Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

What had Putin done up until 2012? At the time that statement reflected the current state department assessment of the threat Russia posed. He was yet to annex Crimea and he was yet to get hip deep in Syria and dozens of other provocations. At the time Romney's statements seemed alarmist and was probably just meant to get the old cold warriors on his side rather than prescient.
haha yeah the obama state department…the great reset relations with putin and be more flexible…they made that view up after he tried to invade Georgia and Bush sent him packing

face it, obama and the dems were putin’s bitch and we continue to see it more and more

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

I would have thrown rotted fruit at the liar.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

Welcome to Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe

WebWelcome to Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe The entrance to the National Cancer Institute in Kiev, Ukraine. While the conflict with Russia heats up in the east, life for most...

Ukraine Is One Of The Most Corrupt Countries In The World And

WebUkraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, only in front of Russia in Europe on the corruption index. The demand is to ‘make up for economic losses’ Ukraine has …

Where is all of American funding really going?
ftxcrooksdemocratsfghhhhj.png
ftxdemscandaldfffsfjsj.jpg
ftxdemscandalhdjdhqdhdh.jpg

:lol:

Nope! He made the military industrial complex hundreds of billions richer, by selling arms to Saudi Arabia and others in the middle east....

Made a lot more with a hot war......get a grip.

Take it a step further, if China makes a move on Taiwan, many of our weapon systems stores are at low inventory.

Last edited:

How many pro-American Dimm's sat??

My well educated guess is zero, O, nada, zilch!....because there is no such animal anymore as a pro-American Dimm!!

:TH_WAY~113:

How many pro-American Dimm's sat??

My well educated guess is zero, O, nada, zilch!....because there is no such animal anymore as a pro-American Dimm!!

:TH_WAY~113:
This war was never about bringing democracy to Ukraine.

This was always about laundering our money to the military industrial complex & further enriching the U.S. oligarchy.

Actually the FDR administration didn't do much about Nazi aggression until 1941. As a matter of fact JFK's father , Joe Kennedy, was a Nazi sympathizer.

This war was never about bringing democracy to Ukraine.

This was always about laundering our money to the military industrial complex & further enriching the U.S. oligarchy.

Duopolistic greedy psycho war dogs run our Country.
We are crashing off the rails.

Too bad.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939?

Isn't it customary to SIT when someone is speaking? Particularly to a crowd?

BORING-SPEECH.jpg

haha yeah the obama state department…the great reset relations with putin and be more flexible…they made that view up after he tried to invade Georgia and Bush sent him packing

face it, obama and the dems were putin’s bitch and we continue to see it more and more
Whatever. Since you credit Romney with such astounding foresight maybe you should give him some credit for not jumping on the Donald Trump crazy train.

tell me what you think ... China is making aggressive moves, 39 fighters with ship support flying in Taiwan air space... here's my thinking... lately China has been siding with Russia over the attempt of Russia to take Ukraine ... here's what I think they are up to... China wants to take control of Taiwan... Russia wants to take control of Ukraine ... so they are going to become Allies in a war to take these countries ... Russia needs materials china has these materials and weapons to support an all-out attack on these two countries ... leaving the U.S. and their allies to help them to stop any attacks on these two countries causing an all-out war against China and Russia and against Russia allies fighting against the U.S. and their allies ... it just doesn't look too healthy ... tell me what you think ...

:lol:

Nope! He made the military industrial complex hundreds of billions richer, by selling arms to Saudi Arabia and others in the middle east....

Shit, you Nazis embezzle more than that in Ukraine in a month...

Made a lot more with a hot war......get a grip.
Right. The US industrial war complex during active wars reaches far beyond US governmental heads and departments. During war, production runs at full capacity for all military equipment, medical supplies, transportation needs, the list goes on. I’m not stating this all comes to a halt without active warfare, but the difference is vast considering the number of large US investment by citizens in tanks/weaponry and can be tracked annually, no doubt many charts out there, I’m just feeling lazy lol

Whatever. Since you credit Romney with such astounding foresight maybe you should give him some credit for not jumping on the Donald Trump crazy train.
putin didn’t invade during the trump admin…that was obama and xiden the more flexible admin…

Right. The US industrial war complex during active wars reaches far beyond US governmental heads and departments. During war, production runs at full capacity for all military equipment, medical supplies, transportation needs, the list goes on. I’m not stating this all comes to a halt without active warfare, but the difference is vast considering the number of large US investment by citizens in tanks/weaponry and can be tracked annually, no doubt many charts out there, I’m just feeling lazy lol
The there's this:

The there's this:

Had to break out another chart worth a look :

Ukraine Towers Over Other Recipients of U.S. Military Aid​

U.S. military assistance to Ukraine in 2022 compared with that to top recipients in 202O

Ukraine (2022)
$22.9B

In 2020:

Israel
$3.3B

Afghanistan
$2.8B

Egypt
$1.3B

Iraq
$548.1M

Jordan
$504M

Ukraine
$284M (2020 amount)

Note: The 2022 total for Ukraine might include categories not included in 2020 data.
Sources: U.S. Agency for International Development; Antezza et al., Ukraine Support Tracker, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.

datawrapper.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back