🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuck these new TV's

I guess then I shouldn't tell you my computer is from 2011, almost as old! And I paid about $8,000 for it!

I bought it because it was professional quality, build to last, well engineered and infinitely upgradable. Bet it can walk all over your computer. Takes four Hitachi HDDs to run it and about a $1500 controller card. There isn't a single wire inside.

View attachment 575887
Lol

It's maybe worth 200 now as an antique

Lol

It's maybe worth 200 now as an antique

HaHa, no. It'll process the pants off any computer you ever saw. It's a REAL computer, suitable for a university or corporation, not some store bought toy.

You don't get it. There is nothing "antique" about the computer as everything in it can be simply unplugged and upgraded or replaced if needed. Even the OS is only a couple years old.

Last edited:
HaHa, no. It'll process the pants off any computer you ever saw. It's a REAL computer, suitable for a university or corporation, not some store bought toy.

You don't get it. There is nothing "antique" about the computer as everything in it can be simply unplugged and upgraded or replaced if needed. Even the OS is only a couple years old.
Not lol

I have 3 pc's and my cheapest i9 2070 super would put that antique to sleep in 30 seconds

Not lol

I have 3 pc's and my cheapest i9 2070 super would put that antique to sleep in 30 seconds

How many users and operating systems can your computer support at one time?

What is the data security of your computer? If your HDD crashes, will you lose data?

My computer will still be running strong in another 10 years; what scrapheap will yours be on in 20 years?

How many users and operating systems can your computer support at one time?

What is the data security of your computer? If your HDD crashes, will you lose data?

My computer will still be running strong in another 10 years; what scrapheap will yours be on in 20 years?
HDD lol

You are lost in history

Sure I am. BTW, did you know most of your country is RUN on computers still using MS-DOS and 1990 technology?

2 + 2 still equals 4, no matter what you run it on.

BTW, your evasion of my questions is duly noted.
I didn't evade anything intentionally. I'm lit so if I missed something my bad.

But back on topic, I bet these are older than your antiquated hard drive lol. And they still thump....

20211214_195749.jpg

BTW I paid 2k for this pc about 3 years ago and while it can still play most games at 4k 60 to 80fps it is QUICKLY becoming dated.
That turd you got might be qood foe knitting but I guarantee you it is useless for anything demanding lol

Nothing wrong with being lit up.

What are they? Headphones? BTW, last I checked, my HDDs goes for about $750 apiece. They are built for professional servers. They have been running constantly since 2011.
There are no hdd's that cost that much unless you're buying 20 or 30 tb or something lol..

Look up SSD and THEN you'll see what expensive memory cost

BTW I paid 2k for this pc about 3 years ago
That is about enough to pay for one small piece of my computer.

P1201828.JPG

and while it can still play most games at 4k 60 to 80fps it is QUICKLY becoming dated.
I don't play games.

That turd you got might be qood foe knitting but I guarantee you it is useless for anything demanding lol
Can your computer run Matlab? Unix? Parallel computing? Pass by Reference semantics? Ever run a SPICE engine on your computer?

God Bob, you like that stuff? I went to see a movie years ago that was in 3D and I hated it. It actually made me so sick I was tempted to leave the theater. I finally took off the glasses and watched it the rest of the way blurred.

3D died because there simply is no consumer demand for it. It's not real, it uses psycho-visual tricks to make the brain think it is seeing depth which is not really there!

The Wikipedia article on 3D TV notes that some people have difficulty with it. You, apparently, are an example.

Some viewers have complained of headaches, seizures and eyestrain after watching 3D films. There have been several warnings, especially for the elderly. Motion sickness, in addition to other health concerns, is more easily induced by 3D presentations.

There are primarily two effects of 3D TV that are unnatural for the human vision: crosstalk between the eyes caused by imperfect image separation and the mismatch between convergence and accommodation caused by the difference between an object's perceived position in front of or behind the screen and the real origin of that light on the screen.

It is believed that approximately 12% of people are unable to properly see 3D images, owing to a variety of medical conditions. According to another experiment, up to 30% of people have very weak stereoscopic vision preventing depth perception based on stereo disparity. This nullifies or greatly decreases immersion effects of digital stereo to them.

For me, it works just fine, though I do have to admit that when I saw The Rise of Skywalker in a theatre, a few year ago, I found that there was, at some points in the movie, an uncomfortable amount of crosstalk between the left and right images. I think I've only ever watched one other movie in 3D in a theatre, but I have several that I have watched in 3D several time at home on my TV, and it was only on that one occasion that I had any issue with it at all.

SSD were too small at the time, limited to only 1TB. I have four 2TB HDD in a RAID array. Does your computer do that?
I have an 8 TB hard drive and a 2TB Ssd.

Yes, my computer does that lol
There is NOTHING your pc can do better than mine.....and that's OK lol

Just stop bro. It's OK if your computer is old and outdated. If it does what you need that's all that matters.

Forum List

Back