'Fuck You, Guns'

Some people don't think humans become worthwhile till they get a job but that doesn't change what they are from conception.

And I'm not a gun whack. I would be willing to bet my beliefs on gun laws are way more sensible than yours and would result in huge reductions in these types of killings. But then I'm much more realistic than you are. I don't feel I have to step all over people's toes.

I don't know of anyone who would say "Well, it was okay to kill him, he was unemployed". I don't think I've ever heard that said in a courtroom as a defense of murder. Perhaps you can cite the case.

On the other hand, real world, Christian, Conservative and Republican women are just as likely to get abortions as liberals. As demonstrated by the fact that 91% of women who find out that their fetus has Down Syndrome, Tay-Sachs or some other disease abort.

Fact is, most other industrialized countries have strict gun control laws... and less murder.

The US had 9158 Gun murders...

Data Comparison from GunPolicy.org Facts

The UK had 48 (including Scotland and Northern Ireland)
Japan had 11
France had 142
Germany had 158
Italy had 246.

So let's get real. Your Gun Fetish has a high price tag that buys us no more freedom than these other advanced democracies have.

Face it........to the left somebody using a semi-auto weapon to murder 20 kids means more than somebody using a machete to murder 20 kids, or a doctor using a scalpel to murder 20 kids.

If a doctor was caught murdering 20 kids, they would put in a bunch of new rules to screen out potentially psychopathic doctors from hospitals.

Shit, one asshole puts a bomb in his shoe, and we are all having to take off our shoes at the airport now to have them X-rayed. And that guy didn't even kill anyone.

But we have the fourth incident this year of someone going into a public place and shooting a lot of people, and we once again get the knee-jerk response of the right to be "But, but, but.. Second Amendment, Founding Fathers!" And then we hear some crazy talk about how you all want to keep Military Grade weapons, high-capacity magazines and teflon coated bullets because some day, you might have to fight the government.

And you wonder why we don't look at you the same way we look at terrorists...

oklahoma-city-bombing-4.jpg

If the MSM would stop giving us 24/7 coverage of these things you most likely wouldn't have had 4 of them. Any cop will tell you that if you turn it into a media blitz and everyone is talking about it guess what........you get copy-cats.

Yesterday the White House press corps wanted to ask Obama about other issues and they caught hell from other members of the media on twitter. The White House and the MSM wants to focus everything on Sandy Hook. Nothing else matters. I call this irresponsible. As in the Trayvan Martin killing this constant focus by politicians and by the Driveby media leads to more violence.

If the MSM would stop giving us 24/7 coverage of these things you most likely wouldn't have had 4 of them. Any cop will tell you that if you turn it into a media blitz and everyone is talking about it guess what........you get copy-cats.

Yesterday the White House press corps wanted to ask Obama about other issues and they caught hell from other members of the media on twitter. The White House and the MSM wants to focus everything on Sandy Hook. Nothing else matters. I call this irresponsible. As in the Trayvan Martin killing this constant focus by politicians and by the Driveby media leads to more violence.

There was a rash of shooting of black kids by rednecks after the Trayvon thing got publicized?

It seems you want to blame abortion, movies, videogames, the media and just about everything else BUT the guns....

The constant media exposure of the James Holmes theater killings planted the seeds in these killer's minds.

This tragedy is on everyone's mind now. What do you think will be the result? I see rushed legislation and I see a repeat of every mistake they've made in Washington the last 4.5 years.

There was a rash of shooting of black kids by rednecks after the Trayvon thing got publicized?

It seems you want to blame abortion, movies, videogames, the media and just about everything else BUT the guns....

and you want to do is blame guns..

The constant media exposure of the James Holmes theater killings planted the seeds in these killer's minds.

This tragedy is on everyone's mind now. What do you think will be the result? I see rushed legislation and I see a repeat of every mistake they've made in Washington the last 4.5 years.

Did it? Since the other three mass shooting post Holmes involved shooters who did not survive their attacks, do we really know what was going on in their minds? They might have seen coverage, they might not have. It's sounding like Lanza's mother sheltered him from everything, by most reports.... Just not access to her guns.

This tragedy is on everyone's minds because is shows the insanity and puts an exclamation point behind it!!!!

Again, every other industrialized country restricts gun ownership and sales, and they have a fraction of the gun violence we do.

We had 9158 gun deaths and Japan had 11.

Did it? Since the other three mass shooting post Holmes involved shooters who did not survive their attacks, do we really know what was going on in their minds? They might have seen coverage, they might not have. It's sounding like Lanza's mother sheltered him from everything, by most reports.... Just not access to her guns.

This tragedy is on everyone's minds because is shows the insanity and puts an exclamation point behind it!!!!

Again, every other industrialized country restricts gun ownership and sales, and they have a fraction of the gun violence we do.

you should move there

you should move there

Since I don't speak Nihongo, it's not really an option.

Besides, we can fix this country, and that's what we should do. We have you whacks on the run, might as well take advantage.

Watching you cry as we take your guns and opening a new abortion clinic down the street will be most satisfying.

you should move there

Besides, we can fix this country, and that's what we should do. We have you whacks on the run, might as well take advantage.

Watching you cry as we take your guns and opening a new abortion clinic down the street will be most satisfying.

who is this we? you got a mouse in your pocket or your just your hand all the time

you should move there

who is this we? you got a mouse in your pocket or your just your hand all the time

The American Majority who re-elected this wonderful president.

We had an election. You guys lost. Gun control and abortions for the entire house... Whoooopeee.

We had some black on white crimes, white on black crimes and some black on black crimes.

Seems to me the guns are the only issue that matters, so don't preach to me.

The American Majority who re-elected this wonderful president.

We had an election. You guys lost. Gun control and abortions for the entire house... Whoooopeee.

I don't think so, but you all can dream big if you need...47% of the people voted against people like you and your Dear Leader..so good luck

Howe many suicides did they have in Japan? Suicide is the way to go out for them. They usually don't want to take a bunch of other people with them because in Japan they take accountability more seriously. They feel that failure can't always be blamed on the system or big government or the white man wanting to keep a brother down.

This is a societal problem, not a gun problem.

you should move there

You are one seriously sick puppy.

America's response to gun violence is to buy guns. Seems like reducing the mentally ill who have violence issues and access to guns would also reduce the gun sales.

Gun-free zones, mentally ill patients not receiving treatment when needed, not being able to identify mentally ill people because of privacy issues, needing a prior offense or a paper trail to start the process, allowing just anyone to buy a gun. A media that sensationalizes some tragedies and ignores others.

The main response always having to be taking someone's rights away who doesn't deserve it.

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...has-become-a-killing-field-2.html#post6498531

original.jpg

Fuck guns?

To each his own I guess. I'll bet you're a 22 caliber, am I right?

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...has-become-a-killing-field-2.html#post6498531

original.jpg

Fuck guns?

To each his own I guess. I'll bet you're a 22 caliber, am I right?

oh dear..:lol:

Forum List

Back