....AKA faux Conservative.

Support your slave owners

Only a MORON pulls ANY component out of a pc while it's running.
Mine is SPECIFIED able to do that! Apparently you don't know much about servers. I can change out a drive while running and the other drives will then rebuild the new drive with the missing data! Ahha. So now we are beginning to find out that your hot set up isn't so hot after all!

Static electricity will COMPLETELY DESTROY your pc.
Static electricity is not even an issue here.

Mine is SPECIFIED able to do that! I can change out a drive while running and the other drives will then rebuild the new drive with the missing data! Ahha. So now we are beginning to find out that your hot set up isn't so hot after all!

Static electricity is not even an issue here.
Liar

Show me ANY owner manual that says you can do that.

YOU SIR ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR FUCKING TEETH

give it up

Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

I'm not running a server lol.
No one asked. Sober up.

Your PC may have been the bomb in the dar but it's weak sauce now. There are smart watches with as much computing power as your old ass pc.
Now you are just plain talking stupid. You don't even understand the difference between computer power and mere computing speed.

You've confused all the graphical crap necessary to run tricky GAMES with genuine computing power.

Forum List

Back