Fuk Fox News

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They were obviously pissed off that Trump is not only winning, but he's lapping the competition.

Fox And Friends commentators were obviously upset this morning when Trump won over 45% of the vote in Nevada. Their first guest was Marco Rubio whining about the voters rejecting him. What I've been reading about Rubio would scare the hell out of anyone who wants a secure border. Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate. The biggest issue to Trump voters is an honest addressing of the illegal immigration crisis.

So here's the deal; We have Hillary running a rigged election against a popular opponent who had no chance of winning from day one. We have Ted Cruz pulling dirty tricks on Republicans. We have Marco Rubio who is bought and paid for by the powers that be. We have a few guys with no chance but are still running. And then we have Trump. A guy that says things that bothers people but seems to say what is on the minds of American voters. We have nothing but flawed candidates. We have a government that doesn't answer to the people. A government that doesn't work. So it looks like it's gonna be a race between a guy that sometimes says disturbing things running against a woman that nobody likes and is cheating and will cheat to win the election.

Who do you want in the White House?

Personally, none of these people. But I am starting to conclude that Hillary is the one who is least likely to fuck up the status quo.

I personally don't like the idea that the wealthy have as much of an influence in our politics as they have, but when most of the wealthy elite are saying, "Trump would be a REALLY bad President", maybe we need to listen.

There are some things Trump says that I like. I like the fact that he is finally calling bullshit on Free Trade, which has been a shit sandwich for American working folks.

But the Xenophobia, the misogyny, the racism that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis... frankly, we should be worried about that, even if you are white and male.

They were obviously pissed off that Trump is not only winning, but he's lapping the competition.

Fox And Friends commentators were obviously upset this morning when Trump won over 45% of the vote in Nevada. Their first guest was Marco Rubio whining about the voters rejecting him. What I've been reading about Rubio would scare the hell out of anyone who wants a secure border. Rubio has taken all of Jeb Bush's support and he's clearly an establishment candidate. The biggest issue to Trump voters is an honest addressing of the illegal immigration crisis.

So here's the deal; We have Hillary running a rigged election against a popular opponent who had no chance of winning from day one. We have Ted Cruz pulling dirty tricks on Republicans. We have Marco Rubio who is bought and paid for by the powers that be. We have a few guys with no chance but are still running. And then we have Trump. A guy that says things that bothers people but seems to say what is on the minds of American voters. We have nothing but flawed candidates. We have a government that doesn't answer to the people. A government that doesn't work. So it looks like it's gonna be a race between a guy that sometimes says disturbing things running against a woman that nobody likes and is cheating and will cheat to win the election.

You are right in your summary about the candidates and especially about Fox News.
As for me, I am a little concerned about Trump and his not well thought out insults or even plans. And yet --- all the others are totally undesirables for reasons you stated and beyond. This nation is filled with a host of cowards or criminals lying to us and trying to gain political offices for personal gain. Trump, with all his flaws, is the only choice we have of the bunch, IMO. I wish him well.

PS -- I will never understand how so many "intelligent" citizens can remain as never-change-their-loyalties and support liars and criminals like Barack and Hillary.

I think we should be fair to Cruz, but the GOP has tried to thwart his endeavors to resist the democrook agenda.

I won't be upset when Trump gets elected, but I'm still pulling for Cruz because I know he will do everything possible to undermine and roll back the regressive democrook agenda.

I don't have as much faith that Trump will.

But the Xenophobia, the misogyny, the racism that comes out of his mouth on a daily basis... frankly, we should be worried about that, even if you are white and male.
Uh..guy, you got that one wrong. There is no xenophobia in controlling immigration, thee is no misogyny and racism. You are a demagogue on a soap box, guy.

You are right in your summary about the candidates and especially about Fox News.
As for me, I am a little concerned about Trump and his not well thought out insults or even plans. And yet --- all the others are totally undesirables for reasons you stated and beyond. This nation is filled with a host of cowards or criminals lying to us and trying to gain political offices for personal gain. Trump, with all his flaws, is the only choice we have of the bunch, IMO. I wish him well.

PS -- I will never understand how so many "intelligent" citizens can remain as never-change-their-loyalties and support liars and criminals like Barack and Hillary.

For the record....

Did you cast two votes for smirking war criminal, and monumental pillock, Scrub?

Uh..guy, you got that one wrong. There is no xenophobia in controlling immigration, thee is no misogyny and racism. You are a demagogue on a soap box, guy.

I like your new routine, Def....

"I'm not a Useful Idiot.......YOU are!"

What do THE NUMBERS say about the trend in Illegal Immigration from 2007 to today?

I think America has gotten to the point where they're saying what do we have to lose?

For the record....

Did you cast two votes for smirking war criminal, and monumental pillock, Scrub?

I voted for Bush once and all other recent elections I voted for a 3rd party candidate out of protest. I believe at least twice in the last 20 years I did not even vote. Shall I go to confession on that?

For the record... the left in this nation are such a miserable phony lot I cannot even stand to talk about it. Yes, Bush made a huge error, IMO, in invading Iraq. Yes, it was costly. But is that the only SIN you lefties can keep bringing up about republican presidents? Do you honestly think that makes your criminals and liars like Barack and Hillary and Harry Reid and Eric Holder, et al. better or even equal in integrity and truthfulness? Get real! Your party and administration is filled with stench.

For the record....

I voted for Bush once and all other recent elections I voted for a 3rd party candidate out of protest. I believe at least twice in the last 20 years I did not even vote. Shall I go to confession on that?

For the record... the left in this nation are such a miserable phony lot I cannot even stand to talk about it. Yes, Bush made a huge error, IMO, in invading Iraq. Yes, it was costly. But is that the only SIN you lefties can keep bringing up about republican presidents? Do you honestly think that makes your criminals and liars like Barack and Hillary and Harry Reid and Eric Holder, et al. better or even equal in integrity and truthfulness? Get real! Your party and administration is filled with stench.

Let's be perfectly honest.....Scrub was the biggest disaster to strike this country since the Black Plague (yeah....I know....but bear with me here). Anyone who voted for him and has failed to repent has no place complaining.

Obama has, by any objective measure, done a commendable job repairing the damage, while being consistently obstructed by a Congress which

a) enabled Scrub's disaster

b) has done everything possible to keep that failure's legacy undisturbed...it's been positively perverse

20 years from now, people will ask themselves what the f... Americans were thinking.....

Last edited:
For the record....

Let's be perfectly honest.....Scrub was the biggest disaster to strike this country since the Black Plague (yeah....I know....but bear with me here). Anyone who voted for him and has failed to repent has no place complaining.

Obama has, by any objective measure, done a commendable job repairing the damage, while being consistently obstructed by a Congress which

b) have done everything possible to keep that failure's legacy undisturbed...it's been positively perverse

20 years from now, people will ask themselves what the f... Americans were thinking.....

Question: What does "let's be honest" even mean the way you use it?

If that is what you think of Barack then you and I will agree on nothing. Honestly.

IMO, Barack Obama is an enemy of this nation. He is a Muslim (and a fake Christian) who supports Islamic designs on this world and against this nation. He is a friend of Islamic terrorists and criminals. He lets them go free, he lets them roam free in this nation, he does not care how much risk he puts our citizens under. And the media allows him to get away with his shit. Obama is a traitor, a liar and a phony. And you do not care or are too blind to see. Hillary is a useless creep who has an ego and could not care less about the common good and security of the American people.

For the record....

b) have done everything possible to keep that failure's legacy undisturbed...it's been positively perverse

Question: What does "let's be honest" even mean the way you use it?

If that is what you think of Barack then you and I will agree on nothing. Honestly.

IMO, Barack Obama is an enemy of this nation. He is a Muslim (and a fake Christian) who supports Islamic designs on this world and against this nation. He is a friend of Islamic terrorists and criminals. He lets them go free, he lets them roam free in this nation, he does not care how much risk he puts our citizens under. And the media allows him to get away with his shit. Obama is a traitor, a liar and a phony. And you do not care or are too blind to see. Hillary is a useless creep who has an ego and could not care less about the common good and security of the American people.
That's why the media elected him instead of Clinton. He was the "better" instrument in the destruction of America....

So what did FoxNews do that was so bad? I listened to the FoxNews morning show on the way into work and I didn't hear any bias on their part. In fact, they interviewed Trump in the segment that I heard and let him respond to Marco Rubio.

A party gets the nominee they deserve, and a nation gets the government they deserve.

The Pendulum has begun to swing back to the center, though the rhetoric of Trump seems little more than demagoguery, focused on the voters who still seek a nation run by the power elite, religious charlatans, bigots and racists. Trump is pragmatic, not an ideologue such as Rubio, Cruz and Carson, and is probably the best the Republican's can hope for come November. He cannot lead the nation or the world by emotional rhetoric, and thus the establishment members of the Republican Party fear he will upset the unbalance of power which has created the Oligarchy our Republic has become.

HRC is the most experienced in Government and governance, the meme that she is a liar is the usual desperate attempt by the far right to assassinate the character of anyone who challenges the dogma etched into their brains by the propaganda of those who fear change; she and Sanders and now the general public seems to understand what works for the few harms the many, and change is necessary to protect our democratic republican form of government. Of course that threatens the golden goose the power elite feel is their right and to which they cherish.

We live in interesting times, and this November will bring a transformation in many many ways. I hope so.

I am not too concerned for Fox News. The instant the nominee is known the criticism of Fox will wane, everyone will fall in line again, and, the crusty old men around here will fantasize about Megyn Kelly again.

For the record....

Yet GWB makes Obama look like a chump.

At least Bush showed some leadership skills, whereas Obama shows nothing but thuggery and classlessness.

Since Osama took over the Oval Orifice, the military has been leaderless. Those of us who have served under numerous other presidents spotted the lack of leadership immediately.

Bush may have been flawed, but he looks like George Washington compared to the prick currently holding the office. And he sure as shit made a better president than Hillary ever will.

So what did FoxNews do that was so bad? I listened to the FoxNews morning show on the way into work and I didn't hear any bias on their part. In fact, they interviewed Trump in the segment that I heard and let him respond to Marco Rubio.
I think they are beginning to see the writing on the wall. Their body-language was glaringly obvious. They were apathetic about Trump's win, and they were beginning to show a hopelessness about anyone's chances of beating him. They were discussing with Rubio how he planned to stop Trump. It was clear they were comparing notes.

Forum List

Back