🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

Chamberlain only wanted peace too...
There's another story to be told about Chamberlain but it's far above any American's pay grade to understand.
We know that Putin is just like Hitler in that he won't stop unless you stop him.. He is a bully and it is far cheaper doing it now than let it fester...
I disagree totally, cowperson.
I am really sorry for Ukraine that there country is the battlefield but unfortunately a war has to be fought...

And by the way, this is about NATO and Article 5, Putin will not stop if you let him at it...

You're a low intelligence cowpoke. Nothing else needs to be said if you're going to make clueless statements.

Thanks, I’m going to be sure to send my support for them doing so, along with a financial contribution! We need more like them, a lot more!

Their protest centers on spending Billions on Ukraine’s effort to protect their freedom and boarders, which I personally believe in, AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on securing our own freaking boarders. What the F—k! Such hypocrisy. Then these same f—king clowns then turnaround and float $1.7 trillion on pork too fund the government until next September, with nothing dedicated toward securing the southern boarder? Sadly this country is $100Trillion dollars in current and unfounded liabilities and these collective of morons continue driving the car toward the abyss.
The word is "borders" fucktard!

to-two-too Learn the proper use of each.

I think you mean "unfunded", not "unfounded".

Seriously. Have you not heard about anything I've been saying? Does nothing you listen to ever commented on Putin's visibly declining health? That's an impressive airtight information bubble you have there.
oh yeah i’ve heard the wild conspiracy theories to mmmm before

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

There were protesting the kickbacks that the Democrat Party and the Big Guy were getting from Ukrainian aid.

They were also pissed that we are spending money to protect the Ukrainian border while our border is being invaded.

Not to mention to giving welfare to a country when we are over $30 trillion in debt.

Sad. Really sad.
It's beyond sad. It's disgusting.

Remember in 2016 when Hillary Clinton referred to some Trump supporters as a basket of deplorables? I don't think she truly understood just how right she was.

In years past, a politician might say something off-color in private about something or someone that would somehow later on become public knowledge. As a result, he would apologize or back-peddle at least in an effort to show that the previous statement was not an accurate representation of his views.

No more! Yesterday, Donald Trump Jr. referred to President Zelensky as an "ungrateful international welfare queen" for requesting more aid. Really? The Ukrainians are boldly fighting for their lives and suffering every day more than most Americans have ever experienced in their lives on a daily basis. What pisses me off about Donald Trump junior's response more than I can articulate is the fact that he has NEVER experienced a life of privation, or desperation, or discomfort of any kind.

Zelensky is a man's man by any yardstick one chooses to use to measure his merits.

By comparison, just imagine how Donald Trump Jr. would react (and fold under the pressure) if and when he was denied heat, electricity, water, and food? He would cry like a little baby!

Last edited:
For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

/——/ Got any fake outrage left over for when democRATs boycotted PM Netanyahu speech to the joint session of Congress? Well, do ya punk?

Remember in 2016 when Hillary Clinton referred to some Trump supporters as a basket of deplorables? I don't think she truly understood just how right she was.

In years past, a politician might say something off-color in private about something or someone that would somehow later on become public knowledge. As a result, he would apologize or back-peddle at least in an effort to show that the previous statement was not an accurate representation of his views.

No more! Yesterday, Donald Trump Jr. referred to President Zelensky as an "ungrateful international welfare queen" for requesting more aid. Really? The Ukrainians are boldly fighting for their lives and suffering every day more than most Americans have ever experienced in their lives on a daily basis. What pisses me off about Donald Trump junior's response more than I can articulate is the fact that he has NEVER experienced a life of privation, or desperation, or discomfort of any kind.

Zelensky is a man's man by any yardstick one chooses to use to measure his merits.

By comparison, just imagine how Donald Trump Jr. would react (and fold under the pressure) if and when he was denied heat, electricity, water, and food? He would cry like a little baby!

n
So you've got your snout in the trough too?

/——-/ Joe was playing a little grab ass, and you cheered him on.
5018E12D-D9A8-4BD6-9C93-EDB9076CEB35.jpeg

n
CheneySmile.jpg

n
Zelensky just flew into the US without being detected so I have the feeling he's being protected by the pilferers.

Time for a calming moment of sanity:

Sitting is a form of free speech.

Congress is a bastion of free speech within its own walls.

So we can conclude that the OP is opposed to free speech by our elected representatives.

You lefties and Rinos cheer when a dictator from a foreign country drapes his flag all over our congress and gets 2 whores to hold it for him. Pardon me if I don't cheer for that display. Yes, Zelensky gave a spirited speech, yes Putin is also a rotten, invading dictator but, what the Hell are we doing protecting Ukraine's border and not protecting our own?

iu

Do tell how Zelensky flew into the US and then the halls of Congress without being detected.
Obviously, Putin has no plans to kill him since Zelensky, Putin and Hunter are pilfering from the Christmas Gift.
Prove it. You can't because you're nothing but a liar. The problem with assholes like you is that you believe everyone is an immoral thug like Trump.

So prove you're not a liar. I have plenty of time.

Prove it. You can't because you're nothing but a liar. The problem with assholes like you is that you believe everyone is an immoral thug like Trump.

So prove you're not a liar. I have plenty of time.
You are an idiot.
The KGB is supposedly out to kill Zelensky and the CIA is...where?
The guy just flew in, swooped up billions and took off.

Forum List

Back