Fuck Trump and the GOP

Fuck Trump and the GOP

:abgg2q.jpg:

No shit, who would have thunk it?!?!
You are an example of why the left can not be bartered with. Even in the face of concession all you can muster is a half hearted troll.

You are an empty vessel

No Rump is, hell you goof he never was or has been a conservative. He is a limousine liberal that pulled the wool over the eyes of the dumbest among us! Wallow in it you deserve it!
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Any honest leftist who's been on this site for any length of time will tell you that I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS

And you weren't mad when you said it either.

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2018

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
If should be noted that the economy DID NOT “skyrocket on promises.” GDP growth was 2.3% for 2017.

The economy DID skyrocket. I saw it first hand in my business. I went through near a decade of laying people off every winter. Trump was elected and I had to HIRE HELP

Well, it's a good thing then the economy Trump train is moving.
It is for now. But if you can't see the warning signs you're blinded by partisanship

It's hoping that there can be good candidates in mid-terms that favor the wall, fixing DACA, and defunding planned parenthood. So far I know Sheriff Joe favors all what you started the thread about.
There is no fixing DACA. End it. Period

Q. for rightwing nitwits: where do you go from here…

Is Trump now the ‘establishment.’

Is the search on for another ‘anti-establishment’ candidate for 2020.

When will you realize that your naïve, childish perception of ‘small’ government is a ridiculous myth that will never come to be.

Wait for the Mccain's and Flake's to all be voted out the senate to build the wall.

Flake isn't running for reelection, and McCain is dying of a brain tumor. I doubt anybody but the most partisan Republicans are going to vote out a man who is dying of a brain tumor.
You aren't good at getting puns then... Establishment Republicans I mean. For slow people like you.

Do you now what a pun is? :dunno:

No substance by the average Trump hater. Per usual.

Would Trump actually have to become a dictator in order to get to his goals ??
Unfortunately, yes. The damage done to middle America by Liberal influences throughout the past few decades is extensive. That is readily apparent in the basic political and social attitudes of a substantial percentage of ordinary Americans. They've been effectively brainwashed

Is that the desperation he has created in the minds of the citizens in order to get him to his goals ?
Trump hasn't created desperation. He has responded to it. What has attracted his supporters is his uniquely different style and attitude. His belligerence reflects the feelings of a great many working class voters who sense that his thinking in those "forbidden" areas of political discussion resembles theirs.

Are you comfortable with Trump operating as a dictator in order to get through all the devils who are crazy to stop him and his voter's ??
Trump has done nothing that comes close to the conduct of a dictator.

What has this nation devolved into ?
That's a good question. Let's hope the Trump Presidency can effectively reverse a lot of it.

If should be noted that the economy DID NOT “skyrocket on promises.” GDP growth was 2.3% for 2017.

The economy DID skyrocket. I saw it first hand in my business. I went through near a decade of laying people off every winter. Trump was elected and I had to HIRE HELP

It is for now. But if you can't see the warning signs you're blinded by partisanship

It's hoping that there can be good candidates in mid-terms that favor the wall, fixing DACA, and defunding planned parenthood. So far I know Sheriff Joe favors all what you started the thread about.
Trump wants to. But kind of tough when there are establishments on both sides like Mccain, Schumer, and Flake all just wasting time.

Trump wants to. But kind of tough when there are establishments on both sides like Mccain, Schumer, and Flake all just wasting time.
Trump told dreamers today that Republicans are on their side. Was he lying?

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2018

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
You do have a right to be pissed off. But just think of how pissed off you'd be by now if Hillary had been elected.

It's true that Trump isn't solid gold, but we could be doing a lot worse. Keep an eye on who's in the next lineup. And keep your mind on what's happening in Europe -- because it could be happening here.

What would be different had she won?

Would the debt still be growing at record pace? Yes, just as it is now

Would ObamaCare still be the law of the land? Yes, just as it is now

Would spending still be unsustainable? Yes, just as it is now.

We might not have gotten a tax cut, but then we would not have gotten into a trade war in which the tariffs will eat up any money we got back from our taxes....so that one is push to me.

Would Hillary talked about video games and making the age to own a gun 21 like Trump did...probably so that one is a push.

They did get one supreme court justice. Was that worth all the other crap trump is doing?

When will you realize that your naïve, childish perception of ‘small’ government is a ridiculous myth that will never come to be.

Wait for the Mccain's and Flake's to all be voted out the senate to build the wall.

Flake isn't running for reelection, and McCain is dying of a brain tumor. I doubt anybody but the most partisan Republicans are going to vote out a man who is dying of a brain tumor.
You aren't good at getting puns then... Establishment Republicans I mean. For slow people like you.

oddly, there's no substance to trump, either

coincidence?

PaVF3Es.gif
Trying a bit hard to be relevant don't you think?
Even when drunk I can school most of this board

coincidence?

Same old response. Your gimmick at hating Trump is getting old.

Not too sure about that. They held a gun rally just a few days after all those kids got shot up.

Wow....................another Trump supporter finally sees through his lies.

No offense, but it's about time you woke up Grandpa.
I did not vote for Trump. But once he won it was my duty to TRY to be supportive of a new president and give him every opportunity to show why my lack of support was ill advised.

I am an American first, a conservative second.

Show me your posts from 2009 where you tried to support Obama. Come on. I'd love to see them.

coincidence?

Same old response. Your gimmick at hating Trump is getting old.

and you're only response is- he's trump :lol:

i don't hate trump nor his supporters.

i hold them in contempt and laugh at them

Not too sure about that. They held a gun rally just a few days after all those kids got shot up.

Hey, Hitler took the guns away.

Wow....................another Trump supporter finally sees through his lies.

No offense, but it's about time you woke up Grandpa.
I did not vote for Trump. But once he won it was my duty to TRY to be supportive of a new president and give him every opportunity to show why my lack of support was ill advised.

I am an American first, a conservative second.

Show me your posts from 2009 where you tried to support Obama. Come on. I'd love to see them.

i'll save you the time

there aren't any

he was a whiny birther back in the day

Hey, Hitler took the guns away.

hey, godwin's laughing at you

Forum List

Back