Fuck Trump and the GOP

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2018

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
Did Trump switch sides ??? Did Stormy get to him ?? Are they breaking him down ?? Is the deep state winning ?? What gives ??
Trump has ALWAYS been a democrat. ALWAYS.

But the GOP missed a golden opportunity to advance their platform with a weak minded president who IS WILLING to sign whatever the hell you put in front of him.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
If should be noted that the economy DID NOT “skyrocket on promises.” GDP growth was 2.3% for 2017.

The economy DID skyrocket. I saw it first hand in my business. I went through near a decade of laying people off every winter. Trump was elected and I had to HIRE HELP

So? 2.3% GDP growth.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
You do have a right to be pissed off. But just think of how pissed off you'd be by now if Hillary had been elected.

It's true that Trump isn't solid gold, but we could be doing a lot worse. Keep an eye on who's in the next lineup. And keep your mind on what's happening in Europe -- because it could be happening here.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
If should be noted that the economy DID NOT “skyrocket on promises.” GDP growth was 2.3% for 2017.

The economy DID skyrocket. I saw it first hand in my business. I went through near a decade of laying people off every winter. Trump was elected and I had to HIRE HELP

Well, it's a good thing then the economy Trump train is moving.

Fuck Trump and the GOP

:abgg2q.jpg:

No shit, who would have thunk it?!?!
You are an example of why the left can not be bartered with. Even in the face of concession all you can muster is a half hearted troll.

You are an empty vessel

No Rump is, hell you goof he never was or has been a conservative. He is a limousine liberal that pulled the wool over the eyes of the dumbest among us! Wallow in it you deserve it!
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Any honest leftist who's been on this site for any length of time will tell you that I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS

64 billion dollars for the military was needed for national security...

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
.Would Trump actually have to become a dictator in order to get to his goals ?? Is that the desperation he has created in the minds of the citizens in order to get him to his goals ? Are you comfortable with Trump operating as a dictator in order to get through all the devils who are crazy to stop him and his voter's ?? What has this nation devolved into ?

Fuck Trump and the GOP

You are an example of why the left can not be bartered with. Even in the face of concession all you can muster is a half hearted troll.

You are an empty vessel

No Rump is, hell you goof he never was or has been a conservative. He is a limousine liberal that pulled the wool over the eyes of the dumbest among us! Wallow in it you deserve it!
Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Any honest leftist who's been on this site for any length of time will tell you that I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS

You think it would take two years to build the wall? It takes time and draining the swamp.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
Hell hath no fury like a conservative scorned.

Get your laughs. Someday the game will end and you will be left reflecting on lost opportunities
But every American will be impacted by the Clown's frittering away those opportunities. Those who accepted the pie in the sky rhetoric and lies and those who rejected that foolish crap. We are all in the same damn boat to varying degrees!

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
.Would Trump actually have to become a dictator in order to get to his goals ?? Is that the desperation he has created in the minds of the citizens in order to get him to his goals ? Are you comfortable with Trump operating as a dictator in order to get through all the devils who are crazy to stop him and his voter's ?? What has this nation devolved into ?
He could get the wall the same way Obama got Obamacare for all I care.

Fuck Trump and the GOP

You are an empty vessel

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Oh snowflake glad to see it is SO easy to upset your Apple cart. And I have not been on this site for 2 years, but for when a have been you have beeñ for the most part sucking Rump off! Please carry on you easily put off maroon!

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more

Look up what filibustering is.

And, you might wonder why there's a 60-vote rule in the Senate, when it just takes a straight majority in the House to pass a bill. The answer is that that's what the Founders intended. The Senate was designed to be the "cooling saucer," where the two parties were forced to work together. That 60-vote threshold ensures that in order to pass legislation, the majority party needs to get some buy-in from the minority.

However, that has been eroding. Back in 2013, Democrats, who at the time controlled the Senate, were so frustrated by the slow pace of confirmation of then-President Obama's nominees that they pulled the trigger on what was known as the "nuclear option." This essentially changed the rules in the Senate and busted the 60-vote threshold down to a simple majority of 51 votes for presidential nominees only.

Fast-forward to 2017, when Republicans chipped a little more away from the 60-vote requirement when they said that Supreme Court nominees would also only need 51 votes to be confirmed.

So things have been changing, yes. But even if that rule were changed to apply broadly to legislation, it would make no difference in the current situation facing Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. They have already been using a 51-vote rule -- in this case, the budget procedure known as "reconciliation" -- to try to get their Obamacare repeal bill passed.

Under this rule, they're limited to what they can keep in and what they can leave out. The rule only allows Republicans to touch Obamacare's budget-related provisions, not its regulations. The bill would repeal all of Obamacare's subsidies, taxes, and penalties for those who don't buy insurance, but keeps in place Obamacare's rules about what insurers must cover.

Even with that rule in place, Republicans have been unable to reach the bare majority they need to pass the legislation.

Why is a simple majority usually not enough to pass a bill in the Senate?

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
You do have a right to be pissed off. But just think of how pissed off you'd be by now if Hillary had been elected.

It's true that Trump isn't solid gold, but we could be doing a lot worse. Keep an eye on who's in the next lineup. And keep your mind on what's happening in Europe -- because it could be happening here.

What would be different had she won?

Would the debt still be growing at record pace? Yes, just as it is now

Would ObamaCare still be the law of the land? Yes, just as it is now

Would spending still be unsustainable? Yes, just as it is now.

We might not have gotten a tax cut, but then we would not have gotten into a trade war in which the tariffs will eat up any money we got back from our taxes....so that one is push to me.

Would Hillary talked about video games and making the age to own a gun 21 like Trump did...probably so that one is a push.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
He could get the wall the same way Obama got Obamacare for all I care.

Republicans didn't have majority in the senate when nobamacare got filibustered in...

If any Trump voters are pissed about the signing of this bill please tell me what you want now Including you out there Rushbo!!!!...to go back to pelosiville? Look it had to be done...we needed to get the wall started and the military funded....the world is not getting safer...and now Trump has the dems in a quagmire over DACA....It was a good day do not fret...

A major complaint is that he's not getting the wall started. He got money to repair fencing that is already there.

Well, lets see what happens on Monday to the stock market.

Yesterday, it dropped over 700 points, and today it dropped another 424.

I think that the DOW is going to see 20,000 before it sees 27,000 as some poster predicted and started a thread on it.
Does this make you happy ?? On your way backwards eh ?

He’s only been in office for a year.
Fuck Trump and the GOP

You are an empty vessel

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You think it would take two years to build the wall? It takes time and draining the swamp.

Forum List

Back