Fuck Trump and the GOP

May I make a suggestion? if you have a chance to vote for Austin Peterson, do so even if it means voting GOP. He is actually principled and running against the omnibus
I thought the same thing about our new governor. Then he bitch slapped me with his sexual scandal.

Principled.....

Just do what you say...how is that too much toxask?

7 years of "just give us power and we'll repeal/fix it"

So what do we get?

1 judge
A tax cut that can easily be reversed.
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Repealed regulations that can easily be put back in place.
A lot of trolling material.
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If the wall isn't started.
If planned parenthood isn't defunded.
If sanctuary cities are not defunded.
If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT IN 2018

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more

In other words, exactly the same thing you get every time Republicans are in the majority. Why do you guys keep falling for it over and over?

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
An economy that sky rocketed on promises but now teeters on the edge of instability because if knee jerk tweeting.
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

I get that we do not have a super majority. I also get that a super majority is not needed. Democrats taught us that.

Stop being cowards and do the motherfucking jobs that you promised to do for my vote.

If SERIOUS SPENDING CUTS are not enacted. (And I don't mean our safety net as the first on the block)

I have defended Trump and been hammered for it. I have defended the GOP and feel stupider for it.

No more
You do have a right to be pissed off. But just think of how pissed off you'd be by now if Hillary had been elected.

It's true that Trump isn't solid gold, but we could be doing a lot worse. Keep an eye on who's in the next lineup. And keep your mind on what's happening in Europe -- because it could be happening here.

You think Trump0 was the best choice among all those Republicans?
Walker by far

Well, it's a good thing then the economy Trump train is moving.
It is for now. But if you can't see the warning signs you're blinded by partisanship

It's hoping that there can be good candidates in mid-terms that favor the wall, fixing DACA, and defunding planned parenthood. So far I know Sheriff Joe favors all what you started the thread about.
There is no fixing DACA. End it. Period
Trump wants to. But kind of tough when there are establishments on both sides like Mccain, Schumer, and Flake all just wasting time.
Trump told dreamers today that Republicans are on their side. Was he lying?
Yes

Q. for rightwing nitwits: where do you go from here…

Is Trump now the ‘establishment.’

Is the search on for another ‘anti-establishment’ candidate for 2020.

When will you realize that your naïve, childish perception of ‘small’ government is a ridiculous myth that will never come to be.

Wait for the Mccain's and Flake's to all be voted out the senate to build the wall.

Flake isn't running for reelection, and McCain is dying of a brain tumor. I doubt anybody but the most partisan Republicans are going to vote out a man who is dying of a brain tumor.

Not too sure about that. They held a gun rally just a few days after all those kids got shot up.

Hey, Hitler took the guns away.

hey, godwin's laughing at you

giphy.gif

What a Presidential candidate promises on the campiagn trail and what they can get through Congress is rarely the same thing the government was never designed for the party in control to be able to get it's way on everything it wanted doesn't matter which party it is. I know this can be frustrating and a pain in the ass but consider how easy it would be for either party to pass laws, rules to ensure they stay in control if it wasn't.
I care about illegal immigration. It impacts my business. It affects my income. It is the business I am in and that is what matters to me with the economy in a close second.

You have never had an undocumented immigrant work for you? One of your subs? Never?

Q. for rightwing nitwits: where do you go from here…

Is Trump now the ‘establishment.’

Is the search on for another ‘anti-establishment’ candidate for 2020.

When will you realize that your naïve, childish perception of ‘small’ government is a ridiculous myth that will never come to be.

Wait for the Mccain's and Flake's to all be voted out the senate to build the wall.

Neither one of them is running again, they cannot be voted out...:290968001256257790-final:

You aren't good at getting puns then... Establishment Republicans I mean. For slow people like you.

thanks big guy! :11_2_1043:

Wow, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. If those things don't happen I won't be happy about it either but I sure as shit won't vote for the party who will raise taxes, cut defense, and flood our country with parasites, criminals, and terrorists, then shield them from the law. The solution isn't to join the other side, it's to get rid of the traitors in the Republican Party (who did the same thing in 2014) instead of electing them again and again and again. McConnell, Ryan, McCain, we all know who they are.

Wow....................another Trump supporter finally sees through his lies.

No offense, but it's about time you woke up Grandpa.
I did not vote for Trump. But once he won it was my duty to TRY to be supportive of a new president and give him every opportunity to show why my lack of support was ill advised.

I am an American first, a conservative second.

Show me your posts from 2009 where you tried to support Obama. Come on. I'd love to see them.
I gave the man credit for what I considered wise choices but if you think I'm going on your safari YOU must be drinking.

I did not vote for Trump. But once he won it was my duty to TRY to be supportive of a new president and give him every opportunity to show why my lack of support was ill advised.

Show me your posts from 2009 where you tried to support Obama. Come on. I'd love to see them.

i'll save you the time

there aren't any

he was a whiny birther back in the day
I WAS NEVER A BIRTHER.

You sir are a liar.

100 dollars to anyone who proves me to be a birther.

So what do we get?

1 judge
A SHIT TON OF ATTA BOYS
Funded sanctuary cities
Funded abortions

No more
If should be noted that the economy DID NOT “skyrocket on promises.” GDP growth was 2.3% for 2017.

The economy DID skyrocket. I saw it first hand in my business. I went through near a decade of laying people off every winter. Trump was elected and I had to HIRE HELP

Well, it's a good thing then the economy Trump train is moving.
It is for now. But if you can't see the warning signs you're blinded by partisanship

Pretty much all conservatives are saddened by the way this omnibus spending bill got through. However, it is not the end of the world, it is not the end of the Republican party, and it is not the end of the Trump presidency or the Trump agenda.

The establishment Republicans conspired with the Democrats to hand Trump a shit sandwich. A shit sandwich that Trump had little choice but to accept. Now, it is time to strike back. Trump needs to go back on the stump and primary those bastards right out of congress. If he plays his hand right, he can do it, and we will all win.

I gave the man credit for what I considered wise choices but if you think I'm going on your safari YOU must be drinking.

Well, I am on my second martini. But I spit a little out when you claimed to give the POTUS a chance because he's POTUS.

You have been sucking Trump cock for two years now. Obama brought us out of a recession and gave the office a shit ton of class. You hated his ass from day one.

Have that drink. You need it.

i'll save you the time

there aren't any

I WAS NEVER A BIRTHER.

You sir are a liar.

yes, you were

i'll save you the time

there aren't any

I WAS NEVER A BIRTHER.

You sir are a liar.

yes, you were

Yer gonna hafta show us the post, del

Don't get your hysteria when the DNC has obstructed their whole way through filibustering.

and yet another lie from a trumptard.

it was the GOP that obstructed the president who was actually elected twice by 52% of the electorate for eight years.

but nice try. maybe someone like you who is reality averse might even believe you.

i'll save you the time

there aren't any

I WAS NEVER A BIRTHER.

You sir are a liar.

yes, you were

Yer gonna hafta show us the post, del

i don't have to do shit, fuckwit

Forum List

Back