Full steam ahead on Biden lightbulb ban

This is a very good idea. We can greatly reduce overall electricity consumption by using LED or other more efficient bulbs.

These bulbs save consumers money as well because they use less power and last longer.

Win for everyone, great job Biden.
Dems will never be happy until they control every aspect of everyone else's lives, including their choice in light bulbs.

Why can't we just let superior technologies naturally take over? Why do we have to ban or mandate everything.

This is a very good idea. We can greatly reduce overall electricity consumption by using LED or other more efficient bulbs.

These bulbs save consumers money as well because they use less power and last longer.

Just to tell you, it seems some of them are defective. I had some that burnt out like regular ones and cost more.

I'm glad there isn't more pressing issues facing Americans today than banning light bulbs. Gas stoves are next. After that? Eat ze bugs
Well in a way I agree with ya on this one. No need to codify it. Just a waist of time and energy. The market has spoken. No one buys them any more. Have not seen one on shelves for years. Might as well ban bias ply tires. Another thing now law needs to be written. No one makes them anymore.

Just to tell you, it seems some of them are defective. I had some that burnt out like regular ones and cost more.

I don't know how I got such a huge stash of affordable incandescent bulbs that actually just keep on working, but I have only had to change one or two in the last year or so. I will probably die happily in my bed at night before I run out of good light bulbs.

If they are so good, why are they having to ban the competition? Ever hear of "Build a Better Mousetrap"? Did they have to ban the horse and buggy to get people to use automobiles? You're a moron.

Of course, everything 'good' for us should be forced by government power, let's not have people making their own decisions and the market acting accordingly. Let's ban all cigarettes next, why not throw in any unhealthy foods with excess fat and sugar, it's for your own good after all. You're just a child in need of daddy government telling you how to live your life. Asshat.

Of course, everything 'good' for us should be forced by government power, let's not have people making their own decisions and the market acting accordingly. Let's ban all cigarettes next, why not throw in any unhealthy foods with excess fat and sugar, it's for your own good after all. You're just a child in need of daddy government telling you how to live your life. Asshat.
Yea nice spin, this policy saves money and saves resources, you are too stupid to see that.

Then you go and ban abortion and start the war on drugs and ban gay marriage and ban a whole bunch of other things.

Your post shows how stupid and hypocritical the GOP, you people are a total joke.

The GOP have been taking out personal freedoms since the start of America

The law was passed by Congress and the Courts have forced the issue by ruling the upgrade timetables must be adhered to.

The law was passed by Congress and the Courts have forced the issue by ruling the upgrade timetables must be adhered to.

Fuck your silly "upgrade timetables".

Go meditate on your beloved big daddy government.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

It's not a win for everyone.

Typically it is a loss for utilities and generating stations.

Yea nice spin, this policy saves money and saves resources, you are too stupid to see that.

Then you go and ban abortion and start the war on drugs and ban gay marriage and ban a whole bunch of other things.

Your post shows how stupid and hypocritical the GOP, you people are a total joke.

The GOP have been taking out personal freedoms since the start of America

No spin, you're a fascist who wants daddy government to map out your every move and give you permission for what you can or cannot do.

No spin, you're a fascist who wants daddy government to map out your every move and give you permission for what you can or cannot do.
says the guy that wants to ban abortion, escalate the war on drugs, ban gay marriage, and take away a whole bunch of other freedoms and rights.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they are the ones calling everyone else sheep.

You are so cliche, its like you strive to be the perfect cliche idiot conservative

Free people can decide those things for themselves, wanker.

says the guy that wants to ban abortion, escalate the war on drugs, ban gay marriage, and take away a whole bunch of other freedoms and rights.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they are the ones calling everyone else sheep.

You are so cliche, its like you strive to be the perfect cliche idiot conservative

You have no clue what I want or don't want, you moron. :cuckoo:

and take away a whole bunch of other freedoms and rights. :laughing0301: A 'whole bunch'??

Forum List

Back