🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

You need to realize Trump's term severely damaged the earnings of the military industrialist complex and all their investors portfolio's.
For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

Zelensky refused to play ball with Trump's blackmail which got him impeached. That's all we need to know why Trump's lackeys in Congress disrespected Zelensky who is trying to save his Country from a murderous thug.

They're a bunch of disgraceful cretins, a disgrace to the office they hold.

Zelensky refused to play ball with Trump's blackmail which got him impeached. That's all we need to know why Trump's lackeys in Congress disrespected Zelensky who is trying to save his Country from a murderous thug.

Do tell how Zelensky flew into the US and then the halls of Congress without being detected.
Obviously, Putin has no plans to kill him since Zelensky, Putin and Hunter are pilfering from the Christmas Gift.

So Hilter invade a neighbour.
Committed war crimes
There was people who supported Hitler in US at the time too

These guys are Putin supporters... Well fuck them, time GOP jettison these fucks...

they were putin supporters 80 years ago ?

I guess I would have applauded, but why are we handing over billions more to a country that is every bit as corrupt as Russia?

I don't want to see another life lost, but other than that, I really could care less which side "wins" (whatever that will mean).

Outside of protecting our homeland, I will NEVER again be in favor of this country getting involved in other countries conflicts!!!

Every penny of the money we are handing over to Zelensky should be spent on securing our southern border!!

To build up the US military, not to send to other nations.
Thanks Independent, as I jump from point to point you nailed it! Protecting our sovereign nation has never been more important than it is now, certainly Trump’s motive to do so, and anyone who denies that fact is likely an authoritarian leftist. Authoritarian leftists believe they not only have full knowledge of everything listening to CNN/CSNBC without researching, but full right to tell other sovereign nations (even non-allies) how they should act with their neighbors when the turmoil has been going back and forth for years. Why help escalate it? Zelensky wants more advanced tech, will the Biden bumblers abide by his wishes knowing it will escalate an already bad war? As most know, there are no winners in war.

maybe, but even then he knows xiden’s his bitc and he owns him…that’s why he invaded and how he got his merchant of death back
Right around the time Covid hit Putin got a terminal diagnosis, probably pancreatic cancer, and got to thinking about his legacy. Up until then he was OK just skimming off the top of every dirty deal in Russia. Russians have always idolized the leaders who have added to the empire. He wanted some statues after he was gone and his corpse lying in permanent display beside Lenin. That's what's going on here and I don't think he gives two shits who's president.

Last edited:
Right around the time Covid hit Putin got a terminal diagnosis, probably pancreatic cancer, and got to thinking about his legacy. Up until then he was OK just skimming off the top of every dirty deal in Russia. Russians have always idolized the leaders who have added to the empire. He wanted some statues after he was gone and his corpse lying in permanent disply beside Lenin. That's what's going on here and I don't think he gives two shits who's president.
haha sure

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

How about I'm tired of Uncle Sugar using tax payer money to fund the majority of bullshit like this. It's time for Europe to step up and pay their share.

I AM NOT!

Mother had me tested
The man said I was….Special

War monger.

I guess you only listen to crap if all this seems like news to you.
well i am smart enough to know people wirh pancreatic cancer don’t live for two plus years…but you are dembot cultist so you’ll believe what hair brained piece of propaganda your tossed out there to defend your cult leader failures

well i am smart enough to know people wirh pancreatic cancer don’t live for two plus years…but you are dembot cultist so you’ll believe what hair brained piece of propaganda your tossed out there to defend your cult leader failures
What actual condition he has is a matter of speculation but it's certainly something you don't recover from even if you are super rich. That's a pretty short list with pancreatic cancer at the top. Have you somehow missed all the rumors of his rapidly declining health? If you have that means you only listen to Russian propaganda for news.

Last edited:
What actual condition he has is a matter of speculation but it's certainly something you don't recover from even if you are super rich. That's a pretty short list with pancreatic cancer the top.
oh i get it's wild speculation on the part of your cult

oh i get it's wild speculation on the part of your cult
Seriously. Have you not heard about anything I've been saying? Does nothing you listen to ever commented on Putin's visibly declining health? That's an impressive airtight information bubble you have there.

Forum List

Back